Leveling is very easy in this server and it only takes about 5-10 minutes to reach maxed level. You don't have to be maxed level to changed your job just as long as you maxed out your Job Level.
Once you are ready to select your desired job, head to the Main NPC and select "Job Changer", it is advisable to level up at @go level because there is a Main NPC on that map.
1. First use your skill points to reach "Lv.9 Basic Skill" (Allowing you to do common things such as: trade between players, sit, etc.). Now you are on your first (job) step to your desired job.
2. You do not have to use all of your skill points to level up, as they do not matter when you are seeking a 3rd job character. In this picture, you can delete all your extra skill points before changing jobs.
3. Once you have become your 2nd job, proceed to max out your Job Level.
Note: When you change your job again, the Main NPC will tell you to Reborn and become Transcendent. That means you are on your way to becoming your 3rd job. All Transcendent classes will start over as High Novice.
4. Now that you are in this step, repeat the steps mentioned above and to remember to use all of your skill points. If you feel that you have made a mistake with certain skill points, you can refer back to the Main NPC and select the "Stat/Skill Reset" option to retain all of your points back.
- Baby class cannot Transcend into 3rd job. They will stop at 2nd job ex. Novice > Baby Thief > Baby Rogue.