Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FrostyChristmas Event 2022 [Ended]
Are we gonna get modified instance in future in this xmas event or not?? wanna know if same as hallow event, the called Hellship raid, because i dont wanna to upgrade my event weapon twice, i prefer to use one char until last day.
and other question if we gonna get an new actual epic headgears, and not those vanillas ones, like those with +10 get extra stats

Thanks
please make the mats from farming tradeable, thank you  Smile
(12-10-2022, 01:14 AM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: Are we gonna get modified instance in future in this xmas event or not?? wanna know if same as hallow event, the called Hellship raid, because i dont wanna to upgrade my event weapon twice, i prefer to use one char until last day.
and other question if we gonna get an new actual epic headgears, and not those vanillas ones, like those with +10 get extra stats

Thanks

no instance, just some mini events starting phase 2 and the weapon upgrade was extremely cheap for this event anyway.
as for epic headgears, I don't know what exact headgear are you talking about so I am not sure if it will be released this year.

(12-10-2022, 09:46 AM)xerioneyes Wrote: please make the mats from farming tradeable, thank you  Smile

no, it allow some people to use bots and transfer most event items.

(12-09-2022, 01:46 PM)Malaphar Wrote: any possibility of changing the gun to a revolver for event? especially since it is unslotted and missing out on the double atk that a few classes still have

No. Also Damage type is fixed. Double atk only divide the damage twice. It's nothing more than a visual.
(12-10-2022, 01:14 PM)Riliane Wrote: no instance, just some mini events starting phase 2 and the weapon upgrade was extremely cheap for this event anyway.
as for epic headgears, I don't know what exact headgear are you talking about so I am not sure if it will be released this year.

I am taking about this 23847 Dragon Horned Helm  and  23934 Helm of Avidity, need range damage to fill the missing slot, or something. its better than vanilla HG, thank you very much
since event started we have an attack arrow over every player no matter the map, can this be reverted back to the way it should be please
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[Image: warning2.gif]
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]
Just a bit of heads up to those who read in forums and also do fishing from time to time.

There will be a special fishing shoal that will be released around phase 2. I suggest that you collect the time limited special bait Snow Essence because you can't fish there without using it as bait. There will be a some time limited fishing gears in that fishing shoal that you might want to collect.
Yeah, no botting please, including goblin event, berret if u disable jump. and please solve the weird lag, look like chars didnt listen the order to kill mobs, and kill 1 second later, or its intermitent ot something. I have ping max 498, and 6 packets lost, on average 380 ping, min 345
(12-11-2022, 03:56 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: Yeah, no botting please, including goblin event, berret if u disable jump. and please solve the weird lag, look like chars didnt listen the order to kill mobs, and kill 1 second later, or its intermitent ot something. I have ping max 498, and 6 packets lost, on average 380 ping, min 345

Letting you all in on a little secret we are actually planning to have this lag issue resolved sometime soon but since its christmas event and holidays ahead its going to take sometime. Pls bear with just a little bit longer.
[Image: alicent.png]
(12-10-2022, 04:19 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: I am taking about this 23847 Dragon Horned Helm  and  23934 Helm of Avidity, need range damage to fill the missing slot, or something. its better than vanilla HG, thank you very much

Helm of avidity effects can be replicated through vanilla enchantment id 4995 (avidity) + id 4996 (fervor) it's exactly the same effect with avidity. It was also released back in halloween which just ender a month ago, so I'm not sure why you are looking for it again. Helm of Avidity copy will not be released this Christmas.

The dragon horn helm has a copy in Christmas.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post