Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
RilianeBrave RO Kick-off Event! [Phase 3]
why Daily Quest, and STP not included at this kick-off? It surely make players more active in this new server. I mean, Daily Quest makes players farm, STP makes newbies or even vets have another reason to join that 3 times event in a day to collect the realms. Please include them.
(05-14-2022, 07:54 AM)huntermalaka Wrote: why Daily Quest, and STP not included at this kick-off? It surely make players more active in this new server. I mean, Daily Quest makes players farm, STP makes newbies or even vets have another reason to join that 3 times event in a day to collect the realms. Please include them.

Agree with STP since they we can no longer claim with multiple accounts.

As for DQ, I just finished mine and manage to get some event items. Maybe the admin just forgot to include at the first post.
Elite Rune Knight - A$AP Ferg
Elite Super Novice - Ecivon Repus
Elite Guillotine Cross - Erar
Elite Sorcerer - Careful
Elite Ranger - H.E.R.
(05-14-2022, 07:54 AM)huntermalaka Wrote: why Daily Quest, and STP not included at this kick-off? It surely make players more active in this new server. I mean, Daily Quest makes players farm, STP makes newbies or even vets have another reason to join that 3 times event in a day to collect the realms. Please include them.

Daily quest rewards exist. They just forgot to include it in the post.

STP was not included because there are reports of players bypassing it's salary system with multiple accounts. We are still looking on a proper way to fix the issue.

Additionally STP is pretty active with or without rewards because it's the only division event at this point.
that issue has been fixed, now players cant do multiple accounts in STP.

And, not many players join the STP right now, specially after this migration. You can see the difference if you include STP in the kick off, its obviously make players join STP.

If that was the issue, as far as i know that problem HAS BEEN SOLVED. No one can do that bypassing anymore. I mean, if the problem still there, would be a wise step to fix that and make sure no one would abuse it anymore or just BAN those motherf***ers, and make ALL THE EVENTS IN THIS NEW SERVER is joyful to do, and reasonable too. Its NEW SERVER, c'mon lets ALL OUT.
(05-14-2022, 08:48 AM)huntermalaka Wrote: that issue has been fixed, now players cant do multiple accounts in STP.

And, not many players join the STP right now, specially after this migration. You can see the difference if you include STP in the kick off, its obviously make players join STP.

If that was the issue, as far as i know that problem HAS BEEN SOLVED. No one can do that bypassing anymore. I mean, if the problem still there, would be a wise step to fix that and make sure no one would abuse it anymore or just BAN those motherf***ers, and make ALL THE EVENTS IN THIS NEW SERVER is joyful to do, and reasonable too. Its NEW SERVER, c'mon lets ALL OUT.

lels, some people who got a 2 weeks banned from it are yet to be unbanned. And the team spent most of their effort last week in migration so it is yet to be fixed. It might be added later once it is audited but the current effort is mostly placed on other parts of this event.

Anyway congratulation on this guy. Looks like the first in the server. 

[Image: 5axD1Av.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
where to farm mobs?
Phase 1B has officially launched! Read the first page of this thread to learn more!
[Image: 2UkClud.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elaina's post
Omagash so crowded already
For those asking when is the race, it will start a few days later. Maybe in 1-2 days later. Some field boss will come first since frosty is still holding well in protecting the gate.
Struggling, need everyone to quickly tell the others to cross the gate to get to this alternate universe. Or else their souls are lost forever.
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]