Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HaZeHero Specialty Skills
hero arena for the win
(05-22-2023, 03:41 AM)Ryu Wrote: I tried using the skill after doing STP but again, it says I do not have enough Fury Charge. 

Please help. Thank you.

I have revised the fury rewards for STP. Please try again when you have a chance. Also, the fury display is now available on @HSS.
(05-22-2023, 01:30 AM)Bravo Wrote: I agree it would be nice, however, our PvP community is not very active and having the ability to farm Fury freely in PvP is not something that we want to encourage. If the interest and activity grows, to the point that the Hero Arena is populated at least 25% of the time, then we can look over adding it again.

i think you should reconsider. adding this feature to HA will only entice players to get into PvP. i know over 10 people actually waiting for this feature to be implemented so we can add a bit of life into the pvp scene. i mean i get that what you are essentially preventing is for everything to be one sided like how it is in the current woe scene - like i totally get it. Having something to battle over with, would be nice. something that would actually almost force the "pvp" players to actually grow some balls. remember what you did with the hero quest back in the day? 400 actual player kills in HA?
its weird how everyone is already always playing stp and you still added a new feature to it. You basically achieved nothing by adding this hero specialty skill.
my hopes aren't even that high, i didn't expect HA and BG to be crowded with people, but i expected it to be active at the very least.

who will even play bg or hhh or go to caspen dungeon if stp is an option? 1 db = 100 mob kills lol

my question is, why stp?
(05-23-2023, 06:04 AM)Seamless Wrote: its weird how everyone is already always playing stp and you still added a new feature to it. You basically achieved nothing by adding this hero specialty skill.
my hopes aren't even that high, i didn't expect HA and BG to be crowded with people, but i expected it to be active at the very least.

who will even play bg or hhh or go to caspen dungeon if stp is an option? 1 db = 100 mob kills lol

my question is, why stp?

Why does it bother your that STP was added?
STP is a Hero Event and it is a limited time event that only runs 3 times a day for 30-40 min? If you feel the reward is too easy, then the right suggestion is to increase the monster requirement for 1 Fury, not remove it.

The complain appears to be HA, which I already responded to. I would like nothing more than to add Hero Arena into the mix, and already said we would, once the interest increased. It has been a few days and HHH nor BG have seen any increase in activity, what makes you think that Hero Arena will be the opposite? Leads me back to my previous answer. Adding it to Hero Arena now will only open a door for people to farm fury freely. At least HHH, STP and BG are all "newbie friendly" and limited time events where a player doesnt need 5-10 friends to farm fury.

I will say it again. If and when the interest in the HSS rises, we will add it to Hero Arena. as of now it will only be an invitation for the veterans to farm freely at any time.

As of right now I believe only 5 players have unlocked at least 1 HSS, even though they were made available via Heroic Coins and Division Coins. That's not nearly enough interest to increase activity in HA. The suggestion was posted for feedback weeks ago, and it got none. It has now been live for several days and the interest is still very low. You say we achieved nothing with HSS, I say I tried my best. If the community is no longer interested in sharing feedback before a feature goes live, or even partaking after it goes live, then I can't force them. I'm still VERY happy and proud of the feature I developed despite the lack of player feedback. 

I have some questions for you now.

What did you accomplish, Seamless?
Do you even have a HSS yet or are you ranting without even trying the feature?
What do you want to do in HA that you can't do in HHH? and why aren't you already doing it?
[+] 1 user Likes HaZe's post
(05-23-2023, 11:26 AM)Bravo Wrote: Why does it bother your that STP was added?
STP is a Hero Event and it is a limited time event that only runs 3 times a day for 30-40 min? If you feel the reward is too easy, then the right suggestion is to increase the monster requirement for 1 Fury, not remove it.

The complain appears to be HA, which I already responded to. I would like nothing more than to add Hero Arena into the mix, and already said we would, once the interest increased. It has been a few days and HHH nor BG have seen any increase in activity, what makes you think that Hero Arena will be the opposite? Leads me back to my previous answer. Adding it to Hero Arena now will only open a door for people to farm fury freely. At least HHH, STP and BG are all "newbie friendly" and limited time events where a player doesnt need 5-10 friends to farm fury.

I will say it again. If and when the interest in the HSS rises, we will add it to Hero Arena. as of now it will only be an invitation for the veterans to farm freely at any time.

As of right now I believe only 5 players have unlocked at least 1 HSS, even though they were made available via Heroic Coins and Division Coins. That's not nearly enough interest to increase activity in HA. The suggestion was posted for feedback weeks ago, and it got none. It has now been live for several days and the interest is still very low. You say we achieved nothing with HSS, I say I tried my best. If the community is no longer interested in sharing feedback before a feature goes live, or even partaking after it goes live, then I can't force them. I'm still VERY happy and proud of the feature I developed without despite the lack of player input. 

What do you want to do in HA that you can't do in HHH? and why aren't you already doing it?
only 5 people? how many have more than 5 now :-P
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-23-2023, 12:52 PM)Malaphar Wrote: only 5 people? how many have more than 5 now :-P

You've shared your feedback, supported via rms reviews, donations, and I've seen you grinding for hours killing MvPs and unlocking HSS skills. You sir, deserve some bragging rights.

[Image: Capture.png]

@On Topic

In regard to STP, I'm well aware that some jobs farm much faster than others. In this case, I would suggest a ratio based on job class. It would increase processing load during the event but I think it's necessary. This may also be required in terms of division exep but I guess that's a different discussions. This topic should remain exclusively about HSS.
implement it in HA and woe and i assure you will see at least 10 people to do the hss skill quests, provided they are of any use in pk. atm, im afraid none of it appeals to any of us a group since none of it involves player killing barring bg

let me suggest a few things which can perhaps make it more appealing to the existing player base who wants to pvp;

• HA/WoE - a chance to get a random HSS scroll when killing a player - same with dro token back then
• HA/WoE  - gain fury charges after killing an x amount of players.
• HA/WoE  - add player kill quest
• WoE - gain fury charges/random hss scroll after successfully breaking an emp.
• WoE - gain fury charges after holding the castle for x minutes.
• WoE - gain fury charges for winning castle.

these are just ideas but yh i hope you get the gist
[+] 3 users Like Elvira's post
(05-23-2023, 11:26 AM)Bravo Wrote: Why does it bother your that STP was added?

As of right now I believe only 5 players have unlocked at least 1 HSS, even though they were made available via Heroic Coins and Division Coins. That's not nearly enough interest to increase activity in HA. The suggestion was posted for feedback weeks ago, and it got none. It has now been live for several days and the interest is still very low. You say we achieved nothing with HSS, I say I tried my best. If the community is no longer interested in sharing feedback before a feature goes live, or even partaking after it goes live, then I can't force them. I'm still VERY happy and proud of the feature I developed despite the lack of player feedback. 

it bothers me because i had faith in you and that i thought you were making ways to make the pvp scene active again. It disappoints me that something like STP, which is very very very easy can make you obtain something as good as the HSS. 
To be honest, from my pov, it lost value. it became boring to grind because of how easy it is. 
Lastly, i see no point in trying to get it, because ultimately, it is a PvP item, but PvP is nowhere to be found.

What you have developed is amazing, the potential is limitless, and I expected more than what was released.

Will i try to get it in the future? probably.
[+] 1 user Likes Seamless's post
(05-23-2023, 03:20 PM)Seamless Wrote: it bothers me because i had faith in you and that i thought you were making ways to make the pvp scene active again. It disappoints me that something like STP, which is very very very easy can make you obtain something as good as the HSS. 
To be honest, from my pov, it lost value. it became boring to grind because of how easy it is. 
Lastly, i see no point in trying to get it, because ultimately, it is a PvP item, but PvP is nowhere to be found.

What you have developed is amazing, the potential is limitless, and I expected more than what was released.

Will i try to get it in the future? probably.
how is it a pvp item? it LITERALLY has a boss +25% AND a boost that is quite literally too potent for pvp, how is pvp not found? it also literally has a pvp only boost
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)