Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JepED quest
Q> Regarding the nydhoggur quest, must I  finish the instance before I open the vengeful eremes gates? Also, do I have to finish Endless tower per character or 1 character unlocks the Endless Tower requirement for the whole account?
(05-28-2022, 01:51 PM)Jep Wrote: Q> Regarding the nydhoggur quest, must I  finish the instance before I open the vengeful eremes gates? Also, do I have to finish Endless tower per character or 1 character unlocks the Endless Tower requirement for the whole account?

Yes and yes. You just have to finish nydhoggur quest and endless tower at least once and after that you could open vengeful's barricade with any character of the same account
[+] 1 user Likes Imminent's post
(05-28-2022, 03:45 PM)Imminent Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 01:51 PM)Jep Wrote: Q> Regarding the nydhoggur quest, must I  finish the instance before I open the vengeful eremes gates? Also, do I have to finish Endless tower per character or 1 character unlocks the Endless Tower requirement for the whole account?

Yes and yes. You just have to finish nydhoggur quest and endless tower at least once and after that you could open vengeful's barricade with any character of the same account
it count on char not all acount
[+] 1 user Likes damyante's post
(05-28-2022, 03:53 PM)damyante Wrote:

it count on char not all acount
it should work with all characters on the same account. I have around 3 accounts that finished both nydhoggur quest and endless tower and each character is able to open the barricade without any issues. Do take note that only one character of each account finished the quests. I'm not sure if there was any change made regarding this but mine still works and I've actually just done ED two hours ago
One Character must finished nyd quest also endless tower once.
The requirement for opening it are account bound.

So if you have finished both of that requirements in / from 1 char, other char could open it.
That's from what I've experienced.

Good day/
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
[+] 1 user Likes x1341x's post
I think the only one req that's char bound is 6k ekill for deceitful's gate
[+] 1 user Likes Chanceux's post

TYSM MASTER RYAN

(05-29-2022, 10:43 AM)Chanceux Wrote: I think the only one req that's char bound is 6k ekill for deceitful's gate

TY TY NOEL KONTOLICIOUS <3
(05-29-2022, 12:02 PM)Jep Wrote:

TYSM MASTER RYAN

(05-29-2022, 10:43 AM)Chanceux Wrote: I think the only one req that's char bound is 6k ekill for deceitful's gate

TY TY NOEL KONTOLICIOUS <3

Awwww i miss your kntlicious jep lol