Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 02:26 PM)Xileria Wrote: yeah same million times I explained why it won't work? Like until now you don't get it? So what if the GM Tested the characters to be responding? Does it prove you don't own both accounts. Like I have Xileria1 and Xileria2 account? If I asked someone to use that account is that good enough evidence that I didn't own the account? Your burden is as simple as proving that you don't own the account and you still can't get it. The problem is whether GM will believe you or not because again in my own neutral investigation alone, evidence is showing that you are as good as the owner of the account as you logged it more frequently than the person that you are claiming it to be its owner. He is saying that he got inactive so the account is mostly used by you? Then does it change the ownership of the account? No. If someone gave me their account while they are inactive. That account will be considered as my property? Do you get it? I have multiple accounts from my friends right now. If I used them for fishing with multiple clients I am still gonna get considered to be its owner now. I don't know how hard that thing is to understand.

So, just to clarify, does this mean that if i have multiple accounts, I cannot let my friends/relatives play and let them fish with it? 

I ask this because i own multiple accounts and my brother sometimes play too (not fishing for now).
(09-29-2022, 03:20 PM)celestial Wrote: So, just to clarify, does this mean that if i have multiple accounts, I cannot let my friends/relatives play and let them fish with it? 

I ask this because i own multiple accounts and my brother sometimes play too (not fishing for now).

you got it. 

In the first place what aaaaa can't understand is that he was banned under this rule. NOT DUAL CLIENTING. 

The creation and use of multiple accounts for the purpose of using and abusing time-limited and/or account-bound NPCs (e.g. Wheel of Fortune, Daily Quest, Scavenger Hunts, claiming Division salary/benefits). Depending on the severity of your actions and the results of a GM's investigations, a higher form of offense may be imposed,
  • Punishment: 1st Offense: 2 weeks ban - 2nd Offense: 3 month ban - 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban (All related accounts)

1. This particular rule is not about dual-login. It's about the use of multiple accounts where they are not supposed to be used. 

Why is ownership important? 
Because if you don't own the account then there will be no "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" abuse in the first place. The reason this rule is there is to prevent players from using multiple accounts to claim rewards in these supposed to be single account npcs. 

Why you can't just tell other players to play your accounts for this? 

Strictly speaking, the essence of this rule is to avoid a single person from benefitting more than once through obtaining rewards in account bound npcs. This is especially true for npcs that give tradeable rewards. Fishing is one of those. Fishing with multiple accounts will allow players to get too much reward than intended.

Some might think it's fine if another person is using the account but no, if the account is not owned by the one using the account, the one that will benefit on the things obtained by that account is the account owner too. Basically they can transfer the reward, or sell it. Additionally if this is allowed it would be very difficult for GM's to ban anyone under this rule. How hard it is to claim that someone else is using the account during that time? It's very easy. Regardless as I've said it will still give advantage to the owner of the accounts that's why it's not allowed.

Now in case of aaaaa he is most likely being considered as owner of those accounts for reasons I already stated. Of course that's based on my own investigation not the GM who banned him. Appeal are not supposed to be discuss here anyway.

If he is not considered the owner of those accounts, then there will be no MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS here.
(09-29-2022, 04:09 PM)Xileria Wrote: you got it. 

In the first place what aaaaa can't understand is that he was banned under this rule. NOT DUAL CLIENTING. 

The creation and use of multiple accounts for the purpose of using and abusing time-limited and/or account-bound NPCs (e.g. Wheel of Fortune, Daily Quest, Scavenger Hunts, claiming Division salary/benefits). Depending on the severity of your actions and the results of a GM's investigations, a higher form of offense may be imposed,
  • Punishment: 1st Offense: 2 weeks ban - 2nd Offense: 3 month ban - 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban (All related accounts)

1. This particular rule is not about dual-login. It's about the use of multiple accounts where they are not supposed to be used. 

Why is ownership important? 
Because if you don't own the account then there will be no "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" abuse in the first place. The reason this rule is there is to prevent players from using multiple accounts to claim rewards in these supposed to be single account npcs. 

Why you can't just tell other players to play your accounts for this? 

Strictly speaking, the essence of this rule is to avoid a single person from benefitting more than once through obtaining rewards in account bound npcs. This is especially true for npcs that give tradeable rewards. Fishing is one of those. Fishing with multiple accounts will allow players to get too much reward than intended.

Some might think it's fine if another person is using the account but no, if the account is not owned by the one using the account, the one that will benefit on the things obtained by that account is the account owner too. Basically they can transfer the reward, or sell it. Additionally if this is allowed it would be very difficult for GM's to ban anyone under this rule. How hard it is to claim that someone else is using the account during that time? It's very easy. Regardless as I've said it will still give advantage to the owner of the accounts that's why it's not allowed.

Now in case of aaaaa he is most likely being considered as owner of those accounts for reasons I already stated. Of course that's based on my own investigation not the GM who banned him. Appeal are not supposed to be discuss here anyway.

I see. However, it seems that the rule is vague and has many loopholes. "The creation and use of multiple accounts for the purpose of using and abusing time-limited and/or account-bound NPCs (e.g. Wheel of Fortune, Daily Quest, Scavenger Hunts, claiming Division salary/benefits). Depending on the severity of your actions and the results of a GM's investigations, a higher form of offense may be imposed"

1.) The rule uses the words "creation AND use". This means that you have to create and use multiple accounts for the purpose of "using and abusing" time limited and/or account-bound NPCs. The rule didn't use "and/or" between the words creation and use which means that the accused (same person) should have been the one who created the account AND used the account for the purpose of abusing the NPCs right? 

2.) What if an account is jointly owned? For example, husband and wife, siblings or friends sharing accounts. How do you determine who is the owner of these accounts. Does this mean they can no longer fish as long as they have the same IP? In my case, I own the account. But hypothetically, what if I gave one of my accounts to my brother, what would happen to me if he fish using the same IP? What if I let him co-own all of my accounts? would we get banned if both of us fish? I am asking this because what if my brother decided to play more time in this server. I do not want to face troubles in the future. 

If this is the case, people might get discouraged inviting their friends/relatives to play this server.
i think you guys know moumantai = aj and his sura account was Creepu and another char Ajflare Genetic is aj account , here is SS that proof me and him were 2 players and playing together long time ago.

For bong account , in the past it had 1 semi gear sura = coffeetissue and 1 fully gear genetic = babyivchannel.

And also ( look at SS)  Aj gene ajiflare and sura name creepu , create 2 acc for 2 genetic 2 sura in the same time and gear up for no reason?

Obviously this 2 account was under 2 different player , which is me the 2nd owner of bong and also i'm the one letting aj to borrow this account since ? i really cant remember how long i been shared that account to him.

I hope this evidence can be accepted, Is okay for me to accept the account banned for 2week. But i just wan to make it clear , AJ not the owner of bong account. 

Also according to random person statement , who login more = owner of the account ?
Let me ask you , if you rent a house and stay in longer than the owner ,  does that means you own the house?

PS : i guess many of you are Vets and know im actually the owner of babyivchannel , but guess what , you guys just denied it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-29-2022, 04:34 PM)starry Wrote: i think you guys know moumantai = aj and his sura account was Creepu and another char Ajflare Genetic is aj account , here is SS that proof me and him were 2 players and playing together long time ago.

For bong account , in the past it had 1 semi gear sura = coffeetissue and 1 fully gear genetic = babyivchannel.

And also ( look at SS)  Aj gene ajiflare and sura name creepu , create 2 acc for 2 genetic 2 sura in the same time and gear up for no reason?

Obviously this 2 account was under 2 different player , which is me the 2nd owner of bong and also i'm the one letting aj to borrow this account since ? i really cant remember how long i been shared that account to him.

I hope this evidence can be accepted, Is okay for me to accept the account banned for 2week. But i just wan to make it clear , AJ not the owner of bong account. 

Also according to random person statement , who login more = owner of the account ?
Let me ask you , if you rent a house and stay in longer than the owner ,  does that means you own the house?

PS : i guess many of you are Vets and know im actually the owner of babyivchannel , but guess what , you guys just denied it.
LMAO. according to xileria, "Why is ownership important? 
Because if you don't own the account then there will be no "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" abuse in the first place. The reason this rule is there is to prevent players from using multiple accounts to claim rewards in these supposed to be single account npcs."

These evidence alone in ur post is enough to even prove that i dont own babyiv account (Arhi). what new thing will our gm say? and our vets of the server, u guys dont recognize starry or babyiv? XD. i only borrowed babyiv account (arhi account) cause my old id on this screenshot (creepu) got banned. obviously many will know that babyiv or starry is not my account. Lastly, didnt starry post ban appeal for BabyIVChannel account? Is that not enough evidence to say that I dont own babyiv (arhi) account? XD. you guys are free to read up starry's old posts, or ban appeal - that is proof that I don't own babyiv.
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post
(09-29-2022, 05:19 PM)aaaaa Wrote: LMAO. according to xileria, "Why is ownership important? 
Because if you don't own the account then there will be no "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" abuse in the first place. The reason this rule is there is to prevent players from using multiple accounts to claim rewards in these supposed to be single account npcs."

These evidence alone in ur post is enough to even prove that i dont own babyiv account (Arhi). what new thing will our gm say? and our vets of the server, u guys dont recognize starry or babyiv? XD. i only borrowed babyiv account (arhi account) cause my old id on this screenshot (creepu) got banned. obviously many will know that babyiv or starry is not my account. Lastly, didnt starry post ban appeal for BabyIVChannel account? Is that not enough evidence to say that I dont own babyiv (arhi) account? XD. you guys are free to read up starry's old posts, or ban appeal - that is proof that I don't own babyiv.

This should solve the case. Aj doesn't own that account lol, starry owns that account. 

I hope the team just acknowledge this mistake and unban them. The players already suffered unnecessary inconvenience.
i dont reall understand whats with this bullshit going on.. if someone is getting banned for abusing some rules why are there like 4-5 people trying to defend him.. this really proves that he has done something wrong and his frnds are trying to defend him.. if abusing and dualing in events is just 2 weeks ban than its shit tbh.. Even after getting banned before for dual clienting he gets unbanned than this really encourages that its not really big deal dualinag and abusing shit. 2 weeks is shit. if someone is going down for anything that includes abusing some game shit and any of the accounts associated to ath IP gets banend thats how it is supposed to be.. the previous servers i played if u are accused for something and all the accounts ur IP is linked with gets banned... From what i see is its so obvious its same guy using those accounts and when banned telling that those accs belonged to his brother which makes no sense.. we have known this guy from Dro and this guy doenst have nay brother playing and once he gets banned he says its his brother which makes no sense tbh... such people being toxic and QQing gms not doing shit are not really needed on this server..

if old offenses are considered than this guy has been banned for multiple times and still he has audacity to challange the staff about all this bull shit. which makes me fell weird coz if this guy is so toxic to the support players which i can see in his replies also not forgetting his old history getting banned for trash talking and abusing dual clients/ still being entertained for bullshit reason doesnt make any sense.. i dont understand if digging past what he wants then why is he still here after getting banned for he knows what.. if after all this he still gets unbanned that i dont really care whats going on the server coz such toxic people are supposed to go down forever..u can check his ban history he has banned for trash talking and doing shits and he's still here and then he compares someone who was banned for being gm and accussed of abusing something which he didnt knew. if old sshits are being considered then this guy should be perma banned..
(09-29-2022, 05:19 PM)aaaaa Wrote: LMAO. according to xileria, "Why is ownership important? 

Haha reading this is really entertaining.

(09-29-2022, 05:08 AM)starry Wrote: Actually , no one really own bong account , that account belong to an old friend of mine , the account owner give me the account in No Fear era and quit , Also many years i been sharing bong account to moumantai. so dont be surprise that he has more login history than i do. (because i wasnt play at all)

But recently i decide to download and play back , realize the ping now really good for sea player like me. last time 300~400.
For Arhi , part of it belong to moumantai (because he fund the gear) but i'm the one actually play it.

I hope it clarify. Because i dont want get ban for using 'moumantai's account' to fish.

Starry is also denying the ownership of the account because it was only given to him by bongbong. He said he shared it to you and he stop playing and only started playing again recently. Now for your convinience starry is the owner?

I represent people with more than 2 braincells and in our opinion, both of you are co-owner of the accounts. We are not GM its our opinion. If they want it to be like whoever logged the account more as owner then so be it. It doesn't concern people like us who do not share their accounts for fishing.

And Starry renting is governed by the goverment laws. Theres a law about it in every country. Sharing your account is not acknowledged by the server. It's do it at your own risk here. How the GM will treat it is up to them. If your government law doesn't acknowledge renting, they can tell you that whoever live in that house wll be recognized as its owner in their eyes, then you cant say anything about it. Same thing if GM says here that whoever uses the account frequently shall be considered the owner of the account, we can't say anything too.

For us, people with more than 2 functioning braincells. You are co-owners.
[Image: Tobirama_creating_Shadow_Clones.png]
[+] 2 users Like Imminent's post
Smile