Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
I'm trying to contribute towards this wiki page to add in all fishing equipments
https://brave-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Fish...Equipments

Can anyone share with me the list of effects for all the fishing effects?
[+] 2 users Like blackpink's post
(09-07-2022, 04:11 AM)blackpink Wrote: I'm trying to contribute towards this wiki page to add in all fishing equipments

Hello. While we do appreciate the thought of contributing something to bRO, at the moment we already have a dedicated staff who is assigned to work on that particular wiki page (among other pages). 

At the moment, they already have a list/table of the currently obtainable items and equipment from fishing, and they're set to update the wiki page within the week.
[Image: 2UkClud.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elaina's post
(09-07-2022, 05:51 AM)Elaina Wrote:
(09-07-2022, 04:11 AM)blackpink Wrote: I'm trying to contribute towards this wiki page to add in all fishing equipments

Hello. While we do appreciate the thought of contributing something to bRO, at the moment we already have a dedicated staff who is assigned to work on that particular wiki page (among other pages). 

At the moment, they already have a list/table of the currently obtainable items and equipment from fishing, and they're set to update the wiki page within the week.

blackpink already did all that work lol and its posted
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
What Elaina meant is that a staff is already assigned to work on it. 

As you can see that page is being maintained and manage by a staff.

[Image: UqC0qJF.png]

It's nice and it's appreciated that a player volunteered on helping in adding something on that page, however it might get wasted as the other staff is already working to add the same thing on that page. The only reason Kymchi, the staff assigned there is not adding the equipment list is because there's a scheduled released of more equipment this week which will be the final update for fishing until next month or so. She want to add them all in one go.
[+] 2 users Like Xileria's post
Sorry I don't mean to disturb, I truly appreciate the work by bRO staff, so sorry if I offended any of the staff, I mean good and wish to contribute in my own way other than donation. Alright please feel free to remove the edited parts. Thanks and have a nice day.
[+] 1 user Likes blackpink's post
hello how does fetch and refresh work? does it have cooldown after it procs? i have 45% refresh rate and i feel that it doesnt proc 45% of the time. out of 20 attempts it only proc twice. can we know the formula for it? Thanks.

i'm using oasis shoes btw just incase its bugged or sometihng.
(09-08-2022, 02:48 AM)aaaaa Wrote: hello how does fetch and refresh work? does it have cooldown after it procs? i have 45% refresh rate and i feel that it doesnt proc 45% of the time. out of 20 attempts it only proc twice. can we know the formula for it? Thanks.

Refresh uses similar formula with attraction you random your refresh chance instead of straight up refresh/100 chance. Fetch work in a 1/100 rate though. Perhaps the % and "chance" should be removed on it.
(09-08-2022, 04:25 AM)Riliane Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 02:48 AM)aaaaa Wrote: hello how does fetch and refresh work? does it have cooldown after it procs? i have 45% refresh rate and i feel that it doesnt proc 45% of the time. out of 20 attempts it only proc twice. can we know the formula for it? Thanks.

Refresh uses similar formula with attraction you random your refresh chance instead of straight up refresh/100 chance. Fetch work in a 1/100 rate though. Perhaps the % and "chance" should be removed on it.
from my understanding, if you have lets say 50% refresh rate, the proc rate would be between 1-50% and not fixed 50%? thanks.
(09-08-2022, 05:05 AM)aaaaa Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 04:25 AM)Riliane Wrote:

from my understanding, if you have lets say 50% refresh rate, the proc rate would be between 1-50% and not fixed 50%? thanks.

yes it work something like that, when we tested it in beta back then, if you reached 50% you can almost spam it so we made it like that, we changed the name to refresh rate instead of 'chance'.