Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
First of all, I would want to quote what Riliane told me regarding playing with same IP but different device:

"Hello,

We do allow siblings, partners etc, to play together in the same IP. However the accounts must be distinct from each owner. Meaning it should be possible for GM's to identify who are owner of the accounts. Normally it's by checking their usual login patterns, credentials and so on" (Riliane).

My obvious reply would be however, how would GM's even identify whether these 2 devices w/ same ip are being controlled by 1-2 people? Obviously, they wouldn't know unless they attempt to communicate with 2 ppl in-game under the same IP at the same time and assess whether they can move + chat at the same time before banning? right?

Meanwhile, me, my malaysian friend, my brother got banned in fishing because of the same reason that my brother playing on a separate device (but same IP) due to GM thinking I'm abusing dual, since 2 device = same IP. OK going back to Riliane's statement "We do allow siblings, partners etc, to play together in the same IP. However the accounts must be distinct from each owner. Meaning it should be possible for GM's to identify who are owner of the accounts." Is this a joke to the GMs? LOL. Ok, I think you are dual since i see 2 devices with same IP = I would not need to try to assess by doing actions such as communicating with the 2 or ask them to move at the same time.

So my question is, did u GM (Breakfast Kid) even try to determine whether the 2 devices that were fishing were controlled by me alone? did u even try to communicate with us (my brother, me, and my friend) at the same time before banning or you just brainlessly base on IP? What a joke.

All I'm asking is for evidence that I did indeed dual in fishing (1 device, 2 acc). Yet u bring evidence that was done 3 months prior for me dualing in dice and my IP addresses for my accounts? ur evidence is sufficient? I already mentioned that I share 7-8 of my accounts between 4 people that I know of.

So my question is? Can we really join PVP/WOE/Instances/Fishing activities with the same IP but different devices if proven there is a different person playing? Ofcoz no, some of our GMs are too smart and ban instantly without asking ppl to chat with them / move at same time.

Long live brave ro, we have the best GMs possible for an RO server.
So there is a chance to those people who are playing at cyber cafe to get ban? I remember i'm playing with my friends prolly 7 years ago at cyber cafe. I think we are lucky that we didnt get ban last time and the GMs are different.
(09-29-2022, 01:16 AM)Laz Wrote: So there is a chance that people who are playing at cyber cafe to get ban? I remember i'm playing with my friends prolly 7 years ago at cyber cafe. I think we are lucky that we didnt get ban last time and the GMs are different.

XD, noooo pls, dont do that. u wanna get banned?
Are you being serious with this? While our admins are allowing siblings,partners bla bla, it doesn't mean you could use that as an excuse. While let's say you're right they can't prove that easily you're not using dual to fish, you also can't just easily prove it that you are not and just simply say it's my brother,mother,father or grandfather that was playing the other account. I have also answered the very same question your guildmates had asked through @request in game whether using two different devices were illegal and regarding fishing which I had said in response that you are allowed to use different devices in pretty much every features our server has except a few (daily quest, wheel of fortune, gambling roulette,etc). I've also said too many times and reminded not to use different devices for fishing even though there is no written rule about it but it is an obvious abuse to the system so I had advised not to do it knowing we can't stop them from doing it, I specifically said it remains illegal until any further announcement from the higher ups. This was asked not just once or twice by your "friends" in game so why are you still not aware by it even though I had given them the same answers every time?

Also this is funny considering you were already previously banned for using dual client in an event so shouldn't you be already aware of something like this in the future? For someone who'd usually attack people and making them think that you're smarter than them, I wouldn't think you'd easily forget what got you banned in the past. So an excuse like this from you is very hard to believe and ignorance can no longer be used as an excuse for cases like this.

Once again, like 90% of veterans could easily identify what would be an in game feature abuse and you are one so why should YOU not know whether it is allowed or not. I too would love to use my 2nd PC and just alt fish with it all day and i'll just say it's my neighbour that's using it for me if I ever get caught.

why the need to call out on staff members every single time though? it sounds to me that you people hate the server and the staff members so much but here you all are still
[+] 1 user Likes Imminent's post
(09-29-2022, 01:32 AM)Imminent Wrote: Are you being serious with this? While our admins are allowing siblings,partners bla bla, it doesn't mean you could use that as an excuse. While let's say you're right they can't prove that easily you're not using dual to fish, you also can't just easily prove it that you are not and just simply say it's my brother,mother,father or grandfather that was playing the other account. I have also answered the very same question your guildmates had asked through @request in game whether using two different devices were illegal and regarding fishing which I had said in response that you are allowed to use different devices in pretty much every features our server has except a few (daily quest, wheel of fortune, gambling roulette,etc). I've also said too many times and reminded not to use different devices even though there is no written rule about it but it is an obvious abuse to the system so I had advised not to do it knowing we can't stop them from doing it, I specifically said it remains illegal until any further announcement from the higher ups. This was asked not just once or twice by your "friends" in game so why are you still not aware by it even though I had given them the same answers every time?

Also this is funny considering you were already previously banned for using dual client in an event so shouldn't you be already aware of something like this in the future? For someone who'd usually attack people and making them think that you're smarter than them, I wouldn't think you'd easily forget what got you banned in the past. So an excuse like this from you is very hard to believe and ignorance can no longer be used as an excuse for cases like this.

Once again, like 90% of veterans could easily identify what would be an in game feature abuse and you are one so why should YOU not know whether it is allowed or not. I too would love to use my 2nd PC and just alt fish with it all day and i'll just say it's my neighbour that's using it for me if I ever get caught.

why the need to call out on staff members every single time though? it sounds to me that you people hate the server and the staff members so much but here you all are still
LOL, SAYS THE PERSON WHO DUAL AT HoT. I CAN PROVE THAT I PLAY ALONGSIDE MY BROTHER? U EVEN SERIOUS? WHAT DO U WANT? U WANT ME TO VID WHILE WERE PLAYING? 

OFCOZ I DONT LIKE OUR STAFF MEMBERS, WE HAVE 1 STAFF = GM IN DRO GOT KICKED FOR ABUSE (FURAI) , WE HAVE 1 STAFF = YOU (NO SKILL BUT COCKY TOWARDS EVERYONE). LUNA =?. IF IT'S ONLY ME THAT DOESN'T LIKE OUR STAFF I WOULD BE OK, BUT NUMEROUS PEOPLE 20+ PPL DONT EVEN LIKE OUR STAFF FOR THEIR PAST BEHAVIOR/YOUR BEHAVIOR TOWARD OTHER PLAYERS. IF U WANT ME TO RESPECT OUR STAFF MEMBERS, THEN GET STAFF MEMBERS THAT ARE NICE TO THE PUBLIC / NO KICK INCIDENTS FROM THE STAFF AS GMS IN THE PAST.

ALSO U SUCK ANYWAY, JUST 1V1 ME SAME CLASS NO RG, NO MECH.

AND IF U TRULY BELIEVE THAT IT IS DUAL, PLEASE GO TRACE MY CHAT LOGS DURING THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER, WOULD I BE SO STUPID TO CHAT WITH 2 ACCOUTNS AND TALK TO MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME WHILE COMMUNICATING WITH HARLY AND MY FRIENDS IN PT CHAT? TRULY AMAZING
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post
I can attest that these people that got banned are different players fishing. They are in our pt, and they talk to each other in pt chat, probably the whole day. I hope they get unbanned soon.
but there was a fee to get into it and I had actually asked staff members whether it was allowed or not which is why I was using dual because it was allowed. Do I look like I wanna see your faces? I'm not a creep. What I'm saying was if you had a common sense, I was literally saying it would be hard for you to prove you aren't using dual just because you mention someone else's name in your house that's "playing".

Do I even have to say over and over that you guys are free to leave if you do not like any of us in here? What's actually making you to stay when all you do is just show how much you hate everyone in this game and how bad it is. It just doesn't make any sense to me why a person who hates the game so much would stay in it while telling everyone over and over how shit and bad it is to you. You people are actually expecting staff to always spoon feed you when all the adjustments had already been done to your likings but it just doesn't always go the way you people want it to. When there's even just a small thing that is not to your liking, you people come here or in game and spam these hate messages like what do you really want?

What does this even have to do with the ban appeal you're trying to make? 99% of the time, it's posting about 1 thing but talking about totally different things the whole entire discussion
[+] 1 user Likes Imminent's post
(09-29-2022, 01:53 AM)Imminent Wrote: but there was a fee to get into it and I had actually asked staff members whether it was allowed or not which is why I was using dual because it was allowed. Do I look like I wanna see your faces? I'm not a creep. What I'm saying was if you had a common sense, I was literally saying it would be hard for you to prove you aren't using dual just because you mention someone else's name in your house that's "playing".

Do I even have to say over and over that you guys are free to leave if you do not like any of us in here? What's actually making you to stay when all you do is just show how much you hate everyone in this game and how bad it is. It just doesn't make any sense to me why a person who hates the game so much would stay in it while telling everyone over and over how shit and bad it is to you. You people are actually expecting staff to always spoon feed you when all the adjustments had already been done to your likings but it just doesn't always go the way you people want it to. When there's even just a small thing that is not to your liking, you people come here or in game and spam these hate messages like what do you really want?

What does this even have to do with the ban appeal you're trying to make? 99% of the time, it's posting about 1 thing but talking about totally different things the whole entire discussion
as ive said, i dont need to prove anything. for the gm, please check my chat logs on 26th of september, i have been communicating in PT alongside arhi. please ignore this dumb fool that doesn't even know anything.
(09-29-2022, 01:32 AM)Imminent Wrote: Are you being serious with this? While our admins are allowing siblings,partners bla bla, it doesn't mean you could use that as an excuse. While let's say you're right they can't prove that easily you're not using dual to fish, you also can't just easily prove it that you are not and just simply say it's my brother,mother,father or grandfather that was playing the other account. I have also answered the very same question your guildmates had asked through @request in game whether using two different devices were illegal and regarding fishing which I had said in response that you are allowed to use different devices in pretty much every features our server has except a few (daily quest, wheel of fortune, gambling roulette,etc). I've also said too many times and reminded not to use different devices for fishing even though there is no written rule about it but it is an obvious abuse to the system so I had advised not to do it knowing we can't stop them from doing it, I specifically said it remains illegal until any further announcement from the higher ups. This was asked not just once or twice by your "friends" in game so why are you still not aware by it even though I had given them the same answers every time?

Unfortunately, you are wrong on this. An accused is innocent until proven guilty. It is the staff team that should prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused is indeed only one person fishing. Again, these people talk in our pt chat almost they whole day. The other player already got unbanned since it was proven that it he is in a different country. These circumstances already cast doubt on the guilt of the accused. The reasonable action for this is to unban them for now and only ban them in the future if their guilt can be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
[+] 1 user Likes celestial's post
So there was an on-going thread like this, and just maybe 2 hours ago, i tried to use @request to ask something related to this.

Years back, I have 3~4 players playing on my small computer cafe during the previous server.
Which just in less a year they quit ( Job/Work priorities irl).
During the Covid events in the previous, and due to restrictions of placed in our area which affected their work, they came back and asked, "to install again dRO".
They do played but not always until they disappeared again ( i dunno the reason).

I was planning to install again this RO server in my pc clients and just made a @request few hours ago, im sure some SP have seen it, my IGN: Liluc-
And was about to ask something that coincidentally related to this.

My plan was to recruit players again and support them "somehow" by throwing some few starting fishing gears and few Zeny for silver/gold fishing package for this fishing event to help them gear faster by earning faster in the event/game feature. However, since i just saw this thread, i'm already afraid to do it coz i might get banned because of "single IP" with/on multiple pc/devices.

Why would I throw zeny for players? what benefit do it get?
1. Customer/Clients for my small business = increases my passive income in real life.
2. More companions in the game.
3. Scamming them by buying loots/items/etc. for cheap.  

How would it be beneficial to the server?
1. Population, this reason alone is enough.
Plus, the possibility to share/spread to their friends to play as well in the server, for as we all know most newbies came from friends' referrals.

Btw, here is my small computer shop. I know, it's cheap compared to big computer cafes.

PS: feel free to ask my business permits if that picture is a lie.
[+] 2 users Like Tyrannical's post