Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
[Image: LS72PVR.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ulol69's post
(09-30-2022, 02:32 AM)Imminent Wrote: I don't know whether I should feel bad about your behaviour or feel sorry for the staff team for always trying to keep their cool while dealing with a person like you. Why do you have to always be out of topic each time and bring more than enough people that aren't even directly involved with your case. I wonder why? Oh wait, you people are known for always doing this kind of thing for attention. I didn't even bother joining a tournament I was invited to that was giving a lot of zenny, why do you think I would bother wasting my time on you? I'm not about to waste my time on someone who's obviously trying to do things to prove himself because I don't feel the need to do that here.

This is the very reason why I don't even bother doing anything in the game anymore lately. I would just tab in and out to fish while playing different games that I actually find entertaining and enjoyable. This particular one had nothing to offer for the past few months but stress and frustration so what makes you think I give as much shit as you do? I applied for the SP position with the intention of nothing but to help by using my knowledge as one of the current veterans in the game. I had been doing my job and would frequently answer requests in game by the name of Aster-,Anarchy- or even Acidmath which a lot of players who'd most of the time use @request could vouch for. So what's there for me to do other than my job? Talk like someone who'd show more than enough respect to a person like you? You clearly don't deserve the least bit of my respect considering not only you are toxic to me, you are being toxic towards anyone that isn't part of your circle. Besides I'm also just a normal player like you except my name is in yellow here and there isn't much difference between you and me so stop with the accuses of power abuses. I know for a fact that my friends are not the ones who are leaking information and staff team conversations because there's literally nothing for us to benefit from doing it but here you always are people with your assumptions. Nice way to entertain yourselves and to get by, eh?

You people never showed any respect towards any of our current staff members except for the ones leaking information of our conversation to you so why should you expect it differently from us? I mean, true I sound so rude but why should I extend my patience for someone as toxic as you when i'm not even getting paid for this shit? Just stop with your pathetic attempts to make the staff team look worse than you people already think it is and be thankful you're still in the game and not permanently banned after what you people had tried to do in these past months. Honestly I've already said it too many times that if you dislike being here and hate the staff team this much, just go back to your friend's server where you people are using @item command to gear yourselves just like what you people had been accusing rad for. As far as I'm concerned, server would be much better without you. Would have less players but at least it wouldn't be as stressful.

@Topic it was already explained to you too many times what evidences and how they came up with the conclusion of your case so I don't see the reason why you should be involving any more people with the attempt to help you while invalidating the staff team's decision.

Oh right, it's like you people have a procedure that if your wishes aren't met, you'll have to bring person #1 til person #16 and hope something gets done. But it didn't work so now you're using your trap card where you talk about how sp should talk to you with respect and manners when you've been talking here and there like an animal. A dog on drugs. Woof Woof!

This will be my last response in this thread because I no longer want to involve myself with another drama that you successfully started once again. Congrats though

Support Players:

1. Have at least 1 elite hero character
2. Knows basic knowledge of the server for example the hero quest, where to get started, etc,
3. Patience is key, must refrain from joining drama/ flames at all times as now you represent the staff team as the front liner,
4. Do not tarnish BraveRO names in any way,
5. Must be online at least 12 hours a week on average
6. Quick, responsive of @request, down to earth,
7. This position is the start of getting promoted to a higher level of staff. You'll be granted a level 2 account a constant instant messaging access to GMs, Developers, and Admins.

bolded is EXACTLY why you as a sp should not be rude, curse at or disrespect players. this has been stated by numerous people but it seems it still needs to be stated. There is no real reason to be rude to people it would be much easier and much more productive to allow those that can refrain from disrespect to speak
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 2 users Like Malaphar's post
(09-30-2022, 03:29 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi Imminent, like what i've said i dont know the player on this topic, u always assume that everytime there is a player agree on other side its either they friend or guildmates, everyone can say their opinion and observation regarding the issue here, and we are doing it calmly, btw try to check  the manners of the people on the opposite side as if not well mannered. 

ookay genius, next time someone gets banned, u tell the gms that the one using the account was the players cat

ur aware that what ur saying it just an opinion, only an opinion. yet ur saying that it's the correct and right fact. u only get to say ur opinion here because the idiot poster refuses to accept the evidences used against him in the ban appeals. all the while, he and his friends are trying their worst to twist the truth to their favor.

you're all either blind or stupid.
So rude. Players are respecting them but they return with vengeance. We should replace them with some self proclaimed knowledgeable monkeys that does nothing other than searching for bugs and abuse them secretly. We should also keep and promote those very trust worthy SP from AJ's group of friends that does nothing but leak things that should not be leaked in public. These players deserve staffs respect.

These extremely selfless people that help us enjoy abusing things in game by promoting and protecting them. Right lets allow botting in the server, opening my pc causes me electricity. Its all fair game. Each of my siblings, my father, my mother, dogs and cats who do not play this game may claim the ownership of these accounts. Brilliant, with these smart people lets make this server great again
(09-30-2022, 04:03 AM)Quaoar Wrote: ookay genius, next time someone gets banned, u tell the gms that the one using the account was the players cat

ur aware that what ur saying it just an opinion, only an opinion. yet ur saying that it's the correct and right fact. u only get to say ur opinion here because the idiot poster refuses to accept the evidences used against him in the ban appeals. all the while, he and his friends are trying their worst to twist the truth to their favor.

you're all either blind or stupid.

Hello, please re read my post, seems u dont understand what ive said, and based on your reply, seems u are not on the right mind to think, you have anger issue. Maybe chill for a while or eat a snack, maybe lunch or dinner? Then try reading again

Try to be open minded and place ur self both sides, so u would feel what the banned player is fighting for. And then you would realize what i am stating in my opinion and maybe u can try to answer all my question there after u gotten ur meal. Heart

(09-30-2022, 04:05 AM)Hippo Crit Wrote: So rude. Players are respecting them but they return with vengeance. We should replace them with some self proclaimed knowledgeable monkeys that does nothing other than searching for bugs and abuse them secretly. We should also keep and promote those very trust worthy SP from AJ's group of friends that does nothing but leak things that should not be leaked in public. These players deserve staffs respect.

These extremely selfless people that help us enjoy abusing things in game by promoting and protecting them. Right lets allow botting in the server, opening my pc causes me electricity. Its all fair game. Each of my siblings, my father, my mother, dogs and cats who do not play this game may claim the ownership of these accounts. Brilliant, with these smart people lets make this server great again
Another anger issue. Try to eat lunch first then re read again. So u can get the point,  if everyone in the family will play its hard to produce morethan 3 pcs, yet it wi make effort. Bottom line every one can be a player.  By this rule we are just stating that only 1 player per family  can play? What if siblings is 5 and 4 them  will play? Same IP?  Switching computers sharing items? Please take lunch and re read
Alright, after a long endless, and tireless discussion I'm just going to say this one time, and one time only, I'll put good punctuation so you all don't miss anything. Read carefully:

Account ownership normally belongs to whoever login an account. The username and password of an account give you the right to own the account. Unless proven to have been stolen, we usually do not take action against whoever have access to that account.

If you share your account, you are giving co-ownership of that account to that person. We will not adjust this standard based on your personal agreements. If you don't want your account to be involved with that other person, don't share your accounts.

If you have siblings, partners, etc who play the game, do not log in to their account with your other account at the same time on the same device frequently. Any account frequently logged together in 1 device will be categorized under the ownership of a single person. That being said the best way to avoid this is by logging each of your own accounts mostly on your own devices.

If you are 2 or more people with only 1 pc then log in to your accounts at least 1-hour intervals with each other. Logging the account in extremely short intervals frequently will make it get recognized as 1 account under 1 person.

In most cases, a single player should only log in to the accounts they own. If you dual login any account you don't own, don't come complaining to us if we assume that you own those accounts. Especially if you get caught with dual clients with it to abuse something.

This should not affect people playing in cafes or siblings, or partners with multiple devices. Players playing in cafes should only log the accounts that belong to them. Siblings with their own pc will log their accounts in each device they own more frequently than the others.

Don't expect us to recognize accounts you shared or given to someone. We figure out the owner of each account based on the login data of the accounts. If it's a completely shared account, the one using it will be considered as the owner. You have to take responsibility for the accounts you logged in.

In this case, the account is considered aaaaa property,  our server logs are limited from the day we migrated up to now. We dont have the old history log.  And in our log in this server, player aaaaa own the account based on our db. Starry can claim it back by not sharing the account to aaaaa, or using it more than aaaaa. Giving us a heads up about your arrangement is also an option but it will depend on the GM team to accept that arrangement, GM team may give their own condition to avoid any possible abuse.

Eg. You can continue fishing with those accounts as long that you only fish under your own device and IP.

This account was caught fishing under IP of aaaaa while being claimed to be under the ownership of a person who lives in an entirely different location. It's your fault or your brother's fault for using the account that doesn't belong to both of you.
Don't switch the blame on the GM team for using the accounts completely linked under your ownership. Again if you want to avoid it, then don't share your accounts. If you do, then consider this as one of those risks.

Lastly, I have additional punishment to your account, as a Head GM and Leader of Support Players,

In regards to SP discord chat leak. All accounts of aaaaa will remained banned permanently until he cooperated and help us know the one who leak the message.

We take this incident seriously as it greatly damages the trust we gave to our staff.

If you have to blame anyone for getting your account involved in this, blame the one who leak it to you and yourself for posting this in public. This decision is backed by the admins of the server. If you want to get out of this mess simply tell the truth about who leaked the message to you.
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]
[+] 8 users Like Frosty's post
(09-30-2022, 04:58 AM)Frosty Wrote: Alright, after a long endless, and tireless discussion I'm just going to say this one time, and one time only, I'll put good punctuation so you all don't miss anything. Read carefully:

Account ownership normally belongs to whoever login an account. The username and password of an account give you the right to own the account. Unless proven to have been stolen, we usually do not take action against whoever have access to that account.

If you share your account, you are giving co-ownership of that account to that person. We will not adjust this standard based on your personal agreements. If you don't want your account to be involved with that other person, don't share your accounts.

If you have siblings, partners, etc who play the game, do not log in to their account with your other account at the same time on the same device frequently. Any account frequently logged together in 1 device will be categorized under the ownership of a single person. That being said the best way to avoid this is by logging each of your own accounts mostly on your own devices.

If you are 2 or more people with only 1 pc then log in to your accounts at least 1-hour intervals with each other. Logging the account in extremely short intervals frequently will make it get recognized as 1 account under 1 person.

In most cases, a single player should only log in to the accounts they own. If you dual login any account you don't own, don't come complaining to us if we assume that you own those accounts. Especially if you get caught with dual clients with it to abuse something.

This should not affect people playing in cafes or siblings, or partners with multiple devices. Players playing in cafes should only log the accounts that belong to them. Siblings with their own pc will log their accounts in each device they own more frequently than the others.

Don't expect us to recognize accounts you shared or given to someone. We figure out the owner of each account based on the login data of the accounts. If it's a completely shared account, the one using it will be considered as the owner. You have to take responsibility for the accounts you logged in.

In this case, the account is considered aaaaa property,  our server logs are limited from the day we migrated up to now. We dont have the old history log.  And in our log in this server, player aaaaa own the account based on our db. Starry can claim it back by not sharing the account to aaaaa, or using it more than aaaaa. Giving us a heads up about your arrangement is also an option but it will depend on the GM team to accept that arrangement, GM team may give their own condition to avoid any possible abuse.

Eg. You can continue fishing with those accounts as long that you only fish under your own device and IP.

This account was caught fishing under IP of aaaaa while being claimed to be under the ownership of a person who lives in an entirely different location. It's your fault or your brother's fault for using the account that doesn't belong to both of you.
Don't switch the blame on the GM team for using the accounts completely linked under your ownership. Again if you want to avoid it, then don't share your accounts. If you do, then consider this as one of those risks.

Lastly, I have additional punishment to your account, as a Head GM and Leader of Support Players,

In regards to SP discord chat leak. All accounts of aaaaa will remained banned permanently until he cooperated and help us know the one who leak the message.

We take this incident seriously as it greatly damages the trust we gave to our staff.

If you have to blame anyone for getting your account involved in this, blame the one who leak it to you and yourself for posting this in public. This decision is backed by the admins of the server. If you want to get out of this mess simply tell the truth about who leaked the message to you.

this one I must speak up on, how is aaaaa responsible or punishable for someone elses actions in this but yet sp are able to continue being rude/disrespectful/cuss at ect when it comes to player actions
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 2 users Like Malaphar's post
(09-30-2022, 04:58 AM)Frosty Wrote: Alright, after a long endless, and tireless discussion I'm just going to say this one time, and one time only, I'll put good punctuation so you all don't miss anything. Read carefully:

Hello, Head GM and Leader of Support Players,

You claim the server wipe all the old history , Then you tell me because aaaaa was the person login more to new server,  so that make him new owner of the account.
But seriously this it not acceptable, you guys decide the account belonging with such inefficient proof , meanwhile i already provide SS that proof i own the account.

This is why i accept the 2 week ban , since i borrow the account i know the risk.

Also Aj have already discuss with me , after unban he told me to change the password , so it wont happen again.

Lastly, For SP chat leak , IF SP are all positive and open minded. this wont be a cases
But you use your authority threaten your Player , Personally think this is really unfriendly.
(09-30-2022, 05:28 AM)Malaphar Wrote: this one I must speak up on, how is aaaaa responsible or punishable for someone elses actions in this but yet sp are able to continue being rude/disrespectful/cuss at ect when it comes to player actions

Yeah dude why they are punishing AJ? He just publicly told everyone that his friends of trustable SPs are leaking info right? Why should he suffer IF HE DO NOT COOPERATE with them? They should just reward him and beg him instead right? There is no way that this trustworthy dude, who never abuse bug will not cooperate with the staff team whom he show so much respect. Yes you should be the admin here. They said the admin back this up, the admin is wrong in this one. You are right like your claims of them not listening to players when your emotions are high and intelligence is at peak.
[+] 1 user Likes Hippo Crit's post
Its actually very easy to comprehend, let us know who traded the chats, we immediately revert it back to 14 days period. Being rude and leaking chats are 2 very different problems, don’t be confused.
[Image: alicent.png]