Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RilianeForging Update: Shapeless Weapon
(10-25-2022, 10:07 AM)aaaaa Wrote: cannot refine shapeless plant , fix pls

this is fixed.
(10-25-2022, 07:31 AM)CreativityUnleashed Wrote: Can please change the materials from minerals to event items ? like Scroll of darkness / jar of blood , i left about 2k / 3k extra that i don know what to do with it

Event items will only be useable on event duration, shapeless items will remain craftable after event and we don't plan on changing the requirements of this items later.

Only the enchantment cost will change after the event as it will require BG drop items to upgrade this.
(10-25-2022, 04:21 AM)soulkaizer Wrote: Is the damage against race considered all race damage except players?

There are damage against specific races and there are those for demi humans. Usually things that works on players give similar bonuses as much as 1 weapon card effect. 

---------------------
Update: Base atk/matk of weapons are updated to be on par with elite weapons as intended based on its introduction.
(10-25-2022, 10:19 AM)Riliane Wrote: this is fixed.

Event items will only be useable on event duration, shapeless items will remain craftable after event and we don't plan on changing the requirements of this items later.

Only the enchantment cost will change after the event as it will require BG drop items to upgrade this.

There are damage against specific races and there are those for demi humans. Usually things that works on players give similar bonuses as much as 1 weapon card effect. 

---------------------
Update: Base atk/matk of weapons are updated to be on par with elite weapons as intended based on its introduction.

gun in description is still 50 lower on guns 

patch updated it
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(10-25-2022, 10:26 AM)Malaphar Wrote: gun in description is still 50 lower on guns

the description update patch is only added now.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
Long Bow is 2 handed... will it be 1 handed? or as-is?
(10-25-2022, 09:25 PM)snow21 Wrote: Long Bow is 2 handed... will it be 1 handed? or as-is?

Should be 1 handed will update it later
Should be able to choose the enchantment... it would be better.... like the vanilla now.
(11-06-2022, 02:50 AM)kaboodles Wrote: Should be able to choose the enchantment... it would be better.... like the vanilla now.

too easy atm to get materials

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Please fix Shapeless Edge, "says can be equipped by Swordsman, Assasin, Ninja"... cant equip with my GX and RK = fixed

Longbow still 2handed = pending
Hi want to ask regarding the shapeless enchant atk rate 20% is it working properly? i've had my dagger with that enchant+10 compared to +10 fluttering snow dagger(xmas weapon) the atk in stat is very high almost 700 difference (alt+a) if using shapeless, but the damage output is lower than fluttering snow dagger even with 20% atk enchant can you please check it if the atk20% enchantment is working?

thanks
(11-12-2022, 03:35 AM)baduad Wrote: Hi want to ask regarding the shapeless enchant atk rate 20% is it working properly? i've had my dagger with that enchant+10 compared to +10 fluttering snow dagger(xmas weapon)  the atk in stat is very high almost 700 difference (alt+a) if using shapeless, but the damage output is lower than  fluttering snow dagger  even with 20% atk enchant can you please check it if the atk20% enchantment is working?

thanks

one is a damage mod and one is an attack mod, depending on stats a damage mod will usually increase over all dps more than a attk mod

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)