Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClaireEaster Event 2023 [Finale]
(04-14-2023, 07:15 PM)Merlin Wrote: maybe you didnt reached it yet, it says it is capped at 5k per day, meaning you need to play bg till you reach max of 5k exp. If you already reached 5k already, (wether by winning or loosing or both) , even if you still continue to play, you will not gain exp anymore. Otherwise let other players confirm so the staffs can look into this. peace yah

i play bg to the max and i understand what 5k cap. means the things is we didn't receive the exact 5k  xp that is written.
We are now entering Phase 2 of this year's Easter Event! The NPCs below have made their way to Caspen.

OLD EASTER HEADGEARS SHOP
[Image: Me9pO7S.png]
A lot of the previous Easter headgears, including Vanillas, have made their way back for this year's event! Seek out this NPC at caspen 166 215.
  • These headgears will usually require common materials, such as the Voidcracked Eggshells, Angel's Tails, Enigma Eggs, and Xenocytes. 
  • For the epic headgears, they may require additional rare materials, like the Nebula Feather.
  • If you have saved some Easter Festival Coins, you can spend some to purchase additional extra materials. The Easter Material Box contains a set amount of common materials. Nebula Feathers are also available.

EASTER VANILLA HEADGEAR ENCHANTER
[Image: 72dx9tO.png]
The enchanter for Easter Vanilla Headgears is now available! Avail of her service in caspen 178 218.
  • The first enchant for a Vanilla Headgear slot is free, except for Force Enchants.
  • If your headgear already has an enchant on its slot, you will need to pay the necessary fees for enchanting.
  • You can only enchant Easter Vanilla Headgears using this NPC. Headgears from other seasonal events or features cannot be enchanted here.
  • Enchanting Middle and Lower headgear Vanillas is currently disabled because there has yet to be Vanillas for these headgear categories.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
In BG we still dont get max 5k exp capped, some say its 1.5k exp
(04-22-2023, 09:02 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: In BG we still dont get max 5k exp capped, some say its 1.5k exp

it's already 5k, it simply reset everyday.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
MONSTERS OF DEADLY SIN
[Image: e3BPgPA.png]
If you have been saving those Wonderballs, now's the time to use them. Head over to this NPC in easter_fild 51 334 and test your luck, skill, and ability to strategize! Each attempt at challenging the beast will cost 5 Wonderballs.

How do you challenge the Deep Sea Beast?
  • Before the start of each battle, you'll be assigned a "Virtue." The monster will also be assigned a "Sin." The Virtue and Sin that you and the monster get will determine the skills that are available for the two of you respectively. The monster will also be given stats, and these are given at random every time.
  • There are seven Virtues and seven Sins. The Virtue and Sin that you and the monster will get is given at random.
  • Once the battle starts, your main objective is to defeat the monster by reducing its health to 0 or less.
  • There are various skills that you and the monster can use. These skills require a number of "energy" points. You and the monster automatically regenerates 1 energy after every turn.
  • There are 3 types of skills that you use each turn: (1) Normal Attacks, which are your bread and butter skills in dealing damage, and they cost 1-3 energy; (2) Recovery Skills, which can only be used once every two turns, and they cost 0-3 energy. These skills can allow you to regenerate energy and/or health; and lastly the (3) Virtues Skills, which varies depending on the Virtue that has been assigned to you and costs 3-5 energy. These skills are considered your ultimate skills and have unique effects.
  • In turn, each monster of sin also have their own skills to use. Each monster possesses seven skills each.
  • If you have successfully defeated the monster, you will be given rewards. You can get a up to a maximum of seven items. The amount of rewards you get and the the rewards given are random every time.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
[+] 1 user Likes Claire's post
fishymon
used all my luck for 2023

[Image: image.png]
(04-24-2023, 05:26 PM)Seamless Wrote: used all my luck for 2023

Wew, soo lucky seam..
I think some monster skill a bit  op, specially gluttony which keeps on getting and getting big hp pool, which is kinda hardto deal with.. but oh well hope it can be adjusted a bit, but hope we all got lucky too^^
(04-24-2023, 05:26 PM)Seamless Wrote: used all my luck for 2023

hax, reported.
(04-25-2023, 01:26 AM)Xileria Wrote: hax, reported.

i guess my luck hasn't run out yet.
[Image: image1.png]