Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HaZeHero Specialty Skills
(05-25-2023, 12:47 AM)Malaphar Wrote: sorry to say but that is 1 a bad idea as the linker has an extremely low hp pool and 2 this is a thread about new skills and there is a balancing section for this type of suggestion

If I read it correctly, there is a .50% chance of gaining a hero manuscript from HHH by killing a player, and after a soul linker die w/ kaizel on in HHH (PK MODE) we are unable to hit or kill them again which is kinda annoying. It should be disable at least in HHH (PK MODE). 

as a suggestion for the topic, majority of the specialty skills are efficient for PvP, HA/3rdspvp/WOE should be also included for earning hero manuscript/fury. There should be a party/guild NPC that a partyleader(HA/3rdspvp) or guildleader(WOE) may register before entering the PvProom/WoeCastles.
[+] 1 user Likes iforgotmyusername's post
Bugged about fury sometime didnt restock even i've killed alot of monster in HHH and caspen dungeon. Please check it
.Gatts. ~ Elite Rune Knight

(05-31-2023, 06:17 AM)Gatts Wrote: Bugged about fury sometime didnt restock even i've killed alot of monster in HHH and caspen dungeon. Please check it

caspen isnt bugged, it does provide fury per 150 kills
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
I agree to put this on HA, this is to encourage HA activity. It seems more logical to put rewards in HA to make it active, not the other way around. If HA is already active, then there is no need to add reward for it. Now, if farming is an issue, then we have rules for it.
[+] 1 user Likes celestial's post
(06-01-2023, 07:04 AM)celestial Wrote: I agree to put this on HA, this is to encourage HA activity. It seems more logical to put rewards in HA to make it active, not the other way around. If HA is already active, then there is no need to add reward for it. Now, if farming is an issue, then we have rules for it.
problem with HA is its too easy to dual client in there
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(06-02-2023, 10:15 AM)Malaphar Wrote: problem with HA is its too easy to dual client in there

If dual client is the problem inside HA,Gm team can disable dual client inside HA
(06-02-2023, 10:15 AM)Malaphar Wrote: problem with HA is its too easy to dual client in there

[Image: yikes-steve-harvey.gif]

I think you cannot dual client inside HA (I just tested this, my other char gets auto warped out). Besides, dual clienting and farming is illegal in HA, even if HSS never existed.
[+] 1 user Likes celestial's post
4 pages of comments and it's all the same group asking for it to be enabled in HA.

You want HSS to be incorporated in PvP, but it already is, and you are not taking advantage of it. There is PvP in BG, and there is fury farming in HHH, neither is being used for fury farming right now. What makes you think that people will enter PvP and risk being ganged by 5-10 players to farm fury, when they can do so in BG and PvP?

I understand you have a crew and you have it easy when it comes to taking over the Hero Arena. You've done a great job killing the competition, as any newbie that remotely tries to get into HA quickly gets swept by the gang.

I have already responded to the HA plenty of times, and even said that if I start seeing activity in BG and HHH that I would add it to HA as well. That has not happened, as it appears people prefer to ask for what they dont have and blame their lack of activity on that.

Even if dual clienting is disabled, that doesn't stop your group from farming each other as we have no rule against it and neither do we want to discourage it.

If you want HA action then maybe you should be ambassadors of the PvP scene. Help newbies compete instead of ganging them and maybe the community can grow to love PvP again.
(06-03-2023, 01:13 PM)Bravo Wrote: 4 pages of comments and it's all the same group asking for it to be enabled in HA.

You want HSS to be incorporated in PvP, but it already is, and you are not taking advantage of it. There is PvP in BG, and there is fury farming in HHH, neither is being used for fury farming right now. What makes you think that people will enter PvP and risk being ganged by 5-10 players to farm fury, when they can do so in BG and PvP?

I understand you have a crew and you have it easy when it comes to taking over the Hero Arena. You've done a great job killing the competition, as any newbie that remotely tries to get into HA quickly gets swept by the gang.

I have already responded to the HA plenty of times, and even said that if I start seeing activity in BG and HHH that I would add it to HA as well. That has not happened, as it appears people prefer to ask for what they dont have and blame their lack of activity on that.

Even if dual clienting is disabled, that doesn't stop your group from farming each other as we have no rule against it and neither do we want to discourage it.

If you want HA action then maybe you should be ambassadors of the PvP scene. Help newbies compete instead of ganging them and maybe the community can grow to love PvP again.

You are correct that PART of the reason why pvp died is because of vets. However, I am not suggesting this to increase "newbie" activities only inside HA. I am suggesting this to increase HA activity in general, old and new players. Me and my team wants to have pvp vs vets too, not only newbies. I do not understand why is it being implied that we only gang on newbies. Most of the time, we are the ones outnumbered, not the other way around. Since I joined DRO before, I fought teams that outnumbered us. In fact, most of them played longer than me. I also do not understand why it is being implied that we do not help newbies. 

BG doesn't start unless you have 6 or more players. I just got back for 1 week and unfortunately I didn't see bg go active. In the case of HHH, I also entered almost everyday. There were around 7 players inside but only 1-2 are on PK mode. For HA, I went inside alot of times. I even stayed there for 30 mins straight and no one went in. 

I am not blaming that HA is not active because HSS is not included there. I am merely suggesting to include it for the chance of increasing HA activity. 

Farming each other would be illegal, but if we do real pvp among ourselves, wouldn't it be good for the server as well? It might encourage others to join the pvp happening inside.

Killing newbies doesn't mean we do not help them. Again, don't imply we just gang on newbies and never help them. I usually go inside HA alone. People knows that.