Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KalabawGuild Capacity
There is always something to cry about. Why don't you try to adjust to the new server? The server is new and you start to complain. I can't imagine on the complains coming from you in the future. What a piece of joke from a guild leader.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't let Mr.Kalabaw trigger your anxiety guys HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmao HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pretty sure he is just trollin lol
oh yes you saying I was crying back then , but did I report to server to nerf the guild capacity? Well if you guys all crying about my suggestions

and yes 76 is too much for the server size but , a fucking 20 gcap? are you guys faking kidding me , you didnt get my point? cause you guys dont have that much numbers to compete.

Even a 255 server has 22 guild capacity with only 100 players community , are you guys faking serious?

Remember we are a guild with 50 members actively playing the game , if you guys dont want my suggestions we can just quit the game alright? lets see what competition you guys can make huh

Nononono it was a troll but half true , they want 20 guild capacity , I only suggest to make it half the 76. If you guys can't even make my one suggestion then okay no competition aight. let them monopolize the game shit like always before goodluck
I Think there is no bad in increasing the capacity atlist half of the full capacity as this already favors other guilds to compete, every Guild Master work hard to get to the point where are they now. Kalabaw work hard and Impose Good Leadership the reason why he has many guild members compare to other guild, Isnt that one good strategy to motivate and coach your members as once advocate by this server before,which is "to help"?  And now he's able to do it many of you are crying, well you should value each member of yours so that they would stay motivated and work for your guild. Strength in numbers Basically show How good you Leadership are and How Value u give to your members. So lets not put that on negative side of thinking, 

Thanks
[+] 2 users Like AngelChong22's post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you guys are worried about us by getting all castles every week and a chance to monopolize the Guild Instance well you are all wrong, I can just throw it out to anybody I dont even care about the loots . I only got old same shit build likewise I got no new items , My only reason here that I still play in here is that my members dont want to abandon this sinking ship they want to help you guys up literally. That's why were still here in this server , As I said we are a guild with a 50 members actively playing, if you guys dont agree with my suggestions, (atm we are waiting in discord if you guys will agree on our suggestions) much more like we'll just vote if we just simply quit or stay in the server.
[Image: 6f6.jpg]

After you guys quit it will be further reduced to 15 . Soundd fun.
Hmmm... I can't even say that the server is "new" as, 80~90% playing in the game are old players from the previous server,  admit it or not.
A lot were 5~10 years old playing into this server, some were since 2008.
And now, I've seen more veterans coming back to the game the past days before the kick off event ended.

so....i dont see a "Population Issue" on the server, mainly if it's about WoE participation. It's still the same.
If a certain Guild, can max out its WoE participants, then we're talking about the "Trust" of the players, to lead them. It's not about salary.
And most of those players are not yet fully geared as to compare to other players who want's to brag about QUALITY vs QUANTITY, well *coughs* for those who are in favor of the guild cap. And it's not the fault of a guild if they can recruit more, or if they have more members to fill those roles needed.

There's no way an under geared player can beat up a fully geared player. Or equally match those heavily geared players in terms of same numbers.
You are just creating another huge gap between Rich Vets / Rich players vs Average Players/Newbies.
If they are confident enough to say, that they are the BEST 20, + 30 BEST lap dogs, then why not take the challenge to take on the 50 guild members + pussy guild alliance.

Let's be real... Way back on dRO...the normal average ONLINE USERS were 550~600+
During WoE's its 700+~near 800 , rarely reached to 820. Alts included.

In BraveRO, average Online Users were 160~ less 230.
During WoE... its 300+~less 350 online players. atm.
The rules made me confused because they said, no duals during woe.
So I assume that these are the real numbers.

Did the range of number of online users changed dramatically? I don't think so.

Guild Instance Monopolization? ... nah, im pretty sure you know well who are capable of this. And I'll leave that as it is.
And I couldn't care less on the GI loots/cards, as it was already been released ahead and made available via donation, so yeah.
Had also a conversation to a friend in-game,he's on the other side guild, he said, why would he work his ass to get that 1% or less GI card, if he could donate and get it for cheap.
And now im seeing him selling those stuffs. Cheers.

I'm dumb. So yeah, -reputations incoming.
[+] 4 users Like Tyrannical's post
Then just say it straight to your point. The reason why have been misunderstood is that you keep iritirating that you have a fixed members of 50. And just say that they should increase the guild cap to 30 or so. Quit being dramatic about it.