Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-30-2022, 06:48 AM)Green Cross Wrote: So true!

The sp didn't even start it. The aaaa guy started trashtalking and when sp reply they bad? Omg! Haha

Ur stupid yuna stfu

You say you don't know these people but keep trying to defend them anyway because their your friends from the same guild. You are toxic too i know you are
I see how you talk to other people vadly
If you like you can join in their permanent ban cos thats what i think you like too hehe

Stop pretending like ur neutral when ur not

Being in this thread is like a wakeup call that the community is currently full of idiots and needs... Culling hehe.

in this one aaaaa NEVER would have even known if it were not leaked by staff AND staff are literally the only ones to blame for the leak, so how can you even partly justify that the trash talk is correct especially reading the guidelines to even become a member of staff
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Apologies Aji, in order for a mole to be out you'll have to be the one pinned down. Kinda not fair for you, I feel you. But just throw the other guy under the bus already and free yourself. I promise I'll help you free your account as soon as you do it. like immediately, at that moment
[+] 1 user Likes Latte's post
(09-30-2022, 06:57 AM)Malaphar Wrote: in this one aaaaa NEVER would have even known if it were not leaked by staff AND staff are literally the only ones to blame for the leak, so how can you even partly justify that the trash talk is correct especially reading the guidelines to even become a member of staff

Malaphat he used the screenshit from a secret group to make a staff member look bad

Now tell me why he shouldnt he be pinned down when he aimed to use the secreenshot maliciously
Using it maliciously to make the staff look bad means he is also in cahoots with the corrupt sp or gm that leaked the screenshot
Theyre all in this together

Think malapahr think!
(09-30-2022, 06:48 AM)Green Cross Wrote: So true!

The sp didn't even start it. The aaaa guy started trashtalking and when sp reply they bad? Omg! Haha

Ur stupid yuna stfu

You say you don't know these people but keep trying to defend them anyway because their your friends from the same guild. You are toxic too i know you are
I see how you talk to other people vadly
If you like you can join in their permanent ban cos thats what i think you like too hehe

Stop pretending like ur neutral when ur not

Being in this thread is like a wakeup call that the community is currently full of idiots and needs... Culling hehe.

How do you know? Hahahahaa someone leak also?? It came from you? Please explain how

Really i talk badly to other people? How do you know?leak also.?

Proof show me

Yes i am neutral. U just can accept the fact that the SP cant do their job well. Its an honest opinion

Yes this community and your one of them.
(09-30-2022, 07:11 AM)Green Cross Wrote: Malaphat he used the screenshit from a secret group to make a staff member look bad

Now tell me why he shouldnt he be pinned down when he aimed to use the secreenshot maliciously
Using it maliciously to make the staff look bad means he is also in cahoots with the corrupt sp or gm that leaked the screenshot
Theyre all in this together

Think malapahr think!

why should he when he is not in staff and did not take the ss?

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-30-2022, 07:14 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote:  How do you know? Hahahahaa someone leak also?? It came from you? Please explain how

Really i talk badly to other people? How do you know?leak also.?

Proof show me

Yes i am neutral. U just can accept the fact that the SP cant do their job well. Its an honest opinion

Yes this community and your one of them.

Like i said ur stupid
Just read this thread and see how aaaa talk to other people
Just see balancing threads and see how aaaa reply to people

If anything these people can respond like that because aaaa respond like tat too. Y so stupid?

Do u even know what they do lol
U dont lol
Not even me know lol
To say a conclusion without proof is bad

And this thread so many proof already given
Think yuna think!

(09-30-2022, 07:16 AM)Malaphar Wrote: why should he when he is not in staff and did not take the ss?

Its simple as him being an accomplice
Whatever is in there shud be theirs and private

The gm are giving him a bargaining chip by testifyinh

Its simple as that

Common sense is free guys
My god
[+] 1 user Likes Green Cross's post
Yes just throw that one guy under the bus and get this all over with
(09-30-2022, 07:19 AM)Green Cross Wrote: Like i said ur stupid
Just read this thread and see how aaaa talk to other people
Just see balancing threads and see how aaaa reply to people

If anything these people can respond like that because aaaa respond like tat too. Y so stupid?

Do u even know what they do lol
U dont lol
Not even me know lol
To say a conclusion without proof is bad

And this thread so many proof already given
Think yuna think!

Its simple as that

My god

Ur reply dint answer my question moron! Are you brainless? Or brain defect or something?  All u can do is tell bad words. Ur saying i talk bad to other people when?  Wheres the proof of ur accusation? Look at you! I never do trash talk or talk bad about anyone and if you have proof show it. Ur tiny mind can accept what i am pointing ,maybe ita to deep for a low class mind like you.  Useless.  Goodbye. And study well

(09-30-2022, 07:25 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Ur reply dint answer my question moron! Are you brainless? Or brain defect or something?  All u can do is tell bad words. Ur saying i talk bad to other people when?  Wheres the proof of ur accusation? Look at you! I never do trash talk or talk bad about anyone and if you have proof show it. Ur tiny mind can accept what i am pointing ,maybe ita to deep for a low class mind like you.  Useless.  Goodbye. And study well

Lastly i dont care about Aj. I want to clear my mind on how this thing works which GM snow ansewer earlier.  Ur not helping u just make it worst, better shut up! Low class.
(09-30-2022, 07:19 AM)Green Cross Wrote:

Its simple as that

My god

if common sense was free why have you not used any in the responses you have given so far?

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 1 user Likes Malaphar's post
Dear GMs and Support Players,

I'm apologizing for my overreacting behavior for my ban incident. I know my actions have frustrated many of the GM's and the Staffs. I'm frustrated. I want to play the game. I will fix my attitude towards my hatred towards the Staff team.

Regarding my fishing ban incident, I believe that I am still innocent, I proven the reasons why my login times were same, Starry already proven that the sub account belonged to Starry.

Obviously, these evidence are not enough, I will just accept the ban for it. I am sorry however for slandering our Staffs and GMs. As many of you know, Imminent- is my long time enemy since dRO-era (2015?). Of course, as soon as I seen him post, I wanted to defame him, and I'm sure he would understand why. We've been enemies for so long, and we continued to fight against each other since 2015. However, I did not stop flaming and slander other SPs because I was already in my toxic-zone. I'm sorry to each of the Staff team that I've insulted, including the player that I hate the most, "Imminent."

Regarding about your SP discord chat leak, believe me or not, I don't know who leaked it as well. I only received these images anonymously. Don't assume that I know everything, because trust me I don't. If you still force me to identify who this SP is, then I'm sorry because I cannot help you guys with any possibly internal drama inside your Staff team. I can to send the image of my discord log with the anonymous person; however, it won't really help much as I also don't know this particular individual. I already deleted the images that I posted upon this forum. Truly sorry.

Sincerely,
Aj
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post