Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 01:42 AM)aaaaa Wrote: LOL, SAYS THE PERSON WHO DUAL AT HoT. I CAN PROVE THAT I PLAY ALONGSIDE MY BROTHER? U EVEN SERIOUS? WHAT DO U WANT? U WANT ME TO VID WHILE WERE PLAYING? 

OFCOZ I DONT LIKE OUR STAFF MEMBERS, WE HAVE 1 STAFF = GM IN DRO GOT KICKED FOR ABUSE (FURAI) , WE HAVE 1 STAFF = YOU (NO SKILL BUT COCKY TOWARDS EVERYONE). LUNA =?. IF IT'S ONLY ME THAT DOESN'T LIKE OUR STAFF I WOULD BE OK, BUT NUMEROUS PEOPLE 20+ PPL DONT EVEN LIKE OUR STAFF FOR THEIR PAST BEHAVIOR/YOUR BEHAVIOR TOWARD OTHER PLAYERS. IF U WANT ME TO RESPECT OUR STAFF MEMBERS, THEN GET STAFF MEMBERS THAT ARE NICE TO THE PUBLIC / NO KICK INCIDENTS FROM THE STAFF AS GMS IN THE PAST.

ALSO U SUCK ANYWAY, JUST 1V1 ME SAME CLASS NO RG, NO MECH.

Leave me out of your childish tantrums ok? Tyvm
I think this one is being biased, u even dual a lot of times in some seasonal events and yet you didn't get banned, while other players even veterans who are innocent in some accusations of GMs got ban :\
So, I'll try to be as neutral as I can here.

First off, this case should only be contained within the bounds of the appeal section. As with anything, if you can prove your innocence, then any bans that have been placed will be promptly lifted.

Think of bans not as a damning action, but rather just a precautionary action done by GMs in case they see and have reason to believe that you're committing something illegal. Of course, except for really, really rare and serious cases or offenses, you won't be banned without sufficient evidence. We still need to see and gather evidences before the ban would even happen.

And now, it's your task to refute the evidence presented against you via the ban appeals section.

As what was said above, if you have party chat screenshots, you're more than welcome to present those as evidences. Or just any other sort of information that can help you prove that the ban was wrong.

Having staff/GMs that you like or hate is pretty much normal. But I'd strongly advise against dragging them into a situation that they're not even related.

So onto the topic of dual clienting.

As what you've quoted Admin Riliane, yes, that is correct and true.

However, please do note of the ruling or should I say, advise regarding sharing accounts. Since you've already mentioned it here, I guess there's no harm in elaborating in it further.

The mere fact that you were caught and banned by a GM before due to dual clienting inside Dice Event is already evidence to link your account and your friend's account as related accounts. You might be the owner of the accounts, you might just be playing with your friend's account from time to time, you might be sharing accounts with each other, and so on. That's one of the risks with sharing accounts.

Reading through the ban logs and evidences before, there's really a lot of cases in which Player A played with several accounts, let's say those are Accounts 1, 2, and 3. They did something illegal and got banned for it. Player B comes along and claims as the owner of Account 2, and 3. Nothing can be done because the evidence was severely incriminating and they simply waited out the ban.

As for internet cafes, for the most part there's nothing wrong with playing in there. We can always check and see whether the accounts playing in a cafe (or should I say the same IP address) are owned by one person or by different people.

But as with the topic starter's case, it's slightly different because of the previous ban on the accounts.

On another note, just because you weren't caught doing something illegal before, it doesn't make it right. We GMs are also players, we cannot hope to have an all seeing eye and instantly determine which players are in the same IP, same device, etc. We still have to manually check your accounts one by one.

Please don't take being caught or not doing illegal stuff as a form of bias. If we really want to ban someone we hate, what's stopping us from just banning them outright without evidence? Of course, if we do that, the Chief and the Admins will have our heads.

That's it from me. To the topic starter, you're more than welcome to continue your appeal in the proper section.

Thank you.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
(09-29-2022, 02:48 AM)Claire Wrote: So, I'll try to be as neutral as I can here.

First off, this case should only be contained within the bounds of the appeal section. As with anything, if you can prove your innocence, then any bans that have been placed will be promptly lifted.

Think of bans not as a damning action, but rather just a precautionary action done by GMs in case they see and have reason to believe that you're committing something illegal. Of course, except for really, really rare and serious cases or offenses, you won't be banned without sufficient evidence. We still need to see and gather evidences before the ban would even happen.

And now, it's your task to refute the evidence presented against you via the ban appeals section.

As what was said above, if you have party chat screenshots, you're more than welcome to present those as evidences. Or just any other sort of information that can help you prove that the ban was wrong.

Having staff/GMs that you like or hate is pretty much normal. But I'd strongly advise against dragging them into a situation that they're not even related.

However, please do note of the ruling or should I say, advise regarding sharing accounts. Since you've already mentioned it here, I guess there's no harm in elaborating in it further.

The mere fact that you were caught and banned by a GM before due to dual clienting inside Dice Event is already evidence to link your account and your friend's account as related accounts. You might be the owner of the accounts, you might just be playing with your friend's account from time to time, you might be sharing accounts with each other, and so on. That's one of the risks with sharing accounts.

Reading through the ban logs and evidences before, there's really a lot of cases in which Player A played with several accounts, let's say those are Accounts 1, 2, and 3. They did something illegal and got banned for it. Player B comes along and claims as the owner of Account 2, and 3. Nothing can be done because the evidence was severely incriminating and they simply waited out the ban.

As for internet cafes, for the most part there's nothing wrong with playing in there. We can always check and see whether the accounts playing in a cafe (or should I say the same IP address) are owned by one person or by different people.

But as with the topic starter's case, it's slightly different because of the previous ban on the accounts.

On another note, just because you weren't caught doing something illegal before, it doesn't make it right. We GMs are also players, we cannot hope to have an all seeing eye and instantly determine which players are in the same IP, same device, etc. We still have to manually check your accounts one by one.

Please don't take being caught or not doing illegal stuff as a form of bias. If we really want to ban someone we hate, what's stopping us from just banning them outright without evidence? Of course, if we do that, the Chief and the Admins will have our heads.

That's it from me. To the topic starter, you're more than welcome to continue your appeal in the proper section.

Thank you.

how the hell would i have screenshot while talking to arhi, not knowing i would be banned? it is the gms fault for not trying to determine whether those 2 devices were played by 2 people by asking us to duel or talk with us or any actions that could prove that it were 2 people.

and most importantly, the general public is so much better to discuss these matters for it provides transparency to the players. as ive said there are so many players fishing with their friends with the same ip (wifi, do you expect them to screen shot while they chatting in pt not knowing they will be banned? LMFAO. 

just look at my chat logs on sept 26, this evidence is enough to prove me and my friend’s innocence.
(09-29-2022, 02:48 AM)Claire Wrote: So, I'll try to be as neutral as I can here.

Thank you.

You are wrong on this.

1.) accused is innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. If there is any evidence casting even a slight doubt on their guilt, then they are innocent. 

2.) you cannot use previous ban history to prove that the accused committed the action now. You can only use the previous ban history to increase the penalty of the new offense committed, not use it as evidence to convict them.
[+] 1 user Likes celestial's post
ok this is what ive said in my ban appeal

“if i wanted to dual in fishing - I would have used VPN, would not even invite my friend/brother to the same guild, or fish at a different town with my main account. If I planned to dual at the first place, why would I make it obvious and do fishing at the same town, with the same guild, [and same pt??] do you even have common sense?”

obviously if i wanted to dual, i would fish in a diff town , diff guild, diff pt. LOL. i wouldnt make it so faking obvious if i wanted to dual. i cant freakin take it how much common sense it requires to determine whether there are 2 ppl playing 2 devices. lastly, i keep on repeating look at chat log - ive been communicating with arhi all day long on sept 26th. it is not my fault you guys just ban without trying to determine ingame whether it is being played by 1 or 2 ppl.

1 example is say u suspect someone of botting, would u just accuse they are botting and ban or try and determine by chatting to determine if they reply or not before banning? same logic pretty much.
Yep Very Good Community Sharing same I.P address equals to hardware ban like i said Only Hard Core Fans of this Server Plays This game and the community is very LOW how long will this server last? will never know
Okay let me clarify. 

Lmao, first of all you can use 100 accounts in 1 device and you won't get banned for fishing. Let me explain. Fishing has a device cooldown. It means device gets a cooldown, and every account using that device can't fish until that cooldown is finished. The only way to bypass this cooldown is to use a different device/spoofer etc.

This is like Daily Quest, you can use different accounts to do your Daily Quest everyday but unless you use 2 or more device, you won't be able to make them do daily quest on the same day. Basically what's illegal is bypassing that limitation, by using multiple account on multiple devices.

"The fishing event has gepard device cooldown to prevent players from abusing it by using multiple accounts. Any attempt to bypass dual-client restrictions such as using virtual machine, a second computer/device or any method will result to punishment under dual/multiple client npc abuse."

Such rule is there to prevent some players who have access with multiple devices, spoofers, virtual machine from abusing the system. It means even if you have hundred of laptops, you shouldn't try bypassing this limitation.

Now is it illegal to fish under 1 IP?

It depends on the accounts or better, the 'believed to be' owner of the accounts. There is no real way for GM's to determine who is controlling an account on another device, that's why its important that an account is distinguishable from each other. Anyone can claim that it was their brother, their sister, their friend that uses the account. A GM can't tell that. That's why it depends mostly on the account. If an account is named Xileria1 and Xileria2 and they play on 2 different devices, even different IPs, it will immediately fall under suspicion. Rarely some players are caught with it, but it does happen. 

So what's the problem with your case? Upon my own investigation, the problem with your account is because as claire stated it was once banned for dual clienting. 

Additionally upon checking the account history of 2 accused accounts, I found out the account was frequently logged on same device in the past. In short in the eyes of GM's, this account is most likely owned by a single player.

It might be being shared, or controlled by a different person but it will still be under 1 owner. Like I said in case of Xileria1 and Xileria2, even though I have a brother or sister whom I could claim to be the one using the account at the time, it will still be unlikely to get me unbanned, because GM's can't verify who is using the account during the time it was used. 

Show Content

You claimed that bong account is owned by your friend in malaysia, maybe it's true however if GM investigate the account, they won't be able to verify your claim especially if the evidence is showing that bong account is much more frequently logged in your IP than the malaysian one. To be honest, even for me it looks more like the malaysian is the one borrowing the account from time to time. 

The logged in our server only started since migration on may, and according to my investigation, the account bong was logged in your IP 471 times. In contrast it was logged in other IP less than 35 times. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your friend device got banned.

To be honest, it's partly a mistake on the side of the GM because they didn't expect your character name to have an exactly identical one with your other account. The way GM's can check gepard device is unlike the way devs like me can check it. They have to write the character name and when they wrote "moumantai" it show the gepard ID of the wrong moumantai. It turned out that the other moumantai was last logged in the gepard of your friend. Most likely because one character has a space on its name and it was ignored by the system.

[Image: wqLEsmI.png]

This was fixed later on. 

I hope this answer some of the questions.
(09-29-2022, 04:22 AM)aaaaa Wrote: honestly, i dont really care anymore. ill just wait it to be unbanned since theres no way to prove it since u guys are too tuff. u guys dont even try to talk to me n my friend while ingame to see whether we can move or chat together. i already repeat a million times. 2 device = 1 ip, you guys need to talk to me and my friend, and chat logs? i spoke to arhi the entire day 9/26/22.

how about ur staff team? u guys ban me with such amazing evidence? can this be punished? https://imgur.com/a/bebkXgS 
obviously nothing will happen since even if gm makes mistake to ban someone, you guys will defend til the end. amazing professionalism by ur team btw.

I don't think you get what I said though, as I've mentioned it could be true it was your brother and so on who used the account that time, but that's not something that GM really need to check and can verify.

Why? Because if it's logged on 2 device, it is very easy to ask someone close to you to control the account temporarily. As I said, its not even about who is controlling the account that time, but more of who actually own the accounts, and in this case, considering your previous history, the account is most likely being considered as owned by a single person.

As for that chat, I don't know where you get it. But what are you going to get him punished for? Under which rule? Accusations? If it was done in forum or in game, perhaps its much easier to get that punished for. We have forum and in game rules for that.

I mean that's a screenshot in a discord group right?. Is that from SP chat group? I don't know, I am honestly not in discord group of SPs but as far is rule is concerned, I think it's much more punishable to leak messages that comes there. Now if it's in another private chat, I don't know how it would be punished either.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
(09-29-2022, 04:41 AM)Xileria Wrote: I don't think you get what I said though, as I've mentioned it could be true it was your brother and so on who used the account that time, but that's not something that GM really need to check and can verify.

Why? Because if it's logged on 2 device, it is very easy to ask someone close to you to control the account temporarily. As I said, its not even about who is controlling the account that time, but more of who actually own the accounts, and in this case, considering your previous history, the account is most likely being considered as owned by a single person.

As for that chat, I don't know where you get it. But what are you going to get him punished for? Under which rule? Accusations? If it was done in forum or in game, perhaps its much easier to get that punished for. We have forum and in game rules for that.

I mean that's a screenshot in a discord group right?. Is that from SP chat group? I don't know, I am honestly not in discord group of SPs but as far is rule is concerned, I think it's much more punishable to leak messages that comes there. Now if it's in another private chat, I don't know how it would be punished either.

leaking should be punished based on the sp that leaked info not the one that shared it

than in https://brave-ro.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=108

Here are the positions we are looking for and their criteria:

Support Players:

1. Have at least 1 elite hero character
2. Knows basic knowledge of the server for example the hero quest, where to get started, etc,
3. Patience is key, must refrain from joining drama/ flames at all times as now you represent the staff team as the front liner,
4. Do not tarnish BraveRO names in any way,
5. Must be online at least 12 hours a week on average
6. Quick, responsive of @request, down to earth,
7. This position is the start of getting promoted to a higher level of staff. You'll be granted a level 2 account a constant instant messaging access to GMs, Developers, and Admins.

looking at those guidelines I am sure that the way the player was spoken about is not the best way to go, nor are NUMEROUS comments by a few sp supposed to be as aggressive as they are
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)