Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HaZeHero Specialty Skills
(05-23-2023, 06:17 PM)Malaphar Wrote: how is it a pvp item? it LITERALLY has a boss +25% AND a boost that is quite literally too potent for pvp, how is pvp not found? it also literally has a pvp only boost

regardless of w/e effects, we would want the current update to be beneficial towards the pvp scene. all updates are pushed to benefit the pve scene. wadafk, plz include hero arena and woe towards this update. make more pvp (ha/3rds/woe) updates pls. ty.
(05-23-2023, 08:50 PM)aaaaa Wrote: regardless of w/e effects, we would want the current update to be beneficial towards the pvp scene. all updates are pushed to benefit the pve scene. wadafk, plz include hero arena and woe towards this update. make more pvp (ha/3rds/woe) updates pls. ty.

personally this one is geared towards both with heavy reliance on aspects that do entail pvp
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Anyone here who has learned Velocity Skill? (+20% Movement Speed)

I have been killing Assassin Cross Eremes but it doesn't seem to be registering. I hunt in lhz_dun03. Is that the right place?

-Ryu
Rune Knight
(05-23-2023, 08:50 PM)aaaaa Wrote: regardless of w/e effects, we would want the current update to be beneficial towards the pvp scene. all updates are pushed to benefit the pve scene. wadafk, plz include hero arena and woe towards this update. make more pvp (ha/3rds/woe) updates pls. ty.

It already is beneficial in PvP scene possibly in more ways than you may be aware of.
We were able to implement new effects into the game that don't replace any existing equipment, and that require constant farming to get the benefits. This is unlike any other item in the game, as usually once you get it the effect is permanent. Also, new features usually require new equipment or cards, which usually just replace existing custom items. Not only does this completely change the meta, the equipment you need to use, but also the game you play. You have to think about which of the 20 skills is best for each occasion, and use it at the right time to maximize its efficiency. In addition, the skills require fury to be used. The fury does run out and needs to be consistently farmed. Although the earning rate may not be perfect now, it's just a matter of time before we find the sweet spot, and we have the ability to increase fury rewards in whichever feature we want to increase activity off.

I simply think the majority of the community has not tried the HSS so we are not seeing any benefits yet. Its just a matter of time before HSS become a required part of the game.

The quickest and easiest way to farm Fury and earn HSS scrolls is still through PvP methods such as HHH and BG. That desire you have to kill people, you should take it to those arenas and enjoy the benefits. I get that you want to fight with your buddies, but you can fight each other in BG, its okay... not personal.. You can fight with your buddies in WoE or HHH.

(05-23-2023, 11:52 PM)Ryu Wrote: Anyone here who has learned Velocity Skill? (+20% Movement Speed)

I have been killing Assassin Cross Eremes but it doesn't seem to be registering. I hunt in lhz_dun03. Is that the right place?

This should be resolved now.
(05-23-2023, 03:10 PM)Elvira Wrote: implement it in HA and woe and i assure you will see at least 10 people to do the hss skill quests, provided they are of any use in pk. atm, im afraid none of it appeals to any of us a group since none of it involves player killing barring bg

let me suggest a few things which can perhaps make it more appealing to the existing player base who wants to pvp;

• HA/WoE - a chance to get a random HSS scroll when killing a player - same with dro token back then
• HA/WoE  - gain fury charges after killing an x amount of players.
• HA/WoE  - add player kill quest
• WoE - gain fury charges/random hss scroll after successfully breaking an emp.
• WoE - gain fury charges after holding the castle for x minutes.
• WoE - gain fury charges for winning castle.

these are just ideas but yh i hope you get the gist

Thank you, these are the types of feedback we've been aching from the community. We will consider how to best incorporate them into the HA and WoE. Stay tuned.
disable the soul linker's kaizel skill on HHH. thanks
(05-23-2023, 03:10 PM)Elvira Wrote: implement it in HA and woe and i assure you will see at least 10 people to do the hss skill quests, provided they are of any use in pk. atm, im afraid none of it appeals to any of us a group since none of it involves player killing barring bg

let me suggest a few things which can perhaps make it more appealing to the existing player base who wants to pvp;

• HA/WoE - a chance to get a random HSS scroll when killing a player - same with dro token back then
• HA/WoE  - gain fury charges after killing an x amount of players.
• HA/WoE  - add player kill quest
• WoE - gain fury charges/random hss scroll after successfully breaking an emp.
• WoE - gain fury charges after holding the castle for x minutes.
• WoE - gain fury charges for winning castle.

these are just ideas but yh i hope you get the gist

+1 for this suggestion

i just wanna add my 2 cent in HA/WOE,if can please make diff script or system for support class.
There should be a party system for Hero Arena so that support players don't get left out.

When a party reaches an (xx) amount of kills a random member from the said party will gain fury charge(s).
Note: there should be no indication as to how many kills are needed to avoid kicking of players from party or transferring of a member to another pt.

When a party member obtains a HSS scroll, it will be given to a random member from the same party.

Randomness is fairness. If killers find this unfair, then they don't deserve to be supported by support characters.
[+] 1 user Likes Seamless's post
I suggest STP bosses dont drop HSS skill scroll anymore because most players cant farm in STP, especially all new players, my new guildmembers cant collect 500 points fast enough, and so players are forced to play BG more often or other games like you stated on forum, I dont see problem with BG dropping HSS and it rate, but please remove boss dropping scrolls.
Thank you, hope to hear your argument
(05-24-2023, 03:17 AM)iforgotmyusername Wrote: disable the soul linker's kaizel skill on HHH. thanks

sorry to say but that is 1 a bad idea as the linker has an extremely low hp pool and 2 this is a thread about new skills and there is a balancing section for this type of suggestion
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)