Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
(09-13-2022, 01:14 PM)Naib Wrote: I seen a Koi shoal in prt_fild11, So I assume that in future fishing updates there will be a shoal with a specific fish in fields or dungeons with aggressive mobs. The higher rarity of fishing shoals the more dangerous the dungeon/fields  will be?

hope so that would be more fun
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
I maxed out Prize Catch, but it doesn't proc. is this really 50% chance?
I am also curious as to what loot rate is needed to get a few drops, I have 20+ atm and SUPER rare to get anything other than coins and occasional bait/material for attractants

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-16-2022, 07:57 AM)Laz Wrote: I maxed out Prize Catch, but it doesn't proc. is this really 50% chance?

Prize catch is broken. Unfortunately It needs reload.

(09-16-2022, 08:38 AM)Malaphar Wrote: I am also curious as to what loot rate is needed to get a few drops, I have 20+ atm and SUPER rare to get anything other than coins and occasional bait/material for attractants

Loot rate additively increase your chance. If you have 1/100 chance to get the item then with 20 loot rate its now 21/100 chance.
(09-16-2022, 08:59 AM)Riliane Wrote: Loot rate additively increase your chance. If you have 1/100 chance to get the item then with 20 loot rate its now 21/100 chance.

is there a formula we could see for at least some of the rates?

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-16-2022, 09:40 AM)Malaphar Wrote: is there a formula we could see for at least some of the rates?

even if they will show you the entire formula for all skills, is that even going to change anything for you? Riliane already said above, the skill is just not working properly and needs to be reloaded.
Requesting for level 60 shoal at lutie please..
(09-16-2022, 10:34 AM)Quaoar Wrote: even if they will show you the entire formula for all skills, is that even going to change anything for you? Riliane already said above, the skill is just not working properly and needs to be reloaded.

prize catch is the skill that is not working properly not loot

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-10-2022, 03:25 PM)celestial Wrote: can you please put infront of my house? amatsu 44 135 please. Thank you!

Lvl 30 and 60 pls.

https://imgur.com/gallery/I3BG1pf

Hi, can I please repeat this request? Thank you!

lvl 30 and lvl 60 shoals on

amatsu 44 135
(09-18-2022, 04:47 PM)celestial Wrote: Hi, can I please repeat this request? Thank you!

lvl 30 and lvl 60 shoals on

amatsu 44 135

Ill look on it tomorrow. Im out of town atm.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post