Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HaZeHero Specialty Skills
In the world of battles and adventure, there are special abilities known as Hero Specialty Skills (HSS). 
The realm of HSS encompasses 20 different skills, each bestowing a distinct bonus when used. 
These skills possess remarkable effects that can turn the tide of battle in your favor...

Do you have what it takes to unlock them all?
[Image: hssslpash.png]
[+] 1 user Likes HaZe's post
try to provide feedback, and report any bug and issue if you find any so we can resolve them immediately.
as of right now I have killed about 700 mvp and the predator one will not finish
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Bloodthirst
Kill 300 Humans with this scroll in your inventory.

This 300 kill quest only count in PvP PkMode or BG?
(05-21-2023, 08:03 AM)Malaphar Wrote: as of right now I have killed about 700 mvp and the predator one will not finish
This should be fixed, thanks for your report.

(05-21-2023, 12:38 PM)Tupai Wrote:
Bloodthirst
Kill 300 Humans with this scroll in your inventory.

This 300 kill quest only count in PvP PkMode or BG?

Inside Hero Happy Hours or Battlegrounds as of now. I've updated the Wiki to reflect this information. Thank you
(05-21-2023, 01:13 PM)Bravo Wrote: Inside Hero Happy Hours or Battlegrounds as of now. I've updated the Wiki to reflect this information.  Thank you

Could be nice if HA kills count too,so PvP become more active.

About HHH,maybe should be Player kills,not the mobs kill inside HHH.

Btw,nice update thx!
[+] 1 user Likes Tupai's post
Hello,

I did STP last night and when I tried to use HSS during WOE, it said I did not have enough Fury Charge. Is there a way to check accumulated Fury Charge?

-Ryu
Rune Knight
(05-21-2023, 03:40 PM)Tupai Wrote: Could be nice if HA kills count too,so PvP become more active.

About HHH,maybe should be Player kills,not the mobs kill inside HHH.

Btw,nice update thx!
I agree it would be nice, however, our PvP community is not very active and having the ability to farm Fury freely in PvP is not something that we want to encourage. If the interest and activity grows, to the point that the Hero Arena is populated at least 25% of the time, then we can look over adding it again.

(05-21-2023, 04:05 PM)Ryu Wrote: Hello,

I did STP last night and when I tried to use HSS during WOE, it said I did not have enough Fury Charge. Is there a way to check accumulated Fury Charge?
That's weird. I've updated the @HSS command to show the current Fury on the character. Unfortunately the function requires a server reboot or a reload of scripts, so it may be a while before it goes into effect.
(05-22-2023, 01:30 AM)Bravo Wrote: I agree it would be nice, however, our PvP community is not very active and having the ability to farm Fury freely in PvP is not something that we want to encourage. If the interest and activity grows, to the point that the Hero Arena is populated at least 25% of the time, then we can look over adding it again.

That's weird. I've updated the @HSS command to show the current Fury on the character. Unfortunately the function requires a server reboot or a reload of scripts, so it may be a while before it goes into effect.

I tried using the skill after doing STP but again, it says I do not have enough Fury Charge. 

Please help. Thank you.

-Ryu
Rune Knight
y no hero arena