Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
(12-25-2022, 03:41 AM)Kys27 Wrote: After i hunt 20,000 of this lechon pigs im gonna have a heart attack

I am not really even going there, I am working 14-19 hours a day atm because of the holidays
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Phase 3 will be on Dec 27 server time. You still have until Jan 8 2023 to farm.
about Holiday Gift box, do you have a list of drops there? thank you very much, merry xmas!
Lack of snow stars, simply exchanging loots for stars is not enough comparing to past events
[+] 1 user Likes kaboodles's post
well I've already spent around 30k snow stars and still have around 50k to spent. only by farming from race, some luck at boxes, bunch of repeatable quest, and also doing zeph and scav ^_^

Still waiting and see if there any good stat HG for PvM (not vanilla) that maybe could be release. cos the rest doesn't interest me so much.
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
I mean, farmers would have gotten more at this point (Phase 2 or near Phase 3) Gift delivery, capturing monster, ghost hunting, among others, provided more tokens/stars etc.^_^

Maybe it has something to do with the buggy "event" that was supposed to be launched in phase 2.
will there be epic headgear with the effect of dragon horned helm and pink spirit aura later?pls consider adding these 2, thank you :)
(12-28-2022, 05:28 AM)kaboodles Wrote: I mean, farmers would have gotten more at this point (Phase 2 or near Phase 3) Gift delivery, capturing monster, ghost hunting, among others, provided more tokens/stars etc.^_^

Maybe it has something to do with the buggy "event" that was supposed to be launched in phase 2.

its not about missing anything, it is about prioritizing time and what you need/want to farm. its pretty easy to get every single headgear in the event as it is especially with the exchanger and zeph/hourly

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Cool event! As someone new to the server I'm wondering what I should prioritize during this event though? Atm I've just been doing the hourly quests with paragon ticket buff and farming snow star mats in between.

- Do you think it's worth doing the fishing quest, to use the xmas bait, for a new player (if possible)?
- Also, should I be doing the Savage Hunting and what items from it will be most useful for a new player?
(12-29-2022, 02:21 AM)Trendkill Wrote: Cool event! As someone new to the server I'm wondering what I should prioritize during this event though? Atm I've just been doing the hourly quests with paragon ticket buff and farming snow star mats in between.

- Do you think it's worth doing the fishing quest, to use the xmas bait, for a new player (if possible)?
- Also, should I be doing the Savage Hunting and what items from it will be most useful for a new player?

early on I would look at what class you want to play as and get the upper/mid/lowers that help the most(I am in game atm and may be able to aid a little there), the fishing stuff is nice if/when you have time as its easy zeny and the savages are a decent income BUT take away from zeph/hourly/daily activities that can garner better gears to help you farther in the game

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)