Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClaireEaster Event 2023 [Finale]
A new NPC has been added!
EASTER BUFFER NPC
[Image: dBn6hGs.png]
If you have saved up some seasonal points, you can use them to gain useful buffs to use while killing monsters inside Easter Field. Seek the Buffer NPC in caspen 170 215. Each minute of a buff will cost you 4 seasonal points. Every time you avail of a buff, you can only put in a maximum of 180 minutes. You cannot refresh, renew, or add additional minutes to a buff until it expires. There are four buffs available and you can choose to avail all of them. You can check how many minutes are left with the buffs using @ee and @easter (currently not working, but will be fixed at a later time).
  • Four Leaf Clover - Adds the chance to get Raffle Tickets while killing Easter monsters.
  • Leprechaun's Luck - Adds the chance to get Zeny while killing Easter monsters.
  • Hermes Blessing - Adds the chance to get Paragon Tickets while killing Easter monsters.
  • Winter Plum/Spring Blossom - Adds the chance to get Clover Rings while killing Easter monsters.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
(04-12-2023, 11:41 AM)Claire Wrote:
EASTER BUFFER NPC
If you have saved up some seasonal points, you can use them to gain useful buffs to use while killing monsters inside Easter Field. Seek the Buffer NPC in caspen 170 215. Each minute of a buff will cost you 4 seasonal points. Every time you avail of a buff, you can only put in a maximum of 180 minutes. You cannot refresh, renew, or add additional minutes to a buff until it expires. There are four buffs available and you can choose to avail all of them. You can check how many minutes are left with the buffs using @ee and @easter (currently not working, but will be fixed at a later time).
  • Four Leaf Clover - Adds the chance to get Raffle Tickets while killing Easter monsters.
  • Leprechaun's Luck - Adds the chance to get Zeny while killing Easter monsters.
  • Hermes Blessing - Adds the chance to get Paragon Tickets while killing Easter monsters.
  • Winter Plum/Spring Blossom - Adds the chance to get Clover Rings while killing Easter monsters.

working on Easter egg or not?
(04-12-2023, 11:41 AM)Claire Wrote:
EASTER BUFFER NPC

aside from this new NPC, are there any practical usage of the seasonal points?

this is my first easter event, so I am not familiar with many things. thanks in advance
(04-13-2023, 03:20 AM)i8pu**y4bfast Wrote: aside from this new NPC, are there any practical usage of the seasonal points?

this is my first easter event, so I am not familiar with many things. thanks in advance

there's exchange shop for them that will be added around phase 2.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
I am just kinda waiting for the exp seller lol
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(04-13-2023, 04:31 AM)Malaphar Wrote: I am just kinda waiting for the exp seller lol

hi, what is an exp seller?
Hello, the division event (STP) still gives Valentina Tokens. Shouldn't that changed into Easter Tokens? CMIIW, Thanks.
(04-13-2023, 08:09 AM)i8pu**y4bfast Wrote: hi, what is an exp seller?

NPC that sells compendium exp
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 1 user Likes Malaphar's post
Heart 
it say's that 5kxp  per day win or lose = 5lvl per day why we only get like 2.5k per day in bg. plsss check  Heart
maybe you didnt reached it yet, it says it is capped at 5k per day, meaning you need to play bg till you reach max of 5k exp. If you already reached 5k already, (wether by winning or loosing or both) , even if you still continue to play, you will not gain exp anymore. Otherwise let other players confirm so the staffs can look into this. peace yah