Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irish HeartHalloween Madness Carnival [Phase 3]
Lower cost of exp crystals at the exp crystal seller from 4 credits to 3 credits.

Added a high drop rate of 100 exp crystal at the cursed captain skull boss in hellship raid.
Added captain ferlock hat at 3% drop rate at cursed captain skull boss in hellship raid.
@mi 3181
(10-25-2022, 03:41 AM)Xileria Wrote: Mind taking a video of how you do paragon and how you get the blank one? I've been using the npc for a while and haven't got it unless it took me so long to press the next action. NPCs have timeouts which causes this blank thing. But if it's not the cause then please take a video of you doing paragon so we can figure out how you get it a lot. The stage, dialogue before the blank, etc can help us determine where the issue possibly lies.

I try to upload video, but I can't, my video is large with 8mb, so I take some picture from my video. 
Everytime I got blank, I close dialog box, I couldn't even move.
And I don't do fishing, and fishing notification not on

(10-25-2022, 03:40 PM)nishiwara Wrote: I try to upload video, but I can't, my video is large with 8mb, so I take some picture from my video. 
Everytime I got blank, I close dialog box, I couldn't even move.
And I don't do fishing, and fishing notification not on
well now that's a really weird one. Normally it even has close button.
Check your pet buff. 
This might be the frequent reason which causing u this White dialog box error that you should be aware of.

I Hope this could Help and fix ur issues.

This happens a lot  when u talking to any NPC and the pet buff the owner while talking/reeling/forging etc. Etc. 

There are different errors u can get while talking to any NPC. When a pet buff the owner while in the mid of conversation for any NPC..

Remove the Choices.
White screen.
Stack up.(Even u click multiple times it wont proceed.).
Close the convo leaving ur character stacked on a cell.

Even a simple used of any consumable can cause u this error that you should be avoided
You might want to remove your auto pots as well if theres any.

Note:
Please remove your pet while talking to any NPC and avoid anything unnecessary for the best result.

Wish you a good fortune on that paragon.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
Added Field Treasure Boxes
  • Treasure Box respawn every 10 minutes after the last one is opened.
  • Only 1 treasure box will spawn in the map every time.
  • Requires a treasure key to open. (hallow treasure key ID: 26464)
  • The higher the upgrade of the treasure key the higher your chance of successfully opening the chest (upto 100%)
  • The higher the upgrade level of the treasure key the higher your chance of getting rare rewards.
  • Rare rewards is very random and depends on chance, you can get random equipments including temporal, modified temporal boots, Custom cards and vanilla items, shapeless weapons and many more. 
Will it be possible to include the enchant effect similar to that of Epic Golden Egg for Mid Vanilla Epic possible enchants?

+25% Magical Damage to all race
Reduce ACD by 15%
level 113 only gave 1 double down token instead of 10

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
can you please add a little weight on halloween candies, it drops when you didn't notice that u already have 32k in your inventory. ty
(10-26-2022, 04:07 PM)Laz Wrote: can you please add a little weight on halloween candies, it drops when you didn't notice that u already have 32k in your inventory. ty

Same thing happen when an npc give too many of it but you can't carry them. Some players like those who convert credits or do quest, claim candies can experience the issue that's why we removed its weight. We will add a count check in npc next time to warn players when their tokens is around 30k+ already. Unfortunately we can't unload the ghost hunt dispatcher without reloading scripting.

---------------------------
Note:
Added Garment Upgrader - upgrade easter garments levels (caspen 183 214)
Added Garment Expert - enchant garment/turn costume into garments (hallow_city 174 196)
Added Artifact Enchanter - enchant AOTs (hallow_city 133 200)
level 114 only gave 1 instead of 2  PLEASE check this also................

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)