Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RilianeTutorial Quest, Challenge Quest and Social Stamina System
as someone who just started fishing a month ago.. this is extremely frustrating.

I only joined this server last month and i decided upon advice, that the best account to use for fishing is another account so i can do zeph hunting missions and then just tab back when my cooldown is finished. now you are telling me that the new account that I use for fishing needs to be geared so I can do zeph there? you are telling me that I need to gear it so I can do your instance? When my main account has more progress because it is my main account? You mean all that is for nothing? do i have to start again with my main account cos that account is more geared for zeph? i dont have time for that again. 

and the stamina potion is not tradeable too. how come?

this is very sad for someone like me who has to work and only when i am home can play this game. you added stamina and the ways i can get it is also very limited. i get zeny more from fishing than any other feature. hunting mission only happens once every hour. so i have to do 3x it (in 3 hours) to get 30 points. and then daily quest which is 20. scavenger hunt also has an hourly limit. cd ireduction for me took time to reduced, getting stamina to fish is so grindy and now and trading in the fish shop isnt that good anymore.

maybe im just too busy for your game. maybe im not your target age because i dont have time like that. i dont play 24/7.
[+] 2 users Like starv's post
does it still give stamina if you just enter the instance and leave right after?
(04-03-2023, 02:10 PM)starv Wrote: as someone who just started fishing a month ago.. this is extremely frustrating.

I only joined this server last month and i decided upon advice, that the best account to use for fishing is another account so i can do zeph hunting missions and then just tab back when my cooldown is finished. now you are telling me that the new account that I use for fishing needs to be geared so I can do zeph there? you are telling me that I need to gear it so I can do your instance? When my main account has more progress because it is my main account? You mean all that is for nothing? do i have to start again with my main account cos that account is more geared for zeph? i dont have time for that again. 

and the stamina potion is not tradeable too. how come?

this is very sad for someone like me who has to work and only when i am home can play this game. you added stamina and the ways i can get it is also very limited. i get zeny more from fishing than any other feature. hunting mission only happens once every hour. so i have to do 3x it (in 3 hours) to get 30 points. and then daily quest which is 20. scavenger hunt also has an hourly limit. cd ireduction for me took time to reduced, getting stamina to fish is so grindy and now and trading in the fish shop isnt that good anymore.

maybe im just too busy for your game. maybe im not your target age because i dont have time like that. i dont play 24/7.

as far as zeph I can easily aid in gear but just a simple wl with returners can run zeph easily ... I may also include more people in my orc runs so it is easier to get some stamina

(04-03-2023, 07:12 AM)Riliane Wrote: [Image: 1-3.png]
There are 2 updates that will be implemented today while we wait for Easter update.
[Image: 1-1.png]
Tutorial Quest is a pretty simple quest that any veteran can finish in a day but it might take some time for newbie to finish if they really try to use it to learn things about the server.

You can start the tutorial main quest at caspen 176 212.

The tutorial quest is account bound quest and anyone can take it. As your account progress in tutorial quest, you'll also unlock "challenge quests". 

Challenge quest is similar to our achievement system where you'll be ask to do many stuffs repeatedly. If there's any difference on it, it's because it's account bound. It means you can use any character in your account to do your challenge and finish them. The rewards on this challenge quest is also helpful for new players.

Example Challenge Quest:
Daily Grinder 1 - Reward 1 x [Vanilla] Nobleman Hat
Vote 4 Gears 1 - Reward 1 x [Vanilla] Nobleman Eyeglass
Born to hunt 1 - Reward 1 x [Vanilla] Nobleman Cape.

These headgears can be obtained in around 1 week of playing in the server and doing similar features. There's also other challenge quest that give more rewards. 

Additionally this headgears be enchanted once, with your chosen effect for free. This headgears however cannot be re enchanted again so be careful in choosing the stat you want for it. We are hoping that this system can help new players get a much smoother start in our server.

The tutorial quest will also reward players with some helpful freebies. This include some infinite consumables that can be used in PVP or PVE and freebies like a free costume garment.

New challenge quest will be added after the phase testing of this system. There are currently 9 challenge quest available which you can unlock by finishing your tutorial quest. 

Note: Your old achievement is not counted in challenge quests. 
may have been easier until BG requirement, bg is NOT new player friendly
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
I use an alt account just to fish as suggested by many players. all of my DQ and other activities is in my main. with this, I might be forced to get items for my alt just to get stamina and fish.

before I could just login and fish, now I am forced to do activities even in my alt. the update is good for full time players but not for casuals like me.
(04-03-2023, 11:05 PM)i8pu**y4bfast Wrote: I use an alt account just to fish as suggested by many players. all of my DQ and other activities is in my main. with this, I might be forced to get items for my alt just to get stamina and fish.

before I could just login and fish, now I am forced to do activities even in my alt. the update is good for full time players but not for casuals like me.

it is good for the economy
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
I think the survival event shouldn't coincide with the golden piranha shoal. When we had DST, survival event happened AFTER it. May we have that too?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does fishing stamina reset daily? if ya, how much stamina do we get per day at reset time? thanks.
(04-04-2023, 06:15 AM)aaaaa Wrote: does fishing stamina reset daily? if ya, how much stamina do we get per day at reset time? thanks.

You can get around 185 per day if you do all activities.

----------------------------
Changelog:
Change reward for Zeph quest into a tradeable +10 stamina potion (small stamina potion). This potion can only be used by each device/account 5x a day.

Change reward for Daily Quest into a tradeable +20 stamina potion (medium stamina potion). This potion can only be used by each device/account 1x a day.

The one in instance is still under consideration. Other features will remain the same for now.
What's next? Introduction of new fishing gears designed for the new fishing system?
Then all of our hard earned fishing gears become useless.... peace.... Hahaha
(04-04-2023, 09:11 AM)Riliane Wrote: You can get around 185 per day if you do all activities.

----------------------------
Changelog:
Change reward for Zeph quest into a tradeable +10 stamina potion (small stamina potion). This potion can only be used by each device/account 5x a day.

Change reward for Daily Quest into a tradeable +20 stamina potion (medium stamina potion). This potion can only be used by each device/account 1x a day.

The one in instance is still under consideration. Other features will remain the same for now.

why not make it like every day once the server resets at 2400 people will get 180 stamina free? then doing these other activities can give stamina and u can put a limit for the extra stamina obtainable from these activities since they are just optional? for ex: server reset = 180 stamina + additional 50 stamina from these game activities = 230 stamina. i think its just fair for both hardcore and casual fishers? 

im basically just comparing it to mobile games that uses stamina/energy. once stamina done = mostly alt f4 and wait next day to refresh stamina
[+] 2 users Like aaaaa's post