Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irish HeartHalloween Madness Carnival [Phase 3]
We are no longer adding new headgears for this season.

(10-23-2022, 09:30 AM)Very Useful Wrote: can we please add some hg like dragon horned helm (@ii 23847) in halloween HG shop plz as there is avidity helm for magic already but nothing for physical.

What season is that headgear added? It's probably gonna get a copy on christmas not on halloween though. We might also add one enchant version of it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Added on donation credits exchange. 

Halloween Candy: 250 pcs/1 x credit.
Halloween Bag I: 9 x credits.
Halloween Bag II: 12 x credits
Paragon Ticket: 1 x credits
Hellship Raid Pass: 7 x credits
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
(10-24-2022, 02:02 PM)Riliane Wrote: We are no longer adding new headgears for this season.

What season is that headgear added? It's probably gonna get a copy on christmas not on halloween though. We might also add one enchant version of it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Added on donation credits exchange. 

Halloween Candy: 250 pcs/1 x credit.
Halloween Bag I: 9 x credits.
Halloween Bag II: 12 x credits
Paragon Ticket: 1 x credits
Hellship Raid Pass: 7 x credits

was summer 2021 I think
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Can you please add some Compendium exp whenever we clear the hellraid pass? Maybe 100-200 exp per run since clearing it has roughly has the same time as doing the Repeatable hunting quest at the hallow_city.
[+] 1 user Likes Naib's post
(10-24-2022, 02:37 PM)Naib Wrote: Can you please add some Compendium exp whenever we clear the hellraid pass? Maybe 100-200 exp per run since clearing it has roughly has the same time as doing the Repeatable hunting quest at the hallow_city.

I'm not sure if this is going to be approved since the MVP has a chance to drop 1K exp fragment.
Can you fix blank dialog box when playing Paragon? I lost many paragon tickets without reward.
About capturing ghost with traps, there one mob that give wrong to my answer, Carat ID 1742, is supposed to be demon race, and wind element, but it keeps saying i am wrong, so why? all other mobs are ok, no problem, I didnt encounter carat size question though.
(10-24-2022, 04:51 PM)nishiwara Wrote: Can you fix blank dialog box when playing Paragon? I lost many paragon tickets without reward.

Mind taking a video of how you do paragon and how you get the blank one? I've been using the npc for a while and haven't got it unless it took me so long to press the next action. NPCs have timeouts which causes this blank thing. But if it's not the cause then please take a video of you doing paragon so we can figure out how you get it a lot. The stage, dialogue before the blank, etc can help us determine where the issue possibly lies.

(10-24-2022, 09:15 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: About capturing ghost with traps, there one mob that give wrong to my answer, Carat ID 1742, is supposed to be demon race, and wind element, but it keeps saying i am wrong, so why? all other mobs are ok, no problem, I didnt encounter carat size question though.

If you will use @mi 1742 it will say that 1742 is undead race, undead element though. That system is based on monster info.
(10-24-2022, 04:51 PM)nishiwara Wrote: Can you fix blank dialog box when playing Paragon? I lost many paragon tickets without reward.

probably its because fishing notification .
Event buff potion nerf are soo bad on rate.
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
(10-25-2022, 04:32 AM)Rancunier Wrote: probably its because fishing notification .

That makes a good possibility. If you have fishing notification, it might be possibly interfering with the np's dialogue c as it's supposed to re direct you to another npc script when giving a notification.