Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
Please be guided about auto sonic blow.

Auto Sonic Blow only proc on melee physical attack.
In case you are wearing any equipment with +range it wont proc as it was considered range attack.
Try removing those equipment  that provides additional range and let see for the outcome.

If the problem persist or still not proclaiming then I believed it has to be fix.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
(01-07-2023, 12:30 AM)Picaros Wrote: Deathblow enchant doesn’t proc sonic blow FYI.

Pray report the matter in the bug section. Provide information on why thou believest it is not working as intended. There is a proper forum section to address this kind of matter
NEW PETS RELEASE
New pets will be released. 13 new pets can be acquired via the Special Exchange Coupon.
[Image: 5W3kfmt.png]

There will also be 2 donation exclusive pets.
[Image: RBwgKBT.png]
Take note: these pets' fishing effects wont take effect until the next script reload
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
[+] 1 user Likes Claire's post
First coupon gave me "unkown item" description says it's to be traded to Event Manager. But there's no pet.

*resolved*

Be sure to run patcher first if you have this issue
(01-07-2023, 02:08 PM)Trendkill Wrote: First coupon gave me "unkown item" description says it's to be traded to Event Manager. But there's no pet.

Just update your patcher/client
[+] 1 user Likes Claire's post
Sad no naughty monkey pet.
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
[Image: QBTKt2C.jpg]
The Christmas Event has ended. Thank you everyone for participating throughout the event! 

As such:
  • Monsters will no longer drop loots
  • Monster Cages will no longer be sold via Savage NPC
  • There won't be any race or boss raids.

Please be reminded that all event NPCs will be removed tomorrow, January 9, 2023, around 04:00 server time. Make sure to convert, get, buy, enchant, or do whatever you need to do before then! And don't wait until the very last minute to do so!

If you have enjoyed the event, we highly appreciate it if you leave a review in RateMyServer. ^_^
[+] 2 users Like Claire's post
Can't Epic Enchant this? What to do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I didn't get anything but pain
Im so unlucky on fishing shoal, fish doesnt like me in all way, even snow shoal xD