Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClaireEaster Event 2023 [Finale]
(04-09-2023, 10:37 AM)Claire Wrote:
  1. Yes, paying 1000 1B Zeny bags (Deluxe) just unlocks access to the additional rewards/loots. It doesn't automatically give you all of the additional rewards. You still need to grind for compendium EXP to get the rewards.
  2. I dunno. Hopefully? Let the Admin decide. Smile
  3. As stated above, paying 1000 1B Zeny Bags just unlocks access to the additional rewards.  You still need to grind for the compendium exp. However, if you used the Premium upgrade instead (300 Credits), it will give you 50 pieces of 1000 EXP Crystals. Thus allowing you to level your compendium to level 50.
  4. The fishing stamina acquired from events is account bound. I mean the one you see appearing in your chat window that says +10 to stamina or something similar. Thus, at the moment, there's no way for it to be transferred. Whether this will be changed or not, is up to the Admin.

Thanks for the reply.

1. I wish the thread was worded this way to avoid people complaints as I have gotten some already.
2. Hopefully we could. But I was also hoping paying at least 1Trillion as the gate pass would've given us a certain amount of exp too. As 1T isn't an easy amount to get too.
4. So, this means you either put your fishing character in the same account as your compendium or you rather not join events at all. I think this is a cause for concern as it's like a choice of some sort.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(04-09-2023, 09:59 AM)Claire Wrote: The Valkyrie Spear costume garment is tradable.

More than 1 id? What do you mean?

EDIT: 
Ah. If you mean that if you can have several accounts that will have compendium, then no. Please do avoid using multiple accounts to make and get compendium rewards.

Well i alrd made 1 on my alt, out of curiosity haha what should i do then? Just left the other one or delete it?
(04-09-2023, 12:25 PM)Chanceux Wrote: Well i alrd made 1 on my alt, out of curiosity haha what should i do then? Just left the other one or delete it?

If I'm not mistaken, even if you delete the compendium on your alt, you will still be unable to create a new compendium in another account. 

In this case, if you still hope to do the compendium in another account, you'll need to make a helpdesk ticket and see if the Admin could help you.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
(04-09-2023, 01:05 PM)Claire Wrote: If I'm not mistaken, even if you delete the compendium on your alt, you will still be unable to create a new compendium in another account. 

In this case, if you still hope to do the compendium in another account, you'll need to make a helpdesk ticket and see if the Admin could help you.

Nah, i successfully made one on my alt. I alrd made one on my main before. But i didnt upgrade the one on my alt, just in case this is a bug.
Alrd made the ticket, hope this prob can be resolved soon
(04-09-2023, 02:57 PM)Chanceux Wrote: Nah, i successfully made one on my alt. I alrd made one on my main before. But i didnt upgrade the one on my alt, just in case this is a bug.
Alrd made the ticket, hope this prob can be resolved soon

That's weird. Regardless, kindly avoid making more compendiums, and only claim the rewards on one or your main account.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
Thats why i asked bout it. I didnt do anything on my alt to avoid any abuses
it say that u can get max 1.5k exp, did play 1 hour BG, and it appears that I and all others no longer get exp from BG, instead of 5k capped as stated in forum
(04-10-2023, 09:19 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: it say that u can get max 1.5k exp, did play 1 hour BG, and it appears that I and all others no longer get exp from BG, instead of 5k capped as stated in forum

will need a reload to fix but temporarily fixed for now.

---------------------
You can now query for bg while in easter_fild.
May I ask, if only 1st and 2nd got points to be added in honorable? today got 3rd both raid but nothings added but yesterday got 4th but I got 3points to honorable.
(04-11-2023, 05:56 AM)Peejay Wrote: May I ask, if only 1st and 2nd got points to be added in honorable? today got 3rd both raid but nothings added but yesterday got 4th but I got 3points to honorable.

my mistake . i think its from daily attendance . sorry . i think top1 farmer will get +points in hono .