• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RilianeForging Update: Shapeless Weapon
Thanks Line.
[Image: rDIKeI4.png]
Seigfried l Phorycs
The best way to predict the future is to create it in your hands
[+] 1 user Likes seig's post
(10-20-2022, 05:30 PM)seig Wrote: +1 Nice

Where can farm the equipment shards? and the new weapon is account bound?

it is tradable, I made SURE I asked that one
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
I would like to suggest increasing the atk/matk of these weaps similar to e weaps. Even with enchant, the atk/matk of these weaps, it seems that the effects are underwhelming when compared to E weaps. I know these weaps aren't meant or designed to replace e weaps, but just as it is described, it should at least be comparable to e weaps.

Examples (I did not even add the possible enchants for e weaps, but I considered the atk/matk bonus for shapeless enchant):

WL Dagger (500) vs shapeless magic dagger (400+200)=100 matk difference, but the stats of e weap is far better than the weap.

WL Staff (550) vs shapeless staff (450+200) = 100 matk difference.

Minstrel Guitar (535) vs shapeless guitar (420+350) = 235 attack difference.

Suggestion: Make the base matk/atk of these weaps equal to their e weaps counter part.
I would also like to see a bit more base damage based on looking at the other 2 that are available, maybe 550 base to compensate for other loses of stats OR a basic upgrade to damage stats for example on the guns maybe a +10 dex or a decent stat boost for +10?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(10-21-2022, 07:03 PM)celestial Wrote: I would like to suggest increasing the atk/matk of these weaps similar to e weaps. Even with enchant, the atk/matk of these weaps, it seems that the effects are underwhelming when compared to E weaps. I know these weaps aren't meant or designed to replace e weaps, but just as it is described, it should at least be comparable to e weaps.

Examples (I did not even add the possible enchants for e weaps, but I considered the atk/matk bonus for shapeless enchant):

WL Dagger (500) vs shapeless magic dagger (400+200)=100 matk difference, but the stats of e weap is far better than the weap.

WL Staff (550) vs shapeless staff (450+200) = 100 matk difference.

Minstrel Guitar (535) vs shapeless guitar (420+350) = 235 attack difference.

Suggestion: Make the base matk/atk of these weaps equal to their e weaps counter part.

Acceptable. I'll put it in consideration.
[+] 2 users Like Riliane's post
(10-22-2022, 05:44 AM)Riliane Wrote: Acceptable. I'll put it in consideration.

Thank you!
(10-22-2022, 05:44 AM)Riliane Wrote: Acceptable. I'll put it in consideration.

thank you also, the enchant is REALLY nice but still a bit lacking, even set even they are less powerful but usable

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Is the damage against race considered all race damage except players?
Can please change the materials from minerals to event items ? like Scroll of darkness / jar of blood , i left about 2k / 3k extra that i don know what to do with it
cannot refine shapeless plant , fix pls