Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irish HeartHalloween Madness Carnival [Phase 3]
lets go raffle :-) 2 days left of event :-)
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
GOLDEN FLAME GIANT - 90 DONATION CREDITS                           RED FALLEN CROW WINGS - 60 DONATION CREDITS
[VARIANT] GOLDEN FLAME GIANT - XXX DONATION CREDITS         [VARIANT] RED FALLEN CROW WINGS - XXX DONATION CREDITS

[Image: GOLD-GIANT.gif]   [Image: CROW.gif]   

Note: The Red Fallen Crow Wings will be in raffle. 

Mythical Dragon Pets:
this pets are pretty much the same with existing pets obtainable normally in game, except they have fishing stats and they are pretty huge.

Cost: 80 donation credits. 

- fishing stat won't work if they are not active. (will only work after script reload after fishing)

[Image: 7ogtLfA.png]
[Image: gMxGxyb.png]

We won't be adding additional zeny sale this time because we already gave enough on compendium.
[+] 4 users Like Riliane's post
Hi i know this might be late but i just want to use my excess yinyang, i try to costume daehyon sword garment it said its missing of the requirement while the requirement in the screenshot are all in green color, i believe i have fullfilled its requirement as the screenshot below:

https://ibb.co/ZxT152s

is the garment needs to be +8 first? it didnt say in the requirement
[+] 1 user Likes baduad's post
(11-07-2022, 02:23 AM)baduad Wrote: Hi i know this might be late but i just want to use my excess yinyang, i try to costume daehyon sword garment it said its missing of the requirement while the requirement in the screenshot are all in green color, i believe i have fullfilled its requirement as the screenshot below:

https://ibb.co/ZxT152s

is the garment needs to be +8 first? it didnt say in the requirement

Fixed, it will stay for a while.
-----------------------

I am now closing the Halloween Event, thank you very much for everyone who participated on this event. I really hope that you guys were properly rewarded. Some of you may not be lucky but it's not the end, there's still a lot of events coming in the future.

You can still obtain Yinyang flowers in battleground. It will be removed soon and be replaced by another item. So spend them in shapeless enchantment while you can. It's probably cheaper to use it in there. We plan to make things better in Christmas event.

Hellship Raid will remain until the end of this week and will be removed permanently so use all your ticket this week.