Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClaireEaster Event 2023 [Finale]
(05-07-2023, 05:01 PM)Claire Wrote: The conclusion of the Finale Events marks the end of this year's Easter Event! Congratulations again to the Finale Event winners! I hope everyone got the headgears and stuff that they wanted.

With this, a bunch of features will be disabled by now, such as:
  • Monsters inside easter_fild will no longer drop items
  • Egg Hunt Race will be disabled
  • Raid Boss will be disabled

Other features that give Easter Event items will also be slowly disabled.

The Easter NPCs will stay for at least another 24 hours. Make sure that you get and grab what you want before it's too late!

---------------
UPDATE:
A Nebula Feather Exchange NPC has been added to caspen 162 222!

Hello GM Claire, dont we have something to do on too many excess xenoxcute and egg enigma

Thank You
I don't know if you need opinion of this event, now that it ended. I will say some stuff got good features, like Monster Battle, is the best part of event in my opinion, I loved this game by quite lot that I hope it repeats in the future, other is material boxes that I could buy with easter coins, liked big variety of pets, too bad I didn't get all, especially 3 with fishing stats, other was Shapeless tickets and Compendium shop but the last one didn't provide much info like if we could save coins for future event or not, but I hope it make it appearence so can buy other stuff.
On negative side, is that there too much leftover items like 21.k of Egg of Enigmas and 13.k Xenocites, while common loots are all spent, all new vanillas can't be dismantled into shards ASAP. And Paragone dont need some items like soul scroll or fishing related items.
All other features are alright, not change at all, didn't improve or got worse, so there not much to talk about, thank you for reading.
(05-11-2023, 01:21 AM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: I don't know if you need opinion of this event, now that it ended. I will say some stuff got good features, like Monster Battle, is the best part of event in my opinion, I loved this game by quite lot that I hope it repeats in the future, other is material boxes that I could buy with easter coins, liked big variety of pets, too bad I didn't get all, especially 3 with fishing stats, other was Shapeless tickets and Compendium shop but the last one didn't provide much info like if we could save coins for future event or not, but I hope it make it appearence so can buy other stuff.
On negative side, is that there too much leftover items like 21.k of Egg of Enigmas and 13.k Xenocites, while common loots are all spent, all new vanillas can't be dismantled into shards ASAP. And Paragone dont need some items like soul scroll or fishing related items.
All other features are alright, not change at all, didn't improve or got worse, so there not much to talk about, thank you for reading.

I forgot where I mentioned this, but I'll just say it here.

Regarding the Compendium Coins for Easter 2023, they will only be used during this event. Those coins will not have uses in the future.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
(05-11-2023, 02:05 AM)Claire Wrote: I forgot where I mentioned this, but I'll just say it here.

Regarding the Compendium Coins for Easter 2023, they will only be used during this event. Those coins will not have uses in the future.

than price of MANY items was way too high, unobtainable completely
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-11-2023, 02:05 AM)Claire Wrote: I forgot where I mentioned this, but I'll just say it here.

Thanks! Just ensure this decision is firm, I spent it based on your above statement.  Confused
The compendium coins will not be used in the next event. This is official.

The reason why the shop has a single unobtainable item is that I was supposed to hold an event where I would reward a x2 of coins, but I failed to set a time for it. So yes it was scratched.

(05-11-2023, 06:00 AM)Malaphar Wrote: than price of MANY items was way too high, unobtainable completely

The items there are not priced entirely based on their value/coins. They are priced on the limitability of the coins.

A single brave ro token there cost 200 compendium coins each.
A player can only have a maximum of 4350 compendium coins. 4350/200 = 21.75 bravero tokens only.

Can you buy demi freya armor with 22 brave RO tokens? Definitely not.

If we change the cost of brave ro tokens to 50 compendium coins that will be 87 brave RO coins. But that's also a lot of bravero tokens to give away and pricing bravero tokens that low will make it pretty cheap for the compendium coins.

Still even with 100 bravero tokens you might not be able to buy a single demi freya armor from a player.

That being said, it's just the value of coins simply increase a lot based on the level of your compendium. You can't really price it based on value of a single compendium coin.
[+] 2 users Like Riliane's post

(05-11-2023, 09:24 AM)Riliane Wrote: The compendium coins will not be used in the next event. This is official.

The reason why the shop has a single unobtainable item is that I was supposed to hold an event where I would reward a x2 of coins, but I failed to set a time for it. So yes it was scratched.

The items there are not priced entirely based on their value/coins. They are priced on the limitability of the coins.

A single brave ro token there cost 200 compendium coins each.
A player can only have  a maximum of 4350 compendium coins. 4350/200 = 21.75 bravero tokens only.

Can you buy demi freya armor with 22 brave RO tokens? Definitely not.

If we change the cost of brave ro tokens to 50 compendium coins that will be 87 brave RO coins. But that's also a lot of bravero tokens to give away and pricing bravero tokens that low will make it pretty cheap for the compendium coins.

Still even with 100 bravero tokens you might not be able to buy a single demi freya armor from a player.

That being said, it's just the value of coins simply increase a lot based on the level of your compendium. You can't really price it based on value of a single compendium coin.

Regardless, i'm quite pissed tbh since the usage of some items especially Compendium Coins are not properly be told to players at a earlier point. I still have some leftovers of Compendium Coins thinking that it might be of some use in the future as it is named COMPENDIUM, given that during seasonal events, a compendium will be given. What pisses me off the most is that the usage or purpose of certain rewards are not properly announced or detailed. The team cant expect every player to check news about it over replies on the forums/discord throughout the event period. Also, the info you just dropped was super last minute, during said period of "event NPC would be removed".
We sincerely apologize for the late or lack of information regarding the usage of certain items, particularly Compendium Coins. We understand your frustration and disappointment, especially when you had hopes for their future use based on the name "COMPENDIUM" and the expectation of a seasonal event. It is our responsibility to ensure that rewards and their purposes are properly announced and detailed to avoid confusion.

We acknowledge that relying solely on news updates, forum replies, or Discord announcements during the event period is not ideal, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the last-minute information drop about the removal of the event NPC. We understand that better communication is essential, and we will strive to improve our methods for future events.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and we appreciate your feedback. We value our players' experiences and will make every effort to provide clearer and more timely information in the future.

Thank you all for participating in our Easter Event 2023.