Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
(12-18-2022, 07:25 PM)ikiusan Wrote: I look a great work for this event, and thk for time spend in this.
i look a new npc. savage hunting, nice work, that help for mineral,many good rewar,  but have poisedon vest, and the cost for me is not correct, 19.999, i calculate that is 19999 100mil bag so 2000 1bag....is not too much??and the time for finish event is 20 days...yeah is 1k savage kill a day...
thk in advance

To be honest, even if you have 2 or 3T right now, you can't buy it from players because it's account bound and it's extremely rare. It's not priced like that just because of it's effect but mostly because of its rarity. I'm pretty sure if some players could buy it from players, they'll buy it even at 2T, but yeah it's account bound, and the few players who got it might not even bother selling it. It's one of the rarest obtainable fishing gear at the moment. I only put it there in case someone want to bother aiming for it, but it's not necessarily a giveaway for everyone. Players can buy caged monster from players if they don't wanna bother farming for it, there are also few ways to get caged monsters other than hunting them.
(12-19-2022, 02:02 AM)Riliane Wrote: To be honest, even if you have 2 or 3T right now, you can't buy it from players because it's account bound and it's extremely rare. It's not priced like that just because of it's effect but mostly because of its rarity. I'm pretty sure if some players could buy it from players, they'll buy it even at 2T, but yeah it's account bound, and the few players who got it might not even bother selling it. It's one of the rarest obtainable fishing gear at the moment. I only put it there in case someone want to bother aiming for it, but it's not necessarily a giveaway for everyone. Players can buy caged monster from players if they don't wanna bother farming for it, there are also few ways to get caged monsters other than hunting them.

some already have over 2k caged monsters lol
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
can we get 10 packs of the cages? breaking down 1B bags to get 20k 100m bags is a LONG task

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Is it possible to edit the Savage Hunter NPC so we can buy with all the zeny bags?
(12-19-2022, 11:35 AM)Tao Wrote: Is it possible to edit the Savage Hunter NPC so we can buy with all the zeny bags?

(12-19-2022, 10:27 AM)Malaphar Wrote: can we get 10 packs of the cages? breaking down 1B bags to get 20k 100m bags is a LONG task

Added option for 100m/500m/1b zeny bag
Added Fishing House (Seasonal limited fishing spot)

The house is located at xmas_city 162 168.
  • The fishing house will stay until january 8 2023
  • You cannot fish here without Snow Essence (bait)
  • You have a chance to capture mythical fishes here using snow essence. (only here)
  • Captcha will only appear every 15th attempt.
  • Fishes here has chance to drop, a lot of extra drop similar to piranha fishing event including but not limited to rare end game gears at low chance. Your chance to get some special items here is the same with piranha shoal. Except your cooldown is not fixed. 
  • The cooldown here is the same with every regular shoals. You need cooldown gears here.
  • Fish stats are based on your gears.
  • High attraction is important here to get the rare fishes.
  • The fishing house drop 5 special christmas exclusive fishing gears.
    (these items are not working yet, required script reload - tomorrow or later today.)

Show Content

is this supposed to be unopenable atm?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(12-20-2022, 11:44 AM)Malaphar Wrote: is this supposed to be unopenable atm?

you can open that already, just reconnect or change map.
look at that, my ping today

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just feel like the event shoal is pro-high level fishers... I would like to suggest to have it by fixed time 4/5/6minutes? instead of CD reductions