Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
Maybe just maybe... as an extra suggestion.
Someone could make a NPC for converts enchanment stuff (such as yinyang) to rose. and make roses are the basic enchant stuff
As you could get rose by grinding those from exchanging fishing coins too.

As I can see that dev always like to create new items to farm in every event.

For ex. if you have shapeless wp right now from forge or shovel digging (this xmas event) you can't just simply find yinyang anymore.

Thank you.
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
(12-16-2022, 12:14 AM)x1341x Wrote: Maybe just maybe... as an extra suggestion.
Someone could make a NPC for converts enchanment stuff (such as yinyang) to rose. and make roses are the basic enchant stuff
As you could get rose by grinding those from exchanging fishing coins too.

As I can see that dev always like to create new items to farm in every event.

For ex. if you have shapeless wp right now from forge or shovel digging (this xmas event) you can't just simply find yinyang anymore.

Thank you.

It was intentional. If we are planning to do that, we wouldn't waste our time creating new type of enchantment item everytime. We would just release a single type of it. In short it's intentional. We add different things that each enchantment item can do so people will still farm them. Sometimes, we simply make them cheaper or add additional function on it. If you want to enchant your shapeless weapon, you can do so using yin flowers, go bg or buy it from players.

If you want a specific enchantment which is far better than regular enchantment then go for new seasonal enchantment item. We will however fix the description of yin flowers and regular rose to avoid confusion.
can we PLEASE get rid of the "pvp mode" that is EVERYWHERE it can make navigation difficult
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(12-16-2022, 05:47 AM)Malaphar Wrote: can we PLEASE get rid of the "pvp mode" that is EVERYWHERE it can make navigation difficult

I am not sure why you have that, i think you have /ns or /nc something enable. It has nothing to do with the event..
(12-16-2022, 06:09 AM)Riliane Wrote: I am not sure why you have that, i think you have /ns or /nc something enable. It has nothing to do with the event..

tyvm was /ns but its odd it was never enabled until day one of event lol, I prolly messed something up somehow and appreciate the actual answer from you :-)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Phase 2

Initial release note:

1. You need to patch your client.
  2. Exchange NPC (xmas_city 167 190) - You can exchange undelivered giftbox and list to snow star on this npc. New exchanges will be added in few days. Max exchange limit is 5000 per transaction.
  3. Christmas Headgear - We released all christmas headgear from past Christmas event for Phase 2 with addition of few other headgears. This include a dyeable headgear (crewmate headgear). The dye npc will be added later today.
  4. Some other items that can be obtained from Christmas monsters will have their own uses/exchanges which will be added in few days. They also give some Snow Star
  5. There are more new headgears that will be added in Phase 3. 

Release date notes:
  • 12/17/2022: Exchange, Christmas Headgear NPC, Dye NPC
  • 12/18/2022 : Boss Raid, Savage Hunt
  • 12/19/2022 : Mini Event npc
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
I assume the mini event is fishes :-)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
A spoiler of the Top Headgears for Phase 3 Big Grin

[Image: Christmas-Phase-3-Spoiler.png]

You can buy phase 2 headgears now with some new ones, but if u have liked one of these you can save some of your star tokens.
[+] 3 users Like Horakthy's post
(12-17-2022, 06:35 AM)Malaphar Wrote: I assume the mini event is fishes :-)

yes, but it's only one of them.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
(12-17-2022, 06:37 AM)Riliane Wrote: yes, but it's only one of them.

sounds fun ... should I just call out of work for like a week?

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)