Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-30-2022, 05:54 AM)Alicent Wrote: Its actually very easy to comprehend, let us know who traded the chats, we immediately revert it back to 14 days period. Being rude and leaking chats are 2 very different problems, don’t be confused.

aaaaa was not the one that even leaked the chat, so it is still very disconcerting that he would garner a more harsh punishment based on sp and or gm actions
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Meh, to think that aaaa have connections to have chats leaked is proof something very fishy is going on. Subject to questioning 24/7. Good job GM team, spill the mole out
[+] 1 user Likes Latte's post
(09-30-2022, 06:01 AM)Latte Wrote: Meh, to think that aaaa have connections to have chats leaked is proof something very fishy is going on. Subject to questioning 24/7

questioning should be directed towards staff

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Spill the mole. Free your account Aji!
(09-30-2022, 06:02 AM)Latte Wrote: Spill the mole. Free your account Aji!

that should not be who is in question NOR punished more because of his ability to keep silent, where as the staff member should be found by other means also

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Silent = Guilty af.

Lets get it over with Aji! tell us! everyone is dying to know!
well maybe not here there'll be more trouble. DM one of the GMs
(09-30-2022, 06:04 AM)Latte Wrote: Silent = Guilty af.

Lets get it over with Aji! tell us! everyone is dying to know!
well maybe not here there'll be more trouble. DM one of the GMs

that would mean HE was the one that was on sp chat and got the SS, which should not be the case and giving him punishment for a staff members error is 100% not right at all

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Let's go Aji. drive the mole out!
(09-30-2022, 05:46 AM)starry Wrote: Hello, Head GM and Leader of Support Players,

You claim the server wipe all the old history , Then you tell me because aaaaa was the person login more to new server,  so that make him new owner of the account.
But seriously this it not acceptable, you guys decide the account belonging with such inefficient proof , meanwhile i already provide SS that proof i own the account.

This is why i accept the 2 week ban , since i borrow the account i know the risk.

Also Aj have already discuss with me , after unban he told me to change the password , so it wont happen again.

Lastly, For SP chat leak , IF SP are all positive and open minded. this wont be a cases
But you use your authority threaten your Player , Personally think this is really unfriendly.

I know right, when stupid kids act like kids lets blame the parents and their siblings for not guiding yhem. These kids with malfunctioning brains can't tell what is right and wrong on their own. Like you right now who wants to recover your account in this offtopic thread.

Lemme guide you man in account recovery because these staffs are useless and arent helping you.

Make an appeal in private here in forum or login in helpdesk and make a ticket. They will tell you that account related issue are handled by admins. Admins might not bother reading your claims on this post. I have a feeling this is the wrong section for this. But you can also tell them to adjust for you because you can't follow rules. Maybe that will also works.

Its weird that the other monkey is not telling you where to post this kind of things. It used to be his habit to tell player where they should post.
(09-30-2022, 06:12 AM)Hippo Crit Wrote: I know right, when stupid kids act like kids lets blame the parents and their siblings for not guiding yhem. These kids with malfunctioning brains can't tell what is right and wrong on their own. Like you right now who wants to recover your account in this offtopic thread.

Lemme guide you man in account recovery because these staffs are useless and arent helping you.

Make an appeal in private here in forum or login in helpdesk and make a ticket. They will tell you that account related issue are handled by admins. Admins might not bother reading your claims on this post. I have a feeling this is the wrong section for this. But you can also tell them to adjust for you because you can't follow rules. Maybe that will also works.

Its weird that the other monkey is not telling you where to post this kind of things. It used to be his habit to tell player where they should post.

that would have been helpful IF there was not already a ban appeal or if this even was to begin with SO... lets get back to the bigger issue atm which would be why is a player being punished for the actions of an sp or gm? but yet the staff are still able to just bypass the guidelines that they signed up for when they joined the team

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)