Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HaZeElite Enchantress Revamp
I'm just sayin whats on my mind right now. so CMIIW...

As baduad and soulkaizer means and suggest before:

if admin want to push player to do "pvp matters" on getting ekill
Both of them suggest admin to make a gap between 10k to 16k that cannot use ekill scrolls,
>>> although 6K kill is nearly impossible to get in short time (4-5 months? / char?) if you aim only to get from PVP (and I really don't have any idea how could support class could make it through. Sorry coz I just so stupid on PVP minded thing) These days almost all player (that not using ekills scroll) only farm from HHH by killing phantoms, and the rumour around that admin want to make HHH back to 7 years ago where HHH is PK mode on only.
then after 16k kill, make it could be use again, as for enchanting purpose.
Well then admin will say again, that they alrd make it so it could be re-enchant using btoks. (well okay...)

admin already reduce the ekill pts gain / scroll from 150 to 50.
yeah I'm sure some ppl / guild leader have alrd tons of ekill, so they get start ahead for enchantment. (especially for those that achieved wipe out castles for months) But if you add those 30 enchantments the chance of getting enchantment they lookin for, also will be reduce too. Many ppl alrd waste up their ekill points for enchant and re-enchant their ewp, and still got no getting decent enchant. and yes, coz some of the enchants useless for some job.

so as my conclusion in mind, for now ekill price will down to priceless (not worth) just like div scrolls. and little slight out of topic. I convice right now the main source of income from WOE or Honorable Guilds only left on ekills, Even some of them using ekill for salary, coz members choose ekill for salary than zbags.
at the end. I don't have any suggestion more bout this topic things after this post ^_^ , this PVM type player alrd to exhausted sir... Ciao~

Regards,
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
(02-27-2024, 01:19 AM)x1341x Wrote: I'm just sayin whats on my mind right now. so CMIIW...

As baduad and soulkaizer means and suggest before:

if admin want to push player to do "pvp matters" on getting ekill
Both of them suggest admin to make a gap between 10k to 16k that cannot use ekill scrolls,
>>> although 6K kill is nearly impossible to get in short time (4-5 months? / char?) if you aim only to get from PVP (and I really don't have any idea how could support class could make it through. Sorry coz I just so stupid on PVP minded thing) These days almost all player (that not using ekills scroll) only farm from HHH by killing phantoms, and the rumour around that admin want to make HHH back to 7 years ago where HHH is PK mode on only.
then after 16k kill, make it could be use again, as for enchanting purpose.
Well then admin will say again, that they alrd make it so it could be re-enchant using btoks. (well okay...)

admin already reduce the ekill pts gain / scroll from 150 to 50.
yeah I'm sure some ppl / guild leader have alrd tons of ekill, so they get start ahead for enchantment. (especially for those that achieved wipe out castles for months) But if you add those 30 enchantments the chance of getting enchantment they lookin for, also will be reduce too. Many ppl alrd waste up their ekill points for enchant and re-enchant their ewp, and still got no getting decent enchant. and yes, coz some of the enchants useless for some job.

so as my conclusion in mind, for now ekill price will down to priceless (not worth) just like div scrolls. and little slight out of topic. I convice right now the main source of income from WOE or Honorable Guilds only left on ekills, Even some of them using ekill for salary, coz members choose ekill for salary than zbags.
at the end. I don't have any suggestion more bout this topic things after this post ^_^ , this PVM type player alrd to exhausted sir... Ciao~

Regards,

You can read how to get Elite Kills here https://brave-ro.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1159

There are already methods for support and PvM players in place, which is a lot more than what it was when Elite Weapons were originally implemented. Is it harder than it was before? Not sure if harder is the word, but more effort, yes.. it doesn't look like making everything as pvm and as easy as we've made it benefitted anybody. Most features are drastically lacking in activity and I doubt they can get any worse than they already are. Additionally, the server is also drastically lacking in terms of player support, votes, reviews, donations.. so making things easy and rewarding didn't even help us grow or get player support.

Those who want to be the strongest and put the effort to achieve their character's potential will reap the rewards. Those are are too exhausted to play the game, probably needed to take a break anyway. Our focus is towards those who are still interested in playing and putting their hard earned equipment to good use.

There are still many changes to be made, and the way things are now doesn't necessarily mean they will stay the same. We'll balance and adjust as needed, as we've always done.