Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RilianeSummer Battleground Battlepass Event
(07-01-2023, 03:26 PM)Elvira Wrote: when can show list of all rewards til 200? i need to see if anything is worth wasting money on. already bad enough that its more expensive and worst of all account bound kekw. maybe reconsider this

well it was originally supposed to be doable only through playing BG.
Suggestion:

Can we add some small bonuses for those who were queued first before starting the match?
Because usually, people just join battlegrounds (@joinbg) when there's only 1 more player needed before it starts, and when the match is about to end.

This way, I think players will race to join battlegrounds for these bonuses.

Suggested small bonuses: (example, in a match that needs at least 6 players )
- players who joined the first 6 will have a bonus after the match ends.

Winning : +100 EXP ( Normal : 150+100=250 EXP , Explosive Blitz : 300 + 100 = 400 EXP )
Lossing : +50 EXP ( Normal : 50 + 50 = 100 EXP , Explosive Blitz : 150 + 50 = 200 EXP )
[+] 1 user Likes Tyrannical's post
(07-02-2023, 09:49 AM)Tyrannical Wrote: Suggestion:

Can we add some small bonuses for those who were queued first before starting the match?
Because usually, people just join battlegrounds (@joinbg) when there's only 1 more player needed before it starts, and when the match is about to end.

Winning : +100 EXP ( Normal : 150+100=250 EXP , Explosive Blitz : 300 + 100 = 400 EXP )
Lossing : +50 EXP ( Normal : 50 + 50 = 100 EXP , Explosive Blitz : 150 + 50 = 200 EXP )

I agree with this. I hope this gets implemented.
(07-02-2023, 01:41 AM)Riliane Wrote: well it was originally supposed to be doable only through playing BG.

i think that's just what the server wants to say. im sure it was never the case from that start. It's very unlikely for a struggling server to take a pass on an opportunity to get more donations.
(07-02-2023, 12:26 PM)Elvira Wrote: i think that's just what the server wants to say. im sure it was never the case from that start. It's very unlikely for a struggling server to take a pass on an opportunity to get more donations.

We initially introduced the Summer battlepass without any intention of making it accessible through donations, which is why it is essentially free this time around without premium and whatsoever. We even added events and almost make it extremely profitable as long that you play BG as much as possible. That's also why when someone asked if it will be available through donation, I never said it will be, and it will depend if they can make Bravo change his mind.

Though as bravo said we have under budget donation, still, my preference lies in seeing the server's features thrive. I prefer to see the server healthy with both pve and pvp features running.

Anyway the 101-200 will be posted on July 15. The event will end on August 15.

(07-02-2023, 09:49 AM)Tyrannical Wrote: Suggestion:

Unfortunately it's quite difficult to modify it like this.
(07-02-2023, 03:33 PM)Riliane Wrote: Unfortunately it's quite difficult to modify it like this.

Will it be possible to just give a flat 100 or 200 exp for the first 6 who joined bg, regardless of win or lose?
Side Question: Can we make the demi freya stuff account bound? instead of character bound? What's the real difference lol. Regardless, it can't be sold or traded. But at least account bound version can switch between char's...
Summer Battlepass 101 ~ 200

[Image: cwqEafA.png]

The summer battlepass reward is now updated upto lv. 200

Notable New Rewards:
1. Coiled Dragon Rod - a new fishing rod.
2. Watermelon - a new fishing bait
3. Costume Garment: Deity of the Sun 
4. Costume Garment: Aqua Fin Deco
5. Costume Garment: Labrys
6. Costume Garment: Tide and Surf Board
7. Costume Garment: Giant Shark
8. Imperial Zhao Yun Robe (Rare)
9. Solar Butterfly Coat (Rare - inside box)
10. Helios Divine Set ( BG set)

Notes:
Bags can be opened now.
Summer Enchanter is also added. First enchant is free.

Q: Where are the garments with new effect?
A: It will be added in coins exchange. (coin exchange will probably be added around july 15)
[+] 2 users Like Riliane's post
(06-19-2023, 01:35 PM)Elvira Wrote: can remove 3rds bg? 3rds bg very niche and not newbie friendly at all

i agree as well not newbie friendly even us vets are easily killed on this so should be 2nd hope gm realized this
(07-11-2023, 05:41 AM)sologene21 Wrote: i agree as well not newbie friendly even us vets are easily killed on this so should be 2nd hope gm realized this

bravo already replied on this and i'm just going to repeat it again.

"Make a poll and see where the community stands on this topic right now. The only reason there is 3rd job skills in BG is because people requested it and voted for it, same as they did for 2nds, so we compromised by having 2nd jobs bg days and 3rd job bg days.."