Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
(01-02-2023, 12:24 PM)Line- Wrote: This frequently happens to me as well.
I even ask my guildiest if they were experiencing the same kind of error but they dont. Funny to think of the fish so strong that could even dropped me out of the game. But upon observing during the peak of slow connectivity and spamming ENTER Not waiting for the dialog box on your reel and this could happen more often. So, I believe the connection around your area has something to do with this as well.
You currently experiencing this kind of error during holiday season where  connection was really bad due to neccessities and its happening everywhere around the world.
Connection will eventually comes back to normal few days after the holidays so please be patience.

Take note. this only happens to me on 4g connection at times. But not on 5g.
This was only my observation basis on my own experience.

What I did to avoid this error was to
-wait for a dialog box to appear prior pressing Enter Key.
-Avoid spamming the key multiple times during slow connection and youll gonna be fine.

You can try this as well while waiting for your ticket response.

When it comes to Pet Buff.
If ever you wanna get rid off.
Try using cloaking/cloak exceed while fishing. This way you could avoid your own Pet buff during reeling.
But,
Not in Caspen or any other Skill disabled Map.
or
If you can afford to increased a much higher Speed plan with a decent PC set up to suite your needs thats fine.
The higher speed plan the better to avoid such errors. 
BUT 
(Not Essential)
If you can play the game normaly if not holidays.
Pls dont give any bad impression for this.
I only intend to help as much as I could with this reccommendation to help solve your Issue.

Enjoy fishing...Good luck.

Seems logical, really having connection issues with our ISP provider recently.

I remember also being logged off a couple of times when unitentionally clicking an npc while on a macro.

And yeah, I spam the enter key while fishing ^_^. Maybe the pet causes some extra lag factor while fishing that seems noticeable in slower connectivity. Sometimes I experienced delay of fishing pop-up screens (around 0.5s) when with the pet.

I haven't send a ticket yet since I am still observing, so glad that you shared some tips before sending one. Hopefully your tips will resolve the issue.

Thank you very much. Smile
List of materials to forge fishing rods.

End of the Line

Materials:
- 1x Expert Rod
- 50x Blood Pearl
- 15x Kraken
- 100x Titanium
- 100x Calcite
- 100x Onyx

Narukawaukai

Materials:
- 1x Crimson Ocean Rod
- 60x Blood Pearl
- 15x Crimson Crab
- 100x Corrundum
- 250x Bronzite
- 100x Albite

Moonstringer

Materials:
- 1x Old Hermit Fishing Rod
- 50x Blood Pearl
- 15x Moby Dick
- 100x Adamite
- 200x Silver
- 100x Mercury

Serendipity

Materials:
- 1x Golden Fishing Rod
- 60x Blood Pearl
- 15x Sea Serpent
- 100x Adamite
- 250x Aluminium
- 150x Silicon

Windtangler

Materials:
- 1x King Fisher Rod
- 60x Blood Pearl
- 15x Red Carp
- 100x Albite
- 250x Graphite
- 150x Titanium

Upgrade Fishing ID Materials

Talk to Fishing Union Chairman
@warp atlantis 126 216

Intermediate Fishing ID (Req. Level 5 Fishing)

-100x Grass Carp
-50x Herring
-50x Small Shrimp
-10x Giant Squid
-1x Rookie Fishing ID

Professional Fishing ID (Req. Level 15 Fishing)

-5x Red Carp
-5x Moby Dick
-5x Kraken
-5x Sea Serpent
-1x Intermediate Fishing ID
[+] 2 users Like Trendkill's post
(09-20-2022, 04:05 PM)Xileria Wrote: was already answered before by the admin.

loot rate increase your chance to obtain loots by 1 points per leve.

example if you have 1/100 chance to loot an item then if you have +5 loot rate you'll have 6/100 chance to get that item.
If an item has 1/300 chance to be obtain then with +5 loot rate you'll get 6/300 chance to obtain a loot.

The reason you are getting items that aren't normally listed as fish drop is because there's also a chance to get random drop that do not belong to a specific fish. Though most of those drops are common loots such as attractants, baits, ingredients and sometimes blood pearl. This is similar with the Golden Piranaha. While Golden piranha has specific drop you still have chance to get different items from the one listed.

(01-13-2023, 05:26 AM)Trendkill Wrote: List of materials to forge fishing rods.

End of the Line

Materials:
- 1x Expert Rod
- 50x Blood Pearl
- 15x Kraken
- 100x Titanium
- 100x Calcite
- 100x Onyx

Narukawaukai

Materials:
- 1x Crimson Ocean Rod
- 60x Blood Pearl
- 15x Crimson Crab
- 100x Corrundum
- 250x Bronzite
- 100x Albite

Moonstringer

Materials:
- 1x Old Hermit Fishing Rod
- 50x Blood Pearl
- 15x Moby Dick
- 100x Adamite
- 200x Silver
- 100x Mercury

Serendipity

Materials:
- 1x Golden Fishing Rod
- 60x Blood Pearl
- 15x Sea Serpent
- 100x Adamite
- 250x Aluminium
- 150x Silicon

Windtangler

Materials:
- 1x King Fisher Rod
- 60x Blood Pearl
- 15x Red Carp
- 100x Albite
- 250x Graphite
- 150x Titanium

Upgrade Fishing ID Materials

Talk to Fishing Union Chairman
@warp atlantis  126 216

Intermediate Fishing ID (Req. Level 5 Fishing)

-100x Grass Carp   
-50x Herring       
-50x Small Shrimp   
-10x Giant Squid   
-1x Rookie Fishing ID

you could create new forum page, and post more  about it, could include how much is needed for upgrading fishing rods with Blood Pearls and zeny bags, each level
I don't know any of that information, I'm just a noob that wanted to know which items I needed to keep. The materials lists were found using @whosell [Blueprint].
(01-15-2023, 12:17 AM)Trendkill Wrote: I don't know any of that information, I'm just a noob that wanted to know which items I needed to keep. The materials lists were found using @whosell [Blueprint].

you can view the requirements for each rod by using @ii2 <item id> or in this case blueprints id
we also have wiki page about fishing. https://brave-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Fishing_System
You know, when you have full inventory and you didnt check it, once you fish something, some fish come outside on floor, but there some few fish that dont, they didnt appear on floor, they were gone, I really wish you could make all fish without exception drop outside when the inventory is full, like those 5 mythical fish and some of shoal lvl 30, i lost Crimson Crab becauase I didnt realize I had my inv full.
Thank you
(01-15-2023, 05:10 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: You know, when you have full inventory and you didnt check it, once you fish something, some fish come outside on floor, but there some few fish that dont, they didnt appear on floor, they were gone, I really wish you could make all fish without exception drop outside when the inventory is full, like those 5 mythical fish and some of shoal lvl 30, i lost Crimson Crab becauase I didnt realize I had my inv full.
Thank you

that just means you carry way too much stuff lol
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(01-16-2023, 12:01 AM)Malaphar Wrote: that just means you carry way too much stuff lol

But that is what I said!!
Fishing is supposed to have an inventory check asking you to free at least 5 spaces before you proceed.. however it might get annoying, so it was removed. Maybe it should be return but with only 2 slot check.
(01-19-2023, 02:46 PM)Xileria Wrote: Fishing is supposed to have an inventory check asking you to free at least 5 spaces before you proceed.. however it might get annoying, so it was removed. Maybe it should be return but with only 2 slot check.

I see, then please do it instead, thank you