Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
RilianeBrave RO Kick-off Event! [Phase 3]
(05-29-2022, 01:34 PM)Imminent Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:25 PM)Malaphar Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:23 PM)Imminent Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:18 PM)Malaphar Wrote: why is it last hit and not most party damage, 1 person party winning is garbage planning

so you're saying players who refuse to join a party with the most numbers should no longer have any chances of getting anything? Pretty sure this is better as it gives everyone equal chances. I'd say for sure you wouldn't disagree if you're that person who managed to last hit the MVP.

so people that spend time getting a large party are basically being told its stupid when a solo player can come in last min and have a chance to steal it from people that are told to make a party and co-operate, basically it enforces the dont bother co-operating mentality

so what if we had 15 people max party capacity and there are total of 20 players participating for a boss raid. The party of 15 people managed to get to the MVP 10 seconds earlier than the 2nd party. Do you think it would be fair to just give up on the spot just because the party with most members got to it first? There'd be no point doing it because a party that I'm part of would no longer get anything, right? If you're party of the pt with most members and still lost to a single player then consider yourself unlucky. I don't see why players shouldn't have equal chances for a boss raid that's supposed to be free for all. Nobody owns is therefore each player would have just as much chance to win it like everyone else.

so make it a true mvp free for all, even at 1 damage make it so mvp takes all
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-29-2022, 01:35 PM)Malaphar Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:18 PM)Malaphar Wrote: why is it last hit and not most party damage, 1 person party winning is garbage planning

so you're saying players who refuse to join a party with the most numbers should no longer have any chances of getting anything? Pretty sure this is better as it gives everyone equal chances. I'd say for sure you wouldn't disagree if you're that person who managed to last hit the MVP.

so people that spend time getting a large party are basically being told its stupid when a solo player can come in last min and have a chance to steal it from people that are told to make a party and co-operate, basically it enforces the dont bother co-operating mentality

so what if we had 15 people max party capacity and there are total of 20 players participating for a boss raid. The party of 15 people managed to get to the MVP 10 seconds earlier than the 2nd party. Do you think it would be fair to just give up on the spot just because the party with most members got to it first? There'd be no point doing it because a party that I'm part of would no longer get anything, right? If you're party of the pt with most members and still lost to a single player then consider yourself unlucky. I don't see why players shouldn't have equal chances for a boss raid that's supposed to be free for all. Nobody owns is therefore each player would have just as much chance to win it like everyone else.

It's already free for all but the player that does most damage still is the only eligible player for its drops. It's just the raid bonus rewards that goes to the party that gets the last hit
(05-29-2022, 01:35 PM)Malaphar Wrote:

The reason it was last hit is to give everyone a fair chance to get rewards. We don't want to give a small group the power to decide on which party the drop will always go. Anyone can last hit it. It's luck based. Any party need more people for better chance. This alone gives everyone a fair chance to be invited in party. You can increase your chances of last hitting it by having proper gears but that won't guarantee anything. So most party invite more people.

But this is not true if it's MVP based. You don't see the issue because it's not MVP based right now. But someone else can study those bosses and keep on MVP'ing it repeatedly. These people will be the one who can decide who to invite, they may or may not compete for the Raid boss and group simply together to keep on monopolizing it. You cannot guarantee anyone that they would not be outcasted by these people depriving them of any chance to gain anything from it. It's ironic how you ask for us to do something about camping but can't see the issue of what you are trying to ask right now.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
If I am not available tomorrow. Phase 3 will be delayed by a day.

you still have 2 weeks for the event.

This is event release schedule. But if I can make it tomorrow I'll upload the shop.

- May 31 - New Headgears in Shop
- June 1 - Letters/Box Opening/Paragon NPC
- June 2 - House of Trials/AOT Enchanter
- June 3 - Treasure Boxes.
- June 4 - Weapon Forging (I have to delay this because it's not only "weapon" because it has some headgears with weapon sprite.)
[+] 1 user Likes Irish Heart's post
(05-29-2022, 03:18 PM)Irish Heart Wrote: If I am not available tomorrow. Phase 3 will be delayed by a day.

This is event release schedule. But if I can make it tomorrow I'll upload the shop.

- June 4 - Weapon Forging (I have to delay this because it's not only "weapon" because it has some headgears with weapon sprite.)

looking forward to wep sprites, hopefully something fun for my gunner :-)
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-29-2022, 04:30 PM)Malaphar Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 03:18 PM)Irish Heart Wrote: If I am not available tomorrow. Phase 3 will be delayed by a day.

looking forward to wep sprites, hopefully something fun for my gunner :-)

She's not talking about weapon sprites. Weapon forging will have some headgears with weapon sprites. Like those crafted through blueprints.
Party Manager NPC seems it doesn't work, we did raid boss, and 2 parties did, indeed, registered and it doesn't show it in his list
Never thought I'd see the day where more than 10 people are attacking the same mob for a chance to get a loot. I love this very much. <3

Will there be an NPC for the garments?
[Image: NEW-SIGGY.jpg]
IGN:
(05-29-2022, 07:03 PM)Zerg Wrote:

Will there be an NPC for the garments?

We will add one
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post