Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClaireEaster Event 2023 [Finale]
PHASE 3 UPDATE!
  • New Headgears Released on Easter NPC (caspen 166 215).
  • Easter Headgear Bag II can now be opened. Some Headgears are exclusive on Easter Headgear Bag II
  • Raid Boss Released
  • Monster Battle: Monster battle boss health now capped at 2500.
  • Charitable return damage fix and adjusted to 200 damage.

DONATION EVENT
If you are running low on Easter Festival Coins, want to Level up your Compedium quicker, or simply want to try your luck opening Easter Headgear Bags, then donating to BraveRO can be very rewarding! 

We accept many different payment methods, including Crypto, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ApplePay and Google Pay. You can get up to 40 Donation credits for 10$ or 275 credits for 50$. 

Please make sure to mention this when requesting your donation to be processed via helpdesk ticket.

For more information on how to donate, please visit our donation page: https://brave-ro.com/cp/?module=donate

Easter Event Items on Donation:
  • 250x Easter Festival Coins - 1 Credit
  • Paragon Ticket - 1 Credit
  • 1000 EXP Easter Event Crystal - 3 Credits
  • Easter Festival Bag I - 7 Credits
  • Easter Festival Bag II - 9 Credits
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
Lol even if it's capped at 2k if it keeps using the op moves, it's just a waste of wonderballs. Especially if you got those useless sets of virtues, encourage set and the steadfast defense set. You are nearly dying trying to get to the 4-5 energies, with the beast heal, +energy, critical, status combination. Can't rely on normal skills either that miss a lot of times.

Challenging is different from no chance of winning right from the start.

Also, if this will be the only method to gain experience thru the farmed loots (unlike previous compendium catching ghosts), I think there should be an added compendium experience each win.
is the cookie pink ribbon epic vanilla? because it is not indicated in the item description
how to refine the event treasure key?
(04-27-2023, 04:27 AM)braveRO4ever Wrote: how to refine the event treasure key?

with pure oridecon so it won't break, same success rate but Pure Oridecon acts as a catalyst to prevent it from breaking. if refine fails the pure oridecon dissappears just make sure to have pure oridecon in your inventory when refining.
(04-27-2023, 04:25 AM)soulkaizer Wrote: is the cookie pink ribbon epic vanilla? because it is not indicated in the item description

It is epic. Description should be fixed later on.
(04-26-2023, 07:44 AM)Claire Wrote: PHASE 3 UPDATE!
  • New Headgears Released on Easter NPC (caspen 166 215).
  • Easter Headgear Bag II can now be opened. Some Headgears are exclusive on Easter Headgear Bag II
  • Raid Boss Released
  • Monster Battle: Monster battle boss health now capped at 2500.
  • Charitable return damage fix and adjusted to 200 damage.

DONATION EVENT
If you are running low on Easter Festival Coins, want to Level up your Compedium quicker, or simply want to try your luck opening Easter Headgear Bags, then donating to BraveRO can be very rewarding! 

We accept many different payment methods, including Crypto, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ApplePay and Google Pay. You can get up to 40 Donation credits for 10$ or 275 credits for 50$. 

Please make sure to mention this when requesting your donation to be processed via helpdesk ticket.

For more information on how to donate, please visit our donation page: https://brave-ro.com/cp/?module=donate

Easter Event Items on Donation:
  • 250x Easter Festival Coins - 1 Credit
  • Paragon Ticket - 1 Credit
  • 1000 EXP Easter Event Crystal - 3 Credits
  • Easter Festival Bag I - 7 Credits
  • Easter Festival Bag II - 9 Credits

Hello, what's inside easter festival bag I & II?
(04-27-2023, 06:01 PM)Seamless Wrote: Hello, what's inside easter festival bag I & II?

Easter Festival Bag I - Contains the previous Easter Headgears.

Easter Festival Bag II - Contains the newly added vanilla headgears in Phase 3 as well as some exclusive headgears.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
[+] 1 user Likes Claire's post
will there be more use of festival coins?
when the easter treasure chest spawn?