Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
RilianeBrave RO Kick-off Event! [Phase 3]
(05-31-2022, 11:05 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi GM, can we check what happen here, i use 2 tyche blessing this morning but got no paragon ticket for 30 mins? i usually got 3 to 4 paragon per tyche. its very unusual to me.thanks

(05-31-2022, 11:05 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi GM, can we check what happen here, i use 2 tyche blessing this morning but got no paragon ticket for 30 mins? i usually got 3 to 4 paragon per tyche. its very unusual to me.thanks

Account is GX Yuna Yujeong thanks
you can sometimes get that unlucky. 3~4 tickets per tyche is probably just pure luck. i used tyche twice already, and all i got is just one ticket from that.
Photo 
Hi Gm's kindly check thois . i win elite easter cloak, but i received loli ruli cresent

Error of Item Received, should be easter cloak
(06-01-2022, 02:35 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi Gm's kindly check thois . i win elite easter cloak, but i received loli ruli cresent

You got the correct item, so no problem about that. It's just that the announcement for the item is incorrect.
[Image: 2UkClud.png]
(06-01-2022, 03:00 PM)Elaina Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 02:35 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi Gm's kindly check thois . i win elite easter cloak, but i received loli ruli cresent

You got the correct item, so no problem about that. It's just that the announcement for the item is incorrect.

Hi Gm Elaina, 

Sorry for bothering, Just want to ask  deeply what happen here, its possible also i got the correct announcement but wrong item, vice versa??

I'm sad i thought i got the a good item from smelting, I'm on my 6th tryin to get good item Sad
(06-01-2022, 03:15 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote:

Hi Gm Elaina, 

Sorry for bothering, Just want to ask  deeply what happen here, its possible also i got the correct announcement but wrong item, vice versa??

I'm sad i thought i got the a good item from smelting, I'm on my 6th tryin to get good item Sad
No,

There are no headgears in armor smelting in the first place. Elite Easter Cloak is a middle headgear.

The reason that Elite Easter Cloak is getting announced instead of the Loli ruli moon is because the announcement uses item id.

announce "[Armor Smelting]: "+strcharinfo(0)+" got a "+getitemname(25690)+" through armor ore smelting!",0,0xFF8000;

The item ID of Loli Ruli moon is 23690 while Elite Easter Cloak is 25690. A single digit difference that our dev missed because majority of items obtained there have item id of 25,000+

But again you are supposed to get a garment there not a headgear.
(06-01-2022, 03:29 PM)Riliane Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 03:15 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote:

Hi Gm Elaina, 

No,

There are no headgears in armor smelting in the first place. Elite Easter Cloak is a middle headgear.

The reason that Elite Easter Cloak is getting announced instead of the Loli ruli moon is because the announcement uses item id.

announce "[Armor Smelting]: "+strcharinfo(0)+" got a "+getitemname(25690)+" through armor ore smelting!",0,0xFF8000;

The item ID of Loli Ruli moon is 23690 while Elite Easter Cloak is 25690. A single digit difference that our dev missed because majority of items obtained there have item id of 25,000+

But again you are supposed to get a garment there not a headgear.

I See Thanks GM
Agency Attendance NPC in day 18 and onward only give me 1 bbg, not other event food, or other different stuff, you sure this is how it should be?
Brave Adventurers! The House of Trials is now accepting brave challengers!

Check the first page to know when HoT opens.
Do anyone know what is mind break lvl 1 do? is there more lvl? please and thank you

And I discovered I don't have folder containing sound files for game RO, can anyone send a compressed file of sound? be rar or zip is fine
Brave Heroes! Weapon smelting is now up! Take this chance to get a random weapon, or headgears that possess a weapon sprite!