Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Averine[2022] Halloween Costume Party!
Music 
[Image: Trick-or-Treat-Halloween-Facebook-Post-970-200-px.png]

Hallowed greetings to our Brave Ones. Halloween has arrived on our dear server which means the spooks and gifts have arrived. But do you know else can we celebrate this special holiday in our realm? Why of course with costumes! You could be a vampire, a cute bunny, or even a human centipede. Be everything that your Halloween spirit desires!

So for this season's forum event, I shall host a Halloween costume event sponsored by... drum roll...  Riliane [b]Heart[/b]! Oh, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to host this!

[Image: Trick-or-Treat-Halloween-Facebook-Post-970-200-px-2.png]

BraveRO Costume Competition

Basically, dress yourself in a costume you would wear on our Halloween Night! Be anything you want. Show us your get-up and you might just win a lil something something! Be creative, then take a screen shot! Post it here for all of us to see. Make us wow with your creativity!

[Image: Trick-or-Treat-Halloween-Facebook-Post-970-200-px-3.png]

1. You may post your entry in this thread. How? You may attach it to this thread or host it on an external image-hosting website and parse it in this post. I recommend imgur.com or discord, but you can choose anything you want! #notsponsored
  2. Only one entry per player. Multiple entries by one player will lead to their disqualification
  3. Group entries are not forbidden but only ONE player from that group will get the prize if they win.
  4. Please do not vandalize, make fun of, duplicate/copy, or do any form of griefing on another player's entry
  5. Please keep all entries safe for work! Nuff said!
  6. Yes, you can use multiple characters but again, only ONE account can claim the price.
  7. Please do not modify the data file! Only use items from our BraveRO server!
  8. The screenshot must have a BraveRO logo on it!
  9. Mild editing is allowed. Just make sure it doesn't modify a lot of things about the screenshot!
  10. Please follow the format below when posting your entry:
   Halloween Entry
          Forum name:
          In-game name:
          Entry:
          Describe your costume:

Gosh, I can't decide what to go with this Halloween. Maybe a butterfly? A fly? Or just a Butt- *slapped with rule number 5
Oh well, guess It'll be a secret until 1st November.

So, hurry up and get those brain cells (do you even have some?) working! Because man, the rewards are G R E A T!

[Image: Trick-or-Treat-Halloween-Facebook-Post-970-200-px-1.png]
Special Mentions are also possible. If you didn't get in the top 3 and your entry is VERY good, you'll get a lil something too.

Each entry will be judged by our staff team with the following criteria:
1. Creativity
2. Originality
3. Ability to embody the idea proposed
4. Entertainment Value or Relevance to the topic

Please see the image in the spoiler tag for how an entry should look like!

Show Content

Questions, suggestions? Feel free to post below! Good luck all!! Ta-ta!

Changes to the event guidelines may be imposed to ensure the smooth delivery of the event if needed. Any kind Irrelevant posts will be deleted, so stay on topic!
[+] 1 user Likes Averine's post
Additionally, any submission over 1st November will automatically be disqualified. Winners will be announced here then after deliberation and judging by the whole line up of the server staff team! Goodluck.
[Image: alicent.png]
Forum Name: Tyrannical
In-game Name: Retaliate-
Entry:

[Image: 13f43f72e6627cfd2.gif]

Tyrannical was once an ardent servant of the Gods. Got tricked and was killed in battle.
Regrets. Hatred. Revenge. Her restless soul seeks vengeance. - until a devil appeared & granted her wish.
On her reawakening, her White Angelic Wing transformed to a giant demonic wing.
Her old blue-white dress turned to black and white.
Her Golden Hair turned to pitch black
Emitting now with both Dark and Light aura.
She is now known as Retaliate - The Fallen Valkyrie of the Old Realm.

"And I shall seek for my eternal retribution"
Royal Guard - Retaliate- |  Rebellion - Lilac-  |  Rune Knight - Tyrannical  |  Sura - Rosuveisse | Arch Bishop - Barbarra- | Soul Linker - Itarildë- 

ALONE
[+] 7 users Like Tyrannical's post
Forum name: ulol69
In game name: Arthas Menethil.
Entry:

[Image: CZX86Qr.jpg]

The Dragon Knight Risen From Hell to Destroy the kingdom that he sought to protect 
Given By The Powers of Lord Abbadon and The Twin Blades of Naght He will dammed everyone and everything that he loved in his name
[+] 5 users Like ulol69's post
Forum name: Malaphar
In game name: Malaphar
Describe your Costume: Immortal Soul Demon
Entry:[Image: o1hqB2A.jpg]

Having no followers left it was time to return to his abandoned church in search of fresh blood,
Many lifetimes of the same thing over and over, what was the true price of his immortal demon blood?
How many deaths have been brought over the aeons at his behest alone? How many more will follow?
Is this what it feels like to be the aspect of death or is this just another day to satiate the hatred built up
over centuries of the evil that built up in a world that lacked control, compassion and love ...
but instead only looked for reasons to hate and put one another down?
Am I really the evil one or does my collection of greedy, corrupt, nasty souls atone for all the carnage I have caused?
But none of this matters, if I am to continue my ways and my immortality I must keep collecting all of the corruption in the 
world and bringing them here to sacrifice at the never satisfied alter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 3 users Like Malaphar's post
Forum Name: Jean
Ingame Name: F u R a i.
Entry:
[Image: yVAQ67k.jpg]

Deep within the galaxies of the mushroom kingdom lies a princess unlike any other, a princess who can talk to the stars and travel alongside them to any place their hearts desire...Rosalina!! The princess of long lost royalty descends from the heavens with her family of lumas to share upon you her beauty and infinite wisdom. Those who are lucky enough to feast their eyes on such beauty will forever be rewarded in the most glorious ways imaginable.

Rosalina and Luma Costume ^_^
[+] 4 users Like Jean's post
Forum Name: Line-
Ingame Name: Line of Sight
Entry:
[Image: wHt8xvZ.jpg]
Got a secret?
Can you keep it?
Swear, this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket
Takin' this one to the
grave.
If I show you
Then I know you won't tell what I said.
Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
Yes,
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
[+] 4 users Like Line-'s post
Forum name : xylia
IGN : Xandra.

Entry :

[Image: 3GOCoAF.jpg]

Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slow, painful, and bloody death.
Nobody will know what would happened after u across the bridge
Xandra. used to be survivor from the bridge tragedy and lost her memory.
Full of curiousity, she want to across the bridge

"Let's talk about fear"

[Image: mgRIiGT.gif]              
    Soryu Maiden ll Reen. ll Ryu Hye Ju
[+] 4 users Like xylia's post
Forum name: soulkaizer
IGN: Bell Cranel´

[Image: screen-Brave-RO581.jpg]

The time will come, when the dark lord arises. He who will wreak havoc to the whole humanity. The world will bow down before him. Those who do not wish to will perish right before his eyes. The time is near to the end of time. No one can stop him, no one can, nothing will.
[+] 5 users Like soulkaizer's post
Forum name: chrono
In-game name: Hori Kyoko
Entry:
[Image: BRGOXV6.jpeg]
Hori The Fallen Angel, visiting the graves of her fallen sisters who fought the tyrannical rule of their god Guravitai. She is now hiding among the heroes that travel to the distant realm after the destruction of the dream realm.
[+] 3 users Like chrono's post