Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
I think it was angelchang that leaked it then cos only an angel can give leak anonymously from heaven
personally I think this thread has gone on far long enough
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-30-2022, 06:52 AM)Latte Wrote: @Green Cross whoever you are i just wanna say thank you and I love you. <3

I love u too but who are you
Imagine me, a normal player, like you all. Somehow Volunteered for the staff team to help answer requests, a pretty innocent task to think about, in 2018 I was like, what can I lose? maybe I'd even get more friends to play with out of it. Then there I am, accepted and welcomed into the team. Then suddenly, my life as a normal player changed 180 degrees. I suddenly can't say anything I like, I have to suppress my individuality and am expected to have a costumer-service attitude, meanwhile being witch-hunted 24/7 whenever there are massive changes to the game. Let it be a balancing patch, an event release, or a person being banned.

Like, think of me, I didn't do anything. I volunteered. I didn't get paid anything out of it. Why attack me as a support player?

Over time I threw away my individuality and stays quiet, I stopped joining WOE or else people say I'm abusing power.
I used weird char names so I won't be recognized and be free. Sad.

I'm just the same as you, Yunachong Malaphar greencross aaaaa. When you say the support team is aggressive and rude I'm also the one to blame for it. Sad sad.
[+] 1 user Likes Latte's post
(09-30-2022, 08:35 AM)Latte Wrote: Imagine me, a normal player, like you all. Somehow Volunteered for the staff team to help answer requests, a pretty innocent task to think about, in 2018 I was like, what can I lose? maybe I'd even get more friends to play with out of it. Then there I am, accepted and welcomed into the team. Then suddenly, my life as a normal player changed 180 degrees. I suddenly can't say anything I like, I have to suppress my individuality and am expected to have a costumer-service attitude, meanwhile being witch-hunted 24/7 whenever there are massive changes to the game. Let it be a balancing patch, an event release, or a person being banned.

Like, think of me, I didn't do anything. I volunteered. I didn't get paid anything out of it. Why attack me as a support player?

Over time I threw away my individuality and stays quiet, I stopped joining WOE or else people say I'm abusing power.

I'm just the same as you, Yunachong Malaphar greencross aaaaa. When you say the support team is aggressive and rude I'm also the one to blame for it. Sad sad.

this is not my intent towards you, that is why I say certain members. I have played with you in game and tbh your demeanor is always pretty chill but I am sorry to say but not all are the same.
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-30-2022, 06:27 AM)celestial Wrote: Just as Xileria said, if he is not the owner of the account, then the rule on multiple accounts is not violated. Almost all the veterans know that aj doesn't own the account involved, so the case should have been solved.

About the leak, I think its unfair to ban the player when the only thing he did is show that the staff is bias against him. He wasn't the cause of the leakage.

True, but ownership here is not based on who claim to be the owner or who we personally know as the owner, it's whoever this server recognized as the account owner.

If they believe account sharing is co-ownership then aaaaa has ownership of the account too. Sharing your account means sharing ownership of that account. I don't think this is really surprising. 

This might be something new for others but not really for me. In the past server, there are cases of people quitting and leaving their accounts for years for other people to use. Later they return, change password of the account and the other players complaining about it, but believe it or not Haze return some of those account to those players who spend more time using the accounts.

More or less, it's what the GM said, your username/password is what gives you the ownership right for an account. If you give another person an access to it, that person will have co ownership with the account. Unless it was stolen there's no reason for GM to take action on anyone using the account. Sharing your account is your own choice.

So yes, in case of aaaaa, the account is considered as under his ownership too. And you can list the reason why based on what GM Frosty stated. 

Also please don't mistake my words as the words of the GMs.  It's just my opinion, I am not involve in this case and I don't know every specifics about this case, I am not the one who banned them and maybe the gm who banned them have better evidences.  I am just laying out a neutral investigation based on how this accounts were possibly banned. I don't know aaaaa or starry and I don't represent the GM who banned them. 

If the GM who banned aaaaa and starry don't care about this thread, we can't help it either. In the end this is not a proper appeal section and we can't force them to reply here.
(09-30-2022, 06:51 AM)Green Cross Wrote: I disagree

What u dont get is that they staff member have rules in secret like they said
And someone in their staff did it anwyay

Like i said iw as in valiants and i saw how they qq cos they got kicked after they send screenshot

And here someone obvious did it again so why dont he sugger consequence like the others huh?

Its idiots like u triving in this server tjat makes it look bad
From my view they have been very trandparent but u guys are being ignorant

What would u feel if someone in your discord leak information to another person huh? Think harly think!

Of course, I would get mad.

Since the thread now talks about Leak of Information.
I am going to open up something.
BUT I will not be accusing someone.

I have been recording video's since May 2022. 
That means I have at least the full 5 months of WoE documentation since May 2022.
It even includes some of the last woe's from the previous server before it closed,
Plus some documentations recorded inside Duel Arena during the first week of September.

The purpose of uploading these videos serves as Memories for the Guild and Members. 

Those videos were uploaded online. 1 Copy from Youtube, and 1 copy from Google Drive Accounts. + another copy on external device.
Those videos that were uploaded on YouTube were set as "Unlisted". 
Meaning, public viewers will not be able to see it, since it's like private and I have set it that way, so that Gravity will not be able to see it as well.
The only way to view and watch it, is when you have the LINK that is shared by the uploader.

Valiants has discord as well. I constantly upload woe videos and share those links exclusively to that channel.
Until one day, a GM approached our Guild Leader.
I was tasked as well to change our Guild Emblem because of Copyright Issue.
Which is OK! I admit that I used an emblem without any consent from the original owners.
But I just want to reiterate, those videos were set as UNLISTED, therefore its not PUBLICTLY SHARED.
I had changed our Guild Emblem and made a separate playlist for the new uploads using that new emblem.

Now, why am I opening this up?
First. There's a mole in our discord channel for leaking private videos exclusively shared on that discord channel. Not the problem of the GM staffs/Server BUT WAIT.
Second. Chances are, those links were shared outside the Valiants Discord Channel and may have been seen/watched by "others". 
Third, they used the video to submit a report about copyright, probably to take down the video. - this is my personal assumption.
But why would he/they do that? Personally, I don't want to comment about it if that was the case.
Fourth, Since they shared the video to report for whatever damn reason - it falls to leaking of information, since that video was set as unlisted, unpublished, and exclusively shared to Valiant members on our discord to watch.
Fifth. As I have mentioned, It's not the problem of the GM staffs/Server whoever the mole is in our discord channel. BUT, what he did had put THE SERVER at RISK
of a possibility for Gravity to check on this server when he leaked the videos. That's if the server still wanted to go under the radar from Gravity.

Again let me repeat, those video's were set as Unlisted, so without the links, you will never be able to see those videos and watch it.
The video is considered an information as well, as it contains details of the server, and was shared without my conscent. 

I have 2 hunches, but don't have enough proof.
But I know that person is currently reading my comment.
What is your motive? Do you hate the Guild? The Video?  
Mr. Mystery Mole.
(09-30-2022, 08:35 AM)Latte Wrote: Imagine me, a normal player, like you all. Somehow Volunteered for the staff team to help answer requests, a pretty innocent task to think about, in 2018 I was like, what can I lose? maybe I'd even get more friends to play with out of it. Then there I am, accepted and welcomed into the team. Then suddenly, my life as a normal player changed 180 degrees. I suddenly can't say anything I like, I have to suppress my individuality and am expected to have a costumer-service attitude, meanwhile being witch-hunted 24/7 whenever there are massive changes to the game. Let it be a balancing patch, an event release, or a person being banned.

Hi SP Latte. Im not referring as a whole, im referring for some SP players, who is not well mannered and rude to the players. Vice versa not all players are rude and with atittude, im sorry if i hurt u i didnt mean it. Thanks
If you dont like my opinions thats a YOU problem, they can be harsh ones, bad ones, good ones,etc. but they will never be lies. Continual / constant toxicity towards me will receive no sympathy from me as i've shown already. 

I wish I could go back and show you guys all the times these same group of people have harrassed, used every possible slur imaginable and have throw every possible insult at me over 6 years and I would just have to take it and be proffessional as everyone begs me to be. 

It's a "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" situation and I refuse to let these toxic players paint me as a villain.

I will still be as proffesional as I can be and have been for 8+ years as a staff member.

~Last post on this topic

PS: sorry one screenshot of me giving my honest opinion about a toxic player spiraled this out of control, I should have known better and just kept quiet when being asked questions lol
Resolved, All accounts are released except the two accounts implicated in the fishing dual.

The bans are lowered to 7th October 2022, of what's supposed to be unbanned on 12th October 2022.

Starry can only fish under Malaysian IP. Do not ask Aaaa to fish for you. If caught next punishment should be more severe.
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Frosty's post