Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Averine[2022] Halloween Costume Party!
Forum Name: snow21
IGN: - c h a n g e d -
Entry: I see dead people UwU

[Image: Tmur8fJ.jpg]
...curved in each grave... your name, your name, your name, and your name... I am Satan and my fist will bring you 6 ft under! UwU
[+] 2 users Like snow21's post
The clock is ticking, Ten more days~
More entries, the better. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Averine's post
Forum Name: Naib
In game name: Electrolysis
Entry:
[Image: I4QTwJ5.jpg]

Using the Rekenber Corporation’s research on Wolfchev’s experiments and Varmund’s magic notes, this mad geneticist has managed to control and harness all the advance forms of homunculus.
[+] 7 users Like Naib's post
Forum Name: Esdeath
In game name: Esdeathx
Entry:
[Image: XsKfITA.jpeg]

Menacing from the void of darkness
An entity plagued by avarice and thirst for chaos
The antithesis of life, death … Esdeath!

Her mere presence presents itself as a beacon of disaster
Dreaded and most fearsome amongst all living
Out of mercy, she lays waste on her enemies in ways unimaginable

They say destiny comes to us all the same
And now she is here ...
[+] 3 users Like esdeath's post
Music 
November 01 is approaching fast! Tik tok, hurry up and send your entries! 
[Image: raw]
Forum Name: Peyie
IGN: Pey. l  Peyie l  Pey l
Costume: BlueMing
Entry:

[Image: 9kq5U3D.jpg]

"While i thought that i was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die."
[+] 2 users Like Peyie's post
Forum name: Picaros
In game name: Centromere
Costume: Spirit of Himel

Entry:

https://i.imgur.com/7t1yddT.jpg

What have you done? asked Lee

Lisa Kahn Himmelmez aka Himel and her twin brother Lee Kahn Himmelmez aka Himel Jr, both powerful necromancers with their army of Undead beasts were hatching a plan to attack Glastheim while King Schmitz Von Walter was away.
Little did Himel Jr know that his sister had a different plan in mind. She wanted to keep the heart of Freyja to herself and become a full fledged goddess. Seeing her brother as an obstacle, she pierced his heart with her Goth Rapier while he was asleep.
The poison from the Goth Rapier soon spread throughout the body, his skin turning pale blue. When Jr. opened his eyes, he found himself imprisoned in another dimension, the entrance guarded by a Waterflame Baphomet, a powerful demon from the Netherworld.
To escape, Jr had no option but to engage in battle with the demon. Weakened by the poison, Jr. struggled to face the demon in battle, the Baphomet always emerging victorious. Years passed and after numerous failed attempts, Junior finally managed to slay the beast. 
Heavily injured in battle, his resistance towards the poison further weakened, Jr. realised he didn't have much time left to live.
Wearing the horns of the Baphomet as a symbol of victory, he reached the halls of Glastheim in search of the Ring of Mimir that his sister possessed, the Ring being the only thing that could purge the poison from the Goth Rapier.
The warp to Glastheim took a huge toll on his body, Jr. could feel his body giving up. His bones had started to vapourise, his body now completely engulfed in blue flames, he knew it was time. Himel Jr. succumbed to his wounds in the Halls of Glastheim.
To this date, Brave Heroes of this realm can see his spirit wandering the Halls in search of the Ring of Mimir.
[+] 1 user Likes Picaros's post
Any last minute entries? I'm about to close this event in a few hours. Hurry!
Forum name: Tao
In game name: .Jiraiya
Entry:[Image: 7OcBDlG.jpg]

Just got back home drunk (as always)
[+] 1 user Likes Tao's post
Closing in 45 minutes! Anyone else?

No more, that's it! Thread closed.
Kindly wait for the results while your staff team deliberates.
Announcement will be on or before November 06, 2022.
Good luck!!
Heart
[+] 2 users Like Averine's post