Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irish HeartHalloween Madness Carnival [Phase 3]
(10-11-2022, 03:04 AM)Irish Heart Wrote: this was fixed. Ty for the report.

Double Exp reward in battleground.

Compendium exp = 100 per win/50 lose (capped at 2k a day)
add a chance to get 500 exp crystal. 1/50 chance.  (uncapped)

can you also check the armament downgrade chance rate, it has been a literal 100% downgrade when failed... think about 10 or so fails total so far than again to be 100% honest ESPECIALLY considering it will disappear after event I really do not think that downgrade on fail is fair in the least, it makes it VERY hard to keep up with requirements when you fail dozens of times and always get a downgrade and be able to get the headgears that are coming, please remove the downgrade
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
It's all about luck tbh, when I first tested it, I actually didn't fail once in upgrading 1-10. When i tried a second time, i keep on failing to reach 10. But the rate is correct, it's just really bad luck, if you keep on getting downgrade.

.@downgrade = rand(1,2);
if (.@downgrade == 1) {
if (getequipid(9) >= 26488 && getequipid(9) <= 26503) {
setrandomoption(9,0,224,.@lose,0);
query_sql("UPDATE inventory SET option_id0 = '224', option_val0 = '"+.@fail+"' WHERE char_id = '"+getcharid(0)+"' AND equip ='2'");
}
mes "Sadly, it also got dowgraded..";
mes "What a mess..";
}
if (.@downgrade == 2) {
mes "At least, it didn't get dowgraded..";
mes "You are still pretty lucky i think..";
}
close;
}

I know that many don't understand the script but it's basically like this. When you failed, you random number 1-2. If you get 1 then your equipment get downgraded. If you get 2 then it doesn't downgrade. That's why it's 50/50 chance. In fact there are some who already have their weapon upgraded to 10. They probably never failed. I'd say although it's temporary it's a very worthwhile investment, especially if you can get it this early. Still it's optional and those who get them to 10 should at least felt proud about their lucks, and it's still a considerable achievement that many might not get or bother because of the cost.
(10-11-2022, 04:45 AM)Riliane Wrote: It's all about luck tbh, when I first tested it, I actually didn't fail once in upgrading 1-10. When i tried a second time, i keep on failing to reach 10. But the rate is correct, it's just really bad luck, if you keep on getting downgrade.

.@downgrade = rand(1,2);
if (.@downgrade == 1) {
if (getequipid(9) >= 26488 && getequipid(9) <= 26503) {
setrandomoption(9,0,224,.@lose,0);
query_sql("UPDATE inventory SET option_id0 = '224', option_val0 = '"+.@fail+"' WHERE char_id = '"+getcharid(0)+"' AND equip ='2'");
}
mes "Sadly, it also got dowgraded..";
mes "What a mess..";
}
if (.@downgrade == 2) {
mes "At least, it didn't get dowgraded..";
mes "You are still pretty lucky i think..";
}
close;
}

I know that many don't understand the script but it's basically like this. When you failed, you random number 1-2.  If you get 1 then your equipment get downgraded. If you get 2 then it doesn't downgrade. That's why it's 50/50 chance. In fact there are some who already have their weapon upgraded to 10. They probably never failed. I'd say although it's temporary it's a very worthwhile investment, especially if you can get it this early. Still it's optional and those who get them to 10 should at least felt proud about their lucks, and it's still a considerable achievement that many might not get or bother because of the cost.
I do understand the script, but its either my account is astronomically unlucky or something is not working correct, been through enough flowers to upgrade 4 weps to +10 with a fail or 2 and still +7 and it still is a pretty hard thing to keep saving for event gears AND upgrade which upgrade is pretty much NEEDED to even remotely keep up on race so the downgrade kills people that even want to try to top 10 any time during event

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Added Trick or Treat Mimic Hunt!

What and When?

Few minutes after Invasion Race, Trick Mimics will spawn inside halloween city bringing various number of rewards. Every player may kill them to get a chance to win valuable rewards. Event duration is 1 hour.

What are the rewards?

There's too many to mention, but reward range from raffle tickets to zeny bags, exp crystals, consumables, valuable items such as pure eluniums, divinium ores and many more.

Does it stack with booster?
It is supposed to work with boosters, but might need reload (haven't tested).
Is it possible to increase the range of armament weaps for non-ranged character as you level it up?

With the new damage system, naturally-ranged character are clearly at advantage. Or am I wrong? hehe

Spent so much already upgrading my armament haha
(10-12-2022, 08:46 AM)kaboodles Wrote: Is it possible to increase the range of armament weaps for non-ranged character as you level it up?

With the new damage system, naturally-ranged character are clearly at advantage. Or am I wrong? hehe

Spent so much already upgrading my armament haha

the free gear is +6 range already and additional +2 if you upgrade your weapon and if u have antonio hat thats additional +1
(10-12-2022, 09:10 AM)Dexi Lore Wrote: the free gear is +6 range already and additional +2 if you upgrade your weapon and if u have antonio hat thats additional +1

same gears will increase the ranged characters as well
Hi GMs do we still have global buff? Thanks
(10-12-2022, 09:30 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi GMs do we still have global buff? Thanks

The closest thing we currently have to a global buff are:
  • The Booster consumable items; and
  • The Trick Mimics after every Invasion Race.

As for Global Buffs that are similar/same as the previous realm's (like "chance to get Raffle Tickets for 1 hour" or "chance to get Paragon Tickets for 1 hour"), there's none.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
I am curious, will the actual airship instance be released alongside the modified one?

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)