Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
RilianeBrave RO Kick-off Event! [Phase 3]
(05-27-2022, 03:12 PM)soulkaizer Wrote: Do you need to stay online during the smelting period?

No,

(05-27-2022, 03:15 PM)ulol69 Wrote: so even you select 100% chance rate in shield.... all of the items crafted will be random? KEK~

Yes. If you know your luck sucks, you can sell your ores and orbs to other players who do not fear taking the risk.
Does using 1k armor ore increase the chance to get like demi freya armor?
(05-27-2022, 03:37 PM)soulkaizer Wrote: Does using 1k armor ore increase the chance to get like demi freya armor?

you won't even have a chance to get it if you put less than 900+ ores.
*puts 1k ore, and max time ... gets valk armor*

*JOKE
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Is it possible to see the % of what happen if its max ore and max time? all datas would be appreciated.
(05-27-2022, 05:14 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: Is it possible to see the % of what happen if its max ore and max time? all datas would be appreciated.

I think the %chances are intentionally left off, I would assume there are MANY things that can be made lol I mean my first was dragon dress

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-27-2022, 05:46 PM)Malaphar Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 05:14 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: Is it possible to see the % of what happen if its max ore and max time? all datas would be appreciated.

I think the %chances are intentionally left off, I would assume there are MANY things that can be made lol I mean my first was dragon dress

What dragon dress? ID? didn't find anything in the game.

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)

It's quite difficult to give it a proper percentage especially for each item. The hardest to obtain there would be the Demi Freya's shield with 1/1000 odds. at 900+ ores.

the easiest among freya set is her sandals, followed with the robe. Modified elemental shoes has a rate of 1/20+ at 900+ ores. because you have a fair chance of getting other shoes with it.

How does the random work?
Lets say for example you put 562 ore. Then each item will have random points. If the points they roll is lower than the ore you place you'll have a chance to obtain them.

Ex. Result (any item with lower than 562 random are possible to obtain)
T shirt (1-200) - 200
Pantie (1-999) - 100
Valkyrie Armor (1-600): - 325
Lord Tunic (200 -600) - 563
Schmidt Suit (500-1000) - 552
Demi Freya Robe (901-1000) - 992

Which ever items has lower amount or equal to the ore you place then you'll have a chance to get them. There will be another random that will look for the top 20 items that you can obtain, and there you got your prize.

I am not going to post the minimum amount of ores required because it will make things a lot too easy for some items.
when will we get npc for special exchange coupon?

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)