Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
(12-21-2022, 10:23 AM)snow21 Wrote: I just feel like the event shoal is pro-high level fishers... I would like to suggest to have it by fixed time 4/5/6minutes? instead of CD reductions

It is pro-high level fishers kekw. Not only the cd, even the chances of loot and stuffs they gonna get because of their maxed fishing skills and equips compared to newbie fishers. I just came back after years and Im new in the fishing and I barely kill a fish in snow shoal so that means my hard earned baits are going to be just wasted I guess. Ill still try my luck anyway.
Is it possible to increase the Thieving Savage number? Even if u get 1k/day (and that's alrady a lot) there's no time to get 20k before event ends
[+] 2 users Like Tao's post
Or just give them a chance like last year to drop Captured Monster too (was 1% if not wrong).
So with 1 cage u have 1% chance to get 2 Captured Monster
[+] 2 users Like Tao's post
Is it possible to increase the party size inside the xmas_city only? increase it to 25 or much better 30.

During the MVP raid, the party who has more numbers has a higher chance of winning it and others who can't join due to party is already full tend to not continue and some is creating a new one(but fewer members).

The loots in winning the MVP raid is also based on luck so not all members of winning party still get good loots.

Hope you can consider this suggestion.
Opened my Christmas gift card, didn’t get anything?
(12-22-2022, 07:33 AM)Picaros Wrote: Opened my Christmas gift card, didn’t get anything?

it gives a random amount of zeny
Here is another Spoiler for Phase 3's new middle headgears. Though I might change some Big Grin

[Image: christmas-Phase-3-Mid-spoiler.png]
(12-22-2022, 12:37 PM)Horakthy Wrote: Here is another Spoiler for Phase 3's new middle headgears. Though I might change some Big Grin

[Image: christmas-Phase-3-Mid-spoiler.png]

FINALLY a white raven
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
and when are u gonna deactivate jump in goblin event, or punish anyone that spam botting?
After i hunt 20,000 of this lechon pigs im gonna have a heart attack