Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HaZeServer Host Migration
hello. i'm a player from malaysia. back then i'm having 5-8pings, now it's 13, last i checked. but to me it's not the ping issue. what i'm having is the delay, despite not having any packet loss. i hotkey my santa suit and summer suit, i could spam those 2 before with ease, but now when i tried to spam it to check the server, it's delayed, and slowed. Sad
The delays really extraordinary. Smile Even normal walking sometimes feels like so heavy now Smile
Could be check by simple spamming sit.
Yeah 1-2 packet loss still better than those delays. IMO, As long not 3-5 RTO in a row. And this time feels worst then played on the "d"

Moving host to west america, when majority players are SEA quite questionable. are there no competent hosts on SEA anymore?
but yeah, decision has been made. as SEA player, I just got to adapt or leave.

Hope could be better in couple days.
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
The admins did mention that the said migration will be under observation in 72hrs
as sea players have you tried the aus proxy?
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
i'm experiencing sudden spike in ping right now, going from 26ms average to 316ms average using singaporean proxy,
this is the first time i think, i'm SEA player
(01-05-2023, 03:30 AM)xerioneyes Wrote: i'm experiencing sudden spike in ping right now, going from 26ms average to 316ms average using singaporean proxy,
this is the first time i think, i'm SEA player

I have a few friends that have had better ping rates and les lag on the aus proxy
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
It brings back my .5 sec delay and random freeze/dc, from good gaming experience to worse (300ms). Majority of the players are from SEA and those players are the one whos making PvP(bg) active and competing honorable.

I am just hoping that some international guilds will join this server ex. NATG or some famous person like Donald Trump since we are based again in US.
(01-06-2023, 10:34 AM)Laz Wrote: It brings back my .5 sec delay and random freeze/dc, from good gaming experience to worse (300ms). Majority of the players are from SEA and those players are the one whos making PvP(bg) active and competing honorable.

I am just hoping that some international guilds will join this server ex. NATG or some famous person like Donald Trump since we are based again in US.

This was the original thought and why we moved the server from USA to Malaysia. We figured the majority of players were from SEA and we expected the server to grow by moving there… but that was not the case.

BG and WoE are both very inactive in comparisson to when the server was hosted in USA, and the server has not grown. For the last couple of months even SEA players have been complaining about lag. In addition, donations dropped by 90% since moving the host to SEA… becase most donators are from America, Canada or Europe.

So not only has the server population declined, but we also alienated the players who actually donate and pay for the server expenses. Eventually we could have dwindled to a point where there are no donators to support the server expenses and we would of had to close.

In all honesty we did not see any benefit for keeping the server in SEA based on the factors mentioned below:
1. Dwindling overall community
2. SEA players still complaining about lag even while hosted there
3. Allienated non SEA players
4. Drastic drop on donations to pay server expenses
5. BG and WoE dead due to small population and lag complains
6. Weak performance in V4P and RMS reviews from current population
There were times my ping goes 100~150ms.
and sometimes like these, after the migration.

Connected on Direct Proxy.

My friends from Australia who usually have 300~500ms pings
now have 20~30ms after the migration of host.

Back then from the previous hosting,
I had 230ms~less 300ms with some 1~2x RTO's.
although I had experienced as well having 40ish ms~60ms pings for like less than 2 weeks.
But during those 2 digit pings, my friends who were also in PH, with different ISP's were having high pings like 200 to 400ms.
So I guess the issue is about ISP's.

I have dual ISP back then, one with STRICT NAT Type (Globe Fibr) , and one with Moderate NAT Type (PLDT Fibr).
Whenever I use the Globe connection, I'm having connectivity issues and delays to my other online games such as GTAV Online.
No problem/issues with the latter.
But the Globe ISP have better/lower pings for online games that are exclusive to SEA.

Some says NAT types doesn't affect your pings, but it felt like it does. 

All in All, it did become smoother for me with PLDT Connection in PH.
though with the 2 digit ping, still can't spam /sit . lol