Instance Walkthrough (Buwaya's Cave)
Cooldown: 1 day
Skills: 3rd Job skills allowed
Consumables: Ygg/Mastella Allowed
Requirements: Party of at least 2
1. At the entrance, speak with the Guard (@warp ma_fild02 315 315) to create an instance for your party.
2. After the instance has been set, enter Buwaya's Cave through the portal beside the Guard.
3. Look around the cave for the real Buwaya. There are also Fake Buwaya's that look and are named just like the real MVP, but they are a lot weaker and die fast. If you come close to a fake one, you will be warped into its treasure box and poisoned. You also seem to get warped there randomly by chance.
4. Speak to the Kidnapped Woman to spawn two Buwaya's Weaknesses that must be defeated within a a short time period to leave the box. These are plant type, meaning they only take one damage per hit. Once both are defeated, a portal appears at the top of the map that warps you back into the cave.
5. Find the real Buwaya and get some hits off before the cycle repeats.
- The timer will start and 2 Buwaya's Weakness will appear at the top edge of the room. You need to kill it before the old lady re-appears or you will have to repeat killing it.
- Once you get rid of the 2 Weakness, they each have 20 HP, a portal will open.
- Speaking to the Old Man inside the box will give you ATK & MATK buffs.
- Buwaya is a water element monster. Using Wind Elemental Converter will greatly increase your damage.