Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
(12-12-2022, 10:17 AM)Riliane Wrote: Helm of avidity effects can be replicated through vanilla enchantment id 4995 (avidity) + id 4996 (fervor)  it's exactly the same effect with avidity. It was also released back in halloween which just ender a month ago, so I'm not sure why you are looking for it again. Helm of Avidity copy will not be released this Christmas.

The dragon horn helm has a copy in Christmas.

not exactly same , except the one +10 refine, it give extra damage compared to vanilla options
(12-12-2022, 06:34 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: not exactly same , except the one +10 refine, it give extra damage compared to vanilla options

if you acquired the correct vanilla enchants, you'll be able to replicate Helm of Avidity's effect. if you have all 3 correct enchants, they're exactly the same.

[Image: 0KSh0WU.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Kymchi's post
Changes:
Battleground Winne
1 x Paragon Ticket instead of chance.
add 2% chance to get snow shovel in BG when you win.

Add snow shovel drop to Stuffed Dragon (3%) and Christmas Bandit (1%) mini bosses.

---------------------------

Treasure hunt
Requirement: 1x snow shovel and 1x treasure map (consumed)

1. You can buy treasure map from the Treasure map seller npc located inside Christmas city (167 196)
2. The map cost 8b zeny bag OR 1777 snow star.
3. Double click the treasure map and warp to the location provided in the map. (if you want to walk you are also free to do so.)
4. If a pop up appear, it means you are on the right spot.
5. Dig to your heart content but it will all depend on your luck. Depending on your luck, you can dig upto 9x on a spot. Rewards depends on how deep you can dig. There's 1/4 chance to break your shovel when digging deeper.
6. There are a lot of random rewards you can get from digging including mineral boxes, rares, new costume garments, spirit of heroism, combat gears, artifact of trial, modified temporal boots, demi freya gears, donation services and so on. But again it will all depends on your luck. So goodluck and Merry Christmas.
[+] 2 users Like Riliane's post
Yinyang flowers again?
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(12-14-2022, 03:46 AM)Malaphar Wrote: Yinyang flowers again?

Yin flowers is only for shapeless weapon.
(12-12-2022, 11:09 PM)Shamiko Wrote: if you acquired the correct vanilla enchants, you'll be able to replicate Helm of Avidity's effect. if you have all 3 correct enchants, they're exactly the same.

[Image: 0KSh0WU.png]

is it really possible to get it on seasonal events? I spent almost 500b on one last halloween and i never got it.
has anyone actually gotten the same set of enchants last halloween on a vanilla one?
(12-14-2022, 09:59 AM)Big boy Wrote: is it really possible to get it on seasonal events? I spent almost 500b on one last halloween and i never got it.
has anyone actually gotten the same set of enchants last halloween on a vanilla one?

I've seen a few selling theirs so I am sure it's achievable. Why did you spent 500b to get that enchant though? Helm of avidity is available on halloween.The only random part of enchantment in halloween is the last part of epic enchantment. There's honestly too many possible enchantment for last enchant that's why we didn't bother making a specific version of it. Maybe I should make enchantment of choice for epic for 500b.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
first error I have seen in event :-P

[Image: BC1z98i.jpg]
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(12-15-2022, 12:27 PM)Malaphar Wrote: first error I have seen in event :-P

[Image: BC1z98i.jpg]

I had the image uploaded but probably on the wrong section, will fix that in next patch, maybe tomorrow.
Added new Christmas Vanilla Enchanter.

This enchanter unlike halloween enchanter can enchant majority of vanilla headgears, including Guild Instance and halloween vanilla headgears.

Additionally it will enchant each vanilla headgears for free if they have no previous enchantment on their specific slots. It means you can completely fully enchant any clean vanilla headgears for free. All you have to do is to bring a clean vanilla headgears and enchant it.

You will only need to pay for re enchantment and for force enchantment of non vanilla headgears.

For more information, wait until our GM update the main post.

Merry Christmas.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
Phase 2 will be on Saturday as our dev won't be around on Friday, tomorrow.