Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BarbieWe feel vry attacked.
We all agreed that we feel very disregarded for a simple question, cuz we're a bunvh of fridns playing this is for some of us a new frist seasomal ever experienced

we asked if the npc is up instead we got a respiond someehere a long the lines of "huh what a noob question you shoudlve checked and known it at ths point" or so the sp said they will have an easier time next event.

though its correct but i dont think its a correct approach to deal with players like that. I've acted the fool and asked the quesrtion over and over the sp just declined to answer a simple question. instead he asked me to download a google stranslate instead of guidiung us through an experience somewhat new toi us. Who knows thgat the thread is being updated 24/7 or not

like we dont event know what an event "phases" even mean

dear sp you do have a point but we're disappointed in your way of handling things/

im thankful that i got a very nice geoup of friends who would answer me and guide me in game. If i were to stick to the SP like that one i wouldve been lost 24/7.

to that sp whatever you reply here is up to you but what we feel is the reality no need to discredit our feelings for the sake of your knwoledge.
[+] 2 users Like Barbie's post
I just saw the shoutbox archive and while I do get the idea that we should read posts as new members of the forum, he's not wrong to direct us to the valentine's event thread. BUT, there should be definite responses if a newbie asks for something specific. It's not explicitly written there and you can't expect all players to deduce that an NPC is not yet available from how the post was worded out. I mean, I'm just over a month here and I still don't know A LOT about how things work, aren't we all newbies at one point?

A few days ago I was asking on discord where the koi shoal is because it's not written in the wiki and I forgot its coordinates when someone showed it to me before, but I got a reply along the lines of "if it is not in Atlantis than there is none". How can I get information from that? A fellow player answered the question better than the SP did.

This issue could have not exploded if the SP just became the bigger person and flat-out mentioned, "The NPC is not available at this time, because our event is currently focused on collecting tokens and it will come at another phase after the collection period. You can check the mechanics of the Phase 1 of our Valentines event here: <link> ". This is my first event, too, and I asked that same question a lot of times too.

With that, I humbly provide some pointers:
• If you don’t know, say you don’t know or don’t respond at all
• Please guide newbies with an approach that they don’t know anything at all - we have different levels of knowledge
• It pays to be the bigger person in any scenario, even if the situation isn’t in your favor
• Speaking different languages is nothing if you can’t even provide the most basic of customer service required for GMs or SPs

My group of friends patiently answer my inquiries and respond better than what a Support Player does. I can’t believe I’m writing this as a newbie player for someone who has been here in the server longer than I do.
[+] 3 users Like subaru's post
demote that guy lmao doesnt suit him to be in that position
[+] 1 user Likes rapgod11's post