Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-30-2022, 04:58 AM)Frosty Wrote: Alright, after a long endless, and tireless discussion I'm just going to say this one time, and one time only, I'll put good punctuation so you all don't miss anything. Read carefully:

Account ownership normally belongs to whoever login an account. The username and password of an account give you the right to own the account. Unless proven to have been stolen, we usually do not take action against whoever have access to that account.

If you share your account, you are giving co-ownership of that account to that person. We will not adjust this standard based on your personal agreements. If you don't want your account to be involved with that other person, don't share your accounts.

If you have siblings, partners, etc who play the game, do not log in to their account with your other account at the same time on the same device frequently. Any account frequently logged together in 1 device will be categorized under the ownership of a single person. That being said the best way to avoid this is by logging each of your own accounts mostly on your own devices.

If you are 2 or more people with only 1 pc then log in to your accounts at least 1-hour intervals with each other. Logging the account in extremely short intervals frequently will make it get recognized as 1 account under 1 person.

In most cases, a single player should only log in to the accounts they own. If you dual login any account you don't own, don't come complaining to us if we assume that you own those accounts. Especially if you get caught with dual clients with it to abuse something.

This should not affect people playing in cafes or siblings, or partners with multiple devices. Players playing in cafes should only log the accounts that belong to them. Siblings with their own pc will log their accounts in each device they own more frequently than the others.

Don't expect us to recognize accounts you shared or given to someone. We figure out the owner of each account based on the login data of the accounts. If it's a completely shared account, the one using it will be considered as the owner. You have to take responsibility for the accounts you logged in.

In this case, the account is considered aaaaa property,  our server logs are limited from the day we migrated up to now. We dont have the old history log.  And in our log in this server, player aaaaa own the account based on our db. Starry can claim it back by not sharing the account to aaaaa, or using it more than aaaaa. Giving us a heads up about your arrangement is also an option but it will depend on the GM team to accept that arrangement, GM team may give their own condition to avoid any possible abuse.

Eg. You can continue fishing with those accounts as long that you only fish under your own device and IP.

This account was caught fishing under IP of aaaaa while being claimed to be under the ownership of a person who lives in an entirely different location. It's your fault or your brother's fault for using the account that doesn't belong to both of you.
Don't switch the blame on the GM team for using the accounts completely linked under your ownership. Again if you want to avoid it, then don't share your accounts. If you do, then consider this as one of those risks.

Lastly, I have additional punishment to your account, as a Head GM and Leader of Support Players,

In regards to SP discord chat leak. All accounts of aaaaa will remained banned permanently until he cooperated and help us know the one who leak the message.

We take this incident seriously as it greatly damages the trust we gave to our staff.

If you have to blame anyone for getting your account involved in this, blame the one who leak it to you and yourself for posting this in public. This decision is backed by the admins of the server. If you want to get out of this mess simply tell the truth about who leaked the message to you.

Just as Xileria said, if he is not the owner of the account, then the rule on multiple accounts is not violated. Almost all the veterans know that aj doesn't own the account involved, so the case should have been solved.

About the leak, I think its unfair to ban the player when the only thing he did is show that the staff is bias against him. He wasn't the cause of the leakage.
You don't know what we're going to do next though. Just watch how we install orders in the staff lineup after this. That's IF aaaa would come clean if not, then everyone should get punishment. Just chill

His account is meant to be held only, yall react as if it's final. as if he will never come forward. as if he would rather his account remains banned because it's incriminating and just further approves our suspicion.
[Image: alicent.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alicent's post
Pls i don't want my title stripped just because 1 person leak something
(09-30-2022, 03:03 AM)aaaaa Wrote: jokes on you, so many people play with same ip different device. it is common sense that this will eventually happen if you play with ur relatives, etc. sharing ip? you must be stupid  to think that each member of your family should have each of their own internet if they wanna play the same game. what a clown, s> brain.

What common sense are you talking about? You're the one who had no common sense and cries when you got banned. You did not think you can get suspected of dual clienting in that way. And you are not clearly thinking of the reasons why the gm chose to ban you because you clearly have violated something. You post this issue in public, for what? To gain sympatgy from other ppl? And lastly you could've brought this up in a better way but instead you're also bringing up negativity in this post. You could've prevented it from happening in the 1dt place but you didn't. Again jokes on you.
[+] 1 user Likes soulkaizer's post
(09-30-2022, 06:15 AM)Malaphar Wrote: that would have been helpful IF there was not already a ban appeal or if this even was to begin with SO... lets get back to the bigger issue atm which would be why is a player being punished for the actions of an sp or gm? but yet the staff are still able to just bypass the guidelines that they signed up for when they joined the team

Exactly,why is the player is the only one being harrased? What happen to the Untowards behavior of support team involved? Even this commentors calling other player monkey? Are we not doing something? How could they have courage to have this kind of atittude? Should this be a wake up call for you GMs, set different standard on hiring SP players. This wouldnt  been an issue if they answer politely and calm in this thread! Also learn to your arrogant SPs.
Or I mean the SP who leaked this should come forward and take burdens off of Aaaa shoulder and be a man once. No?
[Image: alicent.png]
(09-30-2022, 06:42 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Exactly,why is the player is the only one being harrased? What happen to the Untowards behavior of support team involved? Even this commentors calling other player monkey? Are we not doing something? How could they have courage to have this kind of atittude? Should this be a wake up call for you GMs, set different standard on hiring SP players. This wouldnt  been an issue if they answer politely and calm in this thread! Also learn to your arrogant SPs.

So true!

The sp didn't even start it. The aaaa guy started trashtalking and when sp reply they bad? Omg! Haha

Ur stupid yuna stfu

You say you don't know these people but keep trying to defend them anyway because their your friends from the same guild. You are toxic too i know you are
I see how you talk to other people vadly
If you like you can join in their permanent ban cos thats what i think you like too hehe

Stop pretending like ur neutral when ur not

Being in this thread is like a wakeup call that the community is currently full of idiots and needs... Culling hehe.
[+] 1 user Likes Green Cross's post
Pls culprit be a man and show up! why let Aji suffer all this mess?
(09-30-2022, 06:27 AM)celestial Wrote: Just as Xileria said, if he is not the owner of the account, then the rule on multiple accounts is not violated. Almost all the veterans know that aj doesn't own the account involved, so the case should have been solved.

About the leak, I think its unfair to ban the player when the only thing he did is show that the staff is bias against him. He wasn't the cause of the leakage.

I disagree

What u dont get is that they staff member have rules in secret like they said
And someone in their staff did it anwyay

Like i said iw as in valiants and i saw how they qq cos they got kicked after they send screenshot

And here someone obvious did it again so why dont he sugger consequence like the others huh?

Its idiots like u triving in this server tjat makes it look bad
From my view they have been very trandparent but u guys are being ignorant

What would u feel if someone in your discord leak information to another person huh? Think harly think!
[+] 1 user Likes Green Cross's post
@Green Cross whoever you are i just wanna say thank you and I love you. <3