Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 04:12 AM)Xileria Wrote: Okay let me clarify. 

Lmao, first of all you can use 100 accounts in 1 device and you won't get banned for fishing. Let me explain. Fishing has a device cooldown. It means device gets a cooldown, and every account using that device can't fish until that cooldown is finished. The only way to bypass this cooldown is to use a different device/spoofer etc.

This is like Daily Quest, you can use different accounts to do your Daily Quest everyday but unless you use 2 or more device, you won't be able to make them do daily quest on the same day. Basically what's illegal is bypassing that limitation, by using multiple account on multiple devices.

"The fishing event has gepard device cooldown to prevent players from abusing it by using multiple accounts. Any attempt to bypass dual-client restrictions such as using virtual machine, a second computer/device or any method will result to punishment under dual/multiple client npc abuse."

Such rule is there to prevent some players who have access with multiple devices, spoofers, virtual machine from abusing the system. It means even if you have hundred of laptops, you shouldn't try bypassing this limitation.

Now is it illegal to fish under 1 IP?

It depends on the accounts or better, the 'believed to be' owner of the accounts. There is no real way for GM's to determine who is controlling an account on another device, that's why its important that an account is distinguishable from each other. Anyone can claim that it was their brother, their sister, their friend that uses the account. A GM can't tell that. That's why it depends mostly on the account. If an account is named Xileria1 and Xileria2 and they play on 2 different devices, even different IPs, it will immediately fall under suspicion. Rarely some players are caught with it, but it does happen. 

So what's the problem with your case? Upon my own investigation, the problem with your account is because as claire stated it was once banned for dual clienting. 

Additionally upon checking the account history of 2 accused accounts, I found out the account was frequently logged on same device in the past. In short in the eyes of GM's, this account is most likely owned by a single player.

It might be being shared, or controlled by a different person but it will still be under 1 owner. Like I said in case of Xileria1 and Xileria2, even though I have a brother or sister whom I could claim to be the one using the account at the time, it will still be unlikely to get me unbanned, because GM's can't verify who is using the account during the time it was used. 

Show Content

You claimed that bong account is owned by your friend in malaysia, maybe it's true however if GM investigate the account, they won't be able to verify your claim especially if the evidence is showing that bong account is much more frequently logged in your IP than the malaysian one. To be honest, even for me it looks more like the malaysian is the one borrowing the account from time to time. 

The logged in our server only started since migration on may, and according to my investigation, the account bong was logged in your IP 471 times. In contrast it was logged in other IP less than 35 times. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your friend device got banned.

To be honest, it's partly a mistake on the side of the GM because they didn't expect your character name to have an exactly identical one with your other account. The way GM's can check gepard device is unlike the way devs like me can check it. They have to write the character name and when they wrote "moumantai" it show the gepard ID of the wrong moumantai. It turned out that the other moumantai was last logged in the gepard of your friend. Most likely because one character has a space on its name and it was ignored by the system.

[Image: wqLEsmI.png]

This was fixed later on. 

I hope this answer some of the questions.

since you mention dice dual, if you look at my char in dual at dice i tried to make the char hidden, not same pt, not same guild, and look like newbie. LOL in the fishing case, it same map, same pt, same guild, same ip, diff device. if my intention was really to dual i wouldnt sit it at the same spot as my moumantai char LOL. would also use vpn. 

is it so hard to explain to u guys? the other acc was so brave to be in same pt same guild same map same spot etc cause i expect u guys to come to a realization it is not a dual char but diff person, i also keep saying read chatlogs during sept 26 cause we kept on talking tgt. does ur gm even try to talk to us to see whether its dual or move randomly tgt? if this still isn’t sufficient evidence for you, then id say nothing can honestly encourage you that im telling the truth.
I would have to agree here, checking chat logs for the time the 2 accounts were on together would be a very beneficial thing to do, especially seeing as 2 people can easily be verified based on speech patterns and the times things were spoken in assorted chats as well as actions taken during the time frames
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-29-2022, 04:55 AM)Malaphar Wrote: I would have to agree here, checking chat logs for the time the 2 accounts were on together would be a very beneficial thing to do, especially seeing as 2 people can easily be verified based on speech patterns and the times things were spoken in assorted chats as well as actions taken during the time frames

ya, why would i be so confident for gm to ask chat logs anyway? LOL. if im faking making it up that im using dual, i wouldnt talk to myself. plzzz for the love of god look at my pt chat logs for moumantai with arhi and celestial for that date.
Actually , no one really own bong account , that account belong to an old friend of mine , the account owner give me the account in No Fear era and quit , Also many years i been sharing bong account to moumantai. so dont be surprise that he has more login history than i do. (because i wasnt play at all)

But recently i decide to download and play back , realize the ping now really good for sea player like me. last time 300~400.
For Arhi , part of it belong to moumantai (because he fund the gear) but i'm the one actually play it.

I hope it clarify. Because i dont want get ban for using 'moumantai's account' to fish.
(09-29-2022, 05:02 AM)aaaaa Wrote: ya, why would i be so confident for gm to ask chat logs anyway? LOL. if im faking making it up that im using dual, i wouldnt talk to myself. plzzz for the love of god look at my pt chat logs for moumantai with arhi and celestial for that date.

chat not logged in the server. Everyday hundreds of players chat in the server. If kept it will pile up the database too much. And again what would it prove other than those times that those accounts are used by different person? It doesn't prove that the account is owned by a different person.

Let me make it simple. Just use malaphar and his wife as example. The reason malaphar is not getting banned despite sometimes having both of those account logged on same IP or device once in a while is because the accounts they have are easily distinguishable from each other. It's not allowed to be posted, but if you view their logins their history easily make it to analyze that they are owned by different players. This is not the case for aaaaa accounts. As I said even if it's me who make the analysis, it would be difficult to accept that the account is owned by a different person.

The malaysian "owner" logged the account less than 35x over 500+ logins recorded in the server. Both accounts were once banned for dual clienting before. This is one of the few reasons I could think of why the GM's believe the account is owned by same person. This is not the case for other players who logged on same IP/devices.

This is more of a "he said, she said". The only problem why the GM "said" part is more concrete is because there are supporting evidences in GM's part. If they claim that they believe that the account is owned by same person. It can be easily backed by that evidence such as history log. As I said the account itself used to be logged on 1 device, 1 IP. 

[Image: pUdAF2y.png]

[Image: 9hLtwPR.png]

For example:

Bong account was logged on May 10 19:41 server time on same device with moumantai. Moumantai account was logged in that device around 19:51 server time on the same day.  On may 11, both accounts were logged on 05:31 and 05:52 respectively. You see, the history logged simply back the GM's claim. 

You can claim you gave the account to another person since then but the GM can't verify that. GM's are not involved in those agreement. Sharing of accounts is also discouraged for this reason.

(09-29-2022, 05:08 AM)starry Wrote: Actually , no one really own bong account , that account belong to an old friend of mine , the account owner give me the account in No Fear era and quit , Also many years i been sharing bong account to moumantai. so dont be surprise that he has more login history than i do. (because i wasnt play at all)

But recently i decide to download and play back , realize the ping now really good for sea player like me. last time 300~400.
For Arhi , part of it belong to moumantai (because he fund the gear) but i'm the one actually play it.

I hope it clarify. Because i dont want get ban for using 'moumantai's account' to fish.

That make sense and it explain it. But again GM's do not know regarding your agreements. They look on those logged to determine the owners. Basically the one using it frequently tends to be recognize as its owner.

To be honest, even if it's me who will try to defend your case it will be difficult. If I could think of any defense, it would be the account credentials, asking the admins to verify they are different, meaning they don't share username/password character name patterns etc. But that's still not a very strong defense because I who owned multiple accounts uses different e-mails, username and password too. But it's one way of giving your case the benefit of the doubt.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
(09-29-2022, 05:36 AM)Xileria Wrote: chat not logged in the server. Everyday hundreds of players chat in the server. If kept it will pile up the database too much. And again what would it prove other than those times that those accounts are used by different person? It doesn't prove that the account is owned by a different person.

Let me make it simple. Just use malaphar and his wife as example. The reason malaphar is not getting banned despite sometimes having both of those account logged on same IP or device once in a while is because the accounts they have are easily distinguishable from each other. It's not allowed to be posted, but if you view their logins their history easily make it to analyze that they are owned by different players. This is not the case for aaaaa accounts. As I said even if it's me who make the analysis, it would be difficult to accept that the account is owned by a different person.

The malaysian "owner" logged the account less than 35x over 500+ logins recorded in the server. Both accounts were once banned for dual clienting before. This is one of the few reasons I could think of why the GM's believe the account is owned by same person. This is not the case for other players who logged on same IP/devices.

This is more of a "he said, she said". The only problem why the GM "said" part is more concrete is because there are supporting evidences in GM's part. If they claim that they believe that the account is owned by same person. It can be easily backed by that evidence such as history log. As I said the account itself used to be logged on 1 device, 1 IP. 

For example:

Bong account was logged on May 10 19:41 server time on same device with moumantai. Moumantai account was logged in that device around 19:51 server time on the same day.  On may 11, both accounts were logged on 05:31 and 05:52 respectively. You see, the history logged simply back the GM's claim. 

You can claim you gave the account to another person since then but the GM can't verify that. GM's are not involved in those agreement. Sharing of accounts is also discouraged for this reason.
lmfao you saying others are ok mine not, pls read post above by starry. the arhi acc only started to go fishing after he played. my acc = i already fished 1 month before hand. the arhi acc just like lvl 50????? fishing mine 270?? why would i even fish that acc when its so faking low lvled. 

if can do nothing about this case, my new request is that after both acc got unbanned - do not report arhi or moumantai as i wont be using both accounts to fish. my friend from MY will be using arhi to fish, and i will be using moumantai to fish. you guys are too op to think i would even dual at the same spot, map, pt, guild along side my character. 

lastly, get better guidelines when accusing ppl of dual with the same ip. there are so many ppl playing with same ip but diff device. dont rely too much on ip when infact ur gm can communicate with then ingame.

also, this few weeks i and my brother hav many login attempts at the same time because of internet outage at this area. u need proof even for this? we login same time coz of internet outage, if still dont believe me i can provide u ss, LOL.

(09-29-2022, 05:36 AM)Xileria Wrote: chat not logged in the server. Everyday hundreds of players chat in the server. If kept it will pile up the database too much. And again what would it prove other than those times that those accounts are used by different person? It doesn't prove that the account is owned by a different person.

For example:

That make sense and it explain it. But again GM's do not know regarding your agreements. They look on those logged to determine the owners. Basically the one using it frequently tends to be recognize as its owner.

To be honest, even if it's me who will try to defend your case it will be difficult. If I could think of any defense, it would be the account credentials, asking the admins to verify they are different, meaning they don't share username/password character name patterns etc. But that's still not a very strong defense because I who owned multiple accounts uses different e-mails, username and password too. But it's one way of giving your case the benefit of the doubt.

the login time for both device are similar due to internet issue, always up and down. if you still dont believe check this ss. the internet outage last for a week keep up and down, ofcoz similar login times.
https://imgur.com/a/osTNHc7
(09-29-2022, 05:54 AM)aaaaa Wrote: lmfao you saying others are ok mine not, pls read post above by starry. the arhi acc only started to go fishing after he played. my acc = i already fished 1 month before hand. the arhi acc just like lvl 50????? fishing mine 270?? why would i even fish that acc when its so faking low lvled. 

if can do nothing about this case, my new request is that after both acc got unbanned - do not report arhi or moumantai as i wont be using both accounts to fish. my friend from MY will be using arhi to fish, and i will be using moumantai to fish. you guys are too op to think i would even dual at the same spot, map, pt, guild along side my character. 

lastly, get better guidelines when accusing ppl of dual with the same ip. there are so many ppl playing with same ip but diff device. dont rely too much on ip when infact ur gm can communicate with then ingame.

also, this few weeks i and my brother hav many login attempts at the same time because of internet outage at this area. u need proof even for this? we login same time coz of internet outage, if still dont believe me i can provide u ss, LOL.

Look at exactly what's the problem with your account. How did it get banned? It's because you were fishing under 1 IP while under the suspicion of owning both accounts. Where's the problem? If I'll be honest it's in the fact that those accounts were banned once for dual clienting and has history of being dual logged in same device. If it's not the case then I highly doubt GM will get any reason to ban the accounts at all. Normally an account that is reasonably not owned by same person don't get banned for it. 

In fact your friend could have continue fishing it in his own IP and device and I doubt GM's will get any reason to ban the accounts. The reason those accounts were banned is because they fish on same IP under the suspicion that those accounts are under one owner. Basically the GM's are claiming that you are using multiple accounts to fish, using multiple devices. They have suspicion because it's also possible that you just logged it with 2 computers that you owned that time. That's the illegal part. 

If for example your brother, make his own account and play it on his own computer, fish with in and so on, it won't be a problem either. The burden of proving that your brother account is owned by you will be on GM's. Meaning they can't just ban the account. They'll have to provide evidence that the account is owned by one person. I hope you get it already. Currently one of the evidence that is being used against you is the history of both account logins and the fact that it got banned once for dual clienting. That is not the same for other accounts playing under the same IP.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
(09-29-2022, 06:10 AM)Xileria Wrote: Look at exactly what's the problem with your account. How did it get banned? It's because you were fishing under 1 IP while under the suspicion of owning both accounts. Where's the problem? If I'll be honest it's in the fact that those accounts were banned once for dual clienting and has history of being dual logged in same device. If it's not the case then I highly doubt GM will get any reason to ban the accounts at all. Normally an account that is reasonably not owned by same person don't get banned for it. 

In fact your friend could have continue fishing it in his own IP and device and I doubt GM's will get any reason to ban the accounts. The reason those accounts were banned is because they fish on same IP under the suspicion that those accounts are under one owner. Basically the GM's are claiming that you are using multiple accounts to fish, using multiple devices. They have suspicion because it's also possible that you just logged it with 2 computers that you owned that time. That's the illegal part. 

If for example your brother, make his own account and play it on his own computer, fish with in and so on, it won't be a problem either. The burden of proving that your brother account is owned by you will be on GM's. Meaning they can't just ban the account. They'll have to provide evidence that the account is owned by one person. I hope you get it already. Currently one of the evidence that is being used against you is the history of both account logins and the fact that it got banned once for dual clienting. That is not the same for other accounts playing under the same IP.
meh, i already mentioned why login time is same, and who owns the acc, and why would i dual in such a stupid way. just close the faking thread since it is impossible to encourage any of you from the truth, LOL.

i was so confident with chat logs yet the game dorsnt faking have it. my witness is also harly, starry but i doubt u guys will ever believe, LOL nvm then pro staff
Just to make it clear, if both accounts were banned fishing under 2 different IP and I check if the IP is not a VPN then I myself could easily defend your case.

Like it's easy to validate that the account is being used by a different person that time. It is logged on malaysian IP, under malaysian device. Even if they believe that you are the owner of both of the accounts, if you explain that it is simply being shared to you then that's acceptable. Even if you got banned before for dual clienting if they banned you right now on different IPs and devices, it would be difficult to push the case on you. Again the only reason you can't use that excuse right now is because you were banned under one IP. Your statements and claims can't be verify by GMs.

You were banned once for dual clienting on those account  - TRUE
BOTH account is owned by you - GM CLAIM - unknown - supporting evidence such as login history however makes you look like the owner too.
Account is owned by your friend starry - your claims - unknown - it's a valid claim but can't be verify with any supporting evidence. Worse its not like you got banned while it's being used by starry.

I hope this explains it well.
(09-29-2022, 06:25 AM)Xileria Wrote: Just to make it clear, if both accounts were banned fishing under 2 different IP and I check if the IP is not a VPN then I myself could easily defend your case.

Like it's easy to validate that the account is being used by a different person that time. It is logged on malaysian IP, under malaysian device. Even if they believe that you are the owner of both of the accounts, if you explain that it is simply being shared to you then that's acceptable. Even if you got banned before for dual clienting if they banned you right now on different IPs and devices, it would be difficult to push the case on you. Again the only reason you can't use that excuse right now is because you were banned under one IP. Your statements and claims can't be verify by GMs.

You were banned once for dual clienting on those account  - TRUE
BOTH account is owned by you - GM CLAIM - unknown - supporting evidence such as login history however makes you look like the owner too.
Account is owned by your friend starry - your claims - unknown - it's a valid claim but can't be verify with any supporting evidence. Worse its not like you got banned while it's being used by starry.

I hope this explains it well.
lmfao, i got banned by dice once , yet we have a player from staff team that was banned in dro due to being gm and hades abuse. yet hes still staff? the past doesnt matter, even if i did dual in dice once i already explained everything and i even have a witness that i was chatting with arhi with same ip and device. as ive said the dice evidence shouldnt be linked to here, cause it is totally unrelated.  players can say why this player is even sp when he got banned in dro as a gm for abuse? regardless, fak it