Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HaZeServer Stability Survey
Hi all,

We have been seeing some complains on the forum’s chat box in regards to server disconnections, lag, or trouble logging in. We made made great strives when it comes to server stability in the last 3 weeks, from crashing 2-3 times a day to having now an uptime of 5 days.. yet some are still experiencing disconnections.

We are hoping to collect information so we can attempt to pin point the issue and how many are being affected by it.

Please reply by answering the following questions

1. Rate your stability on the server from 1-10 (10 being stable, rare disconnections)
2. Rate your ping/latency on the server from 1-10 (10 being no lag)
3. If you encounter disconnections, please elaborate when you usually get disconnected.
4. If you encounter disconnections, how frequently are they?
5. If you encounter disconnections, do they seem to affect all players or just a few?
6. Where do you live? (So we can take distance to the server into consideration)
7. Who is your internet provider?

We want to hear if/when you get disconnected. Any details you can provide will be useful in troubleshooting. We are working hard to achieve server stability and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. Rate your stability on the server from 1-10 (10 being stable, rare disconnections)
  • 8/10.
  • 198~205ms. 7.5/10
3. If you encounter disconnections, please elaborate when you usually get disconnected.
  • While my ping is at stable 200ms, and there's no RTO on command prompt pinging to multiple URL's/IP Addresses, just to check, I still get those random disconnections.
  • 2~4x a day.
5. If you encounter disconnections, do they seem to affect all players or just a few?
  • Not everyone, but there are players who are also affected probably with same ISP like mine.
6. Where do you live? (So we can take distance to the server into consideration)
  • Philippines
  • PLDT ( PLDTFIBR-Wired Connection) 300Mbps Plan.

We want to hear if/when you get disconnected. Any details you can provide will be useful in troubleshooting. We are working hard to achieve server stability and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • Probably the random Disconnection is due to our ISP, though some player's who are living in Philippines have around 40ms~60ms Ping with other ISP like Sky Fiber. 
  • Sometimes a message will appear on my screen like "Now logging out".
  • No Errors/GE's encountered.
(05-27-2022, 03:02 AM)Administrator Wrote: Hi all,

We have been seeing some complains on the forum’s chat box in regards to server disconnections, lag, or trouble logging in. We made made great strives when it comes to server stability in the last 3 weeks, from crashing 2-3 times a day to having now an uptime of 5 days.. yet some are still experiencing disconnections.

We are hoping to collect information so we can attempt to pin point the issue and how many are being affected by it.

Please reply by answering the following questions

• 8/10.
  • 70~240ms. 8/10
  • Its random, when farming or even when afk.
  • 4 average
  • A few people I guess. Most are still there when I re-log.
  • Philippines
  • PLDT (both at home and at work  Smile )  via wifi, both at home and at office I am getting random DC
  • Will lag and eventually get DCed, then will take a few minutes to be able to log-in again 
5/10 - Getting disconnected several times a day.
5/10 - My ping is usually around 150 but i'm experiencing random lags or my game just freezes until I get disconnected and it happens often
Random times.
Last time I dc'd at least once every 1-2 hrs.
Sometimes yes but sometimes it's just me and in game friends that are not living in ASIA.
Austria
Cablelink

This may sound a self serving request coming from european player (it isn't) but why not consider moving the server to EU? I mean it's in the middle of both SEA and US players. Back then when server was still in US, SEA players would have over 200 or 300 ping but now its the opposite. While my ping in eu remains almost the same. Asian servers just seem kinda sus to me. US/EU servers are imo much more reliable
if compaired to former experiences about 6(I was at 5 ping before and now am at 20-40 most times and than there are others like today where I jump to 600++ and not even able to move more than once ever 5 seconds)
it varies but usually only sprite errors on desktop, laptop only disconnects when I connect a mouse to my comp
see above
see above but adding onto this one that once or twice there have been mass disconnects
east coast usa
verizon
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
8 (Occassional disconnections.)
I have 2 connections: 8 (53ms) // 6 (200-250ms)
It's random.
Maybe 1-5x a day.
Just a few. Once I encountered it during a Raid race. I was disconnected. When I came back, everyone's still in their merry way.
Philippines
PLDT Fiber
Not sure whether this is the right topic to discuss it or not but i'll share it anyways. A few from players including me that is not in asia is currently not able to login anymore after getting disconnected around 5 minutes ago. I've already tried logging in multiple times and even used VPN and several european servers but still no luck. The only server that got me into the game was japan's which is pointless since it gives me over 300 ping and I could barely do anything at all. It seems to me that even though SEA players are also being affected by this, it's still nothing compared to what we us/eu players have to deal with. I hope there would be a solution to this soon as there is nothing much to do in the game at the moment with this issue going on.
8 (Occassional disconnections.)
2 (200-250ms) DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's random.
Maybe 1-5x a day.
Only of the KING is online 
Philippines
PLDT Fiber

CHOOSE BEST HOSTING PLS Like in Hongkong best hosting for as of now